The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

2nd Annual Dollfie Dream Halloween Party!

katnaper

Got two of my Halloween treats, will take pics this weekend.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Innocentsake

Just wanted to let Littlebearries & Baldylox know that I got their Halloween treats in the mail and love everything! I'm glad I was treated by Littlebearries's Jun~ And Billy you really spoiled Momoko so much She loves it all I'll need to take pictures of her & Saber with everything and post them up. Thank you both so so so much again for all the goodies!!!

baldylox
Just wanted to let Littlebearries & Baldylox know that I got their Halloween treats in the mail and love everything! I'm glad I was treated by Littlebearries's Jun~ And Billy you really spoiled Momoko so much She loves it all I'll need to take pictures of her & Saber with everything and post them up. Thank you both so so so much again for all the goodies!!!

Ahh good! I was wondering if those had arrived yet. I'm glad Momoko enjoyed the gifts! It will be really nice to see pics of her and Saber digging thru them.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake
Ahh good! I was wondering if those had arrived yet. I'm glad Momoko enjoyed the gifts! It will be really nice to see pics of her and Saber digging thru them.

Billy

Ahhhh I was taking pictures for the photo story and my camera totally died on me Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow to finish taking the pictures because daylight is already fading away XD;;; Hope you don't mind the wait!

baldylox
Ahhhh I was taking pictures for the photo story and my camera totally died on me Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow to finish taking the pictures because daylight is already fading away XD;;; Hope you don't mind the wait!

Awwww, that sucks! No worries tho, I'm in no rush.

And I just got in a gift pack and card from someone in Greece! I'll take pics of this very soon to share. But I don't recognize the senders real name and they didn't send their forum ID so I don't know who sent it. If the sender reads this, please let me know so I can give you a proper thank you!

Billy

Innocentsake
Awwww, that sucks! No worries tho, I'm in no rush.

And I just got in a gift pack and card from someone in Greece! I'll take pics of this very soon to share. But I don't recognize the senders real name and they didn't send their forum ID so I don't know who sent it. If the sender reads this, please let me know so I can give you a proper thank you!

Billy

Right? I really need a new camera... Mine hardly lasts a day when it's not plugged up charging o_o;;; It's a shame too because I was getting to the part where all the goodies are being shown off, puu~ XD

If it's Greece I'm thinking it's Nehelenia :3

katnaper

Just got goodies from Poofiemius and Pancake. Will take photos on my days off along with everything else. Thanks guys!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DJStarstryker

Agreed. Not sure if anyone else on the forums *is* from Greece or not.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

Nehelenia

Well I did send you a halloween card Billy so it must be me. My real name is Karerina

Sorry, I forgot to mention my nickname. I thought the fact that I am the only one from Greece in our comunity would be enough ^^

PS. Btw the candy is not eatable

Ravendruid
Well I did send you a halloween card Billy so it must be me. My real name is Karerina

Sorry, I forgot to mention my nickname. I thought the fact that I am the only one from Greece in our comunity would be enough ^^

We also just recieved a card and some non-edible candy from you. Both are awesome. Did you make the candy yourself? Yuriko has been guarding it ever since I told her she couldn't eat it all at once.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox

Hee hee, I'm sorry but for some reason I thought maybe we had 2 or 3 people from Greece here. No clue why. I was thinking it may be you as well but I wanted to ask first before I said something stupid.

Thank you very much for the cards and candy! I will make sure to take some nice pics with Reiko since the small card is made out to her.

Umm.... it's not? That probably explains why it tasted so chalky going down.

Billy

shinegamix

oh dear hope u doing ok

making my triumphant return

littlebearries

Agreed. Not sure if anyone else on the forums *is* from Greece or not.

I'm not sure either, but Nehelenia was the only one in this swap from Greece... so if you're getting other trick or treat packages from Greece... uh... beware? XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Ravendruid

Tiny bit late, but I thought I'd show off the last couple cards we got:

Here is the cute card we received from Littlebearries

8149244420_ed7db5a6e1.jpg

_MG_2592 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

8149215549_517999ea97.jpg

_MG_2594 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

And the lovely sticker of Jun!

8149247088_8b9e7e76bd.jpg

_MG_2595 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Thank you so much, Littlebearries, this was way cute!

And here is the card from Nehelenia:

8149249418_07071bd6f1.jpg

_MG_2598 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Inside was a drawing of a spiderweb and an adorable spider, but I couldn't get it to show up in the photos, as well as a smaller card, but the lighting was starting to get horrible by the time I got to it However, she also sent along some home-made (fake) candy!

8149218141_03d77c5e95.jpg

_MG_2596 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

In case you can't see it too well, in her hand are two little pieces of candy corn.

Yuriko loved the candy, and the cards were great!

Finally Yuriko got a bunch of Smashing Pumpkins CDs from Mitsuki

8149220597_56de9c5a42.jpg

_MG_2602 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Thanks again, everybody. We had a lot of fun!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg