Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
CocoBliss

Do you know what DD head this is??

CocoBliss

I would like to know what DD head this is. I want to say it's a DD-03, but I could be wrong. Can anyone figure out what head it is?

fd00.jpg.55067fd16d8c16535090bc237e08ec1a.jpg

Edited by Guest

Wishlist: A Job,DDS Marisa,Reimu,& DDH-06

baldylox

I am almost positive that is a Yukino/03 head. The areas around the mouth and eyes look just like one.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

CocoBliss

Thank you billy. I either want this head or find the marisa head to go with the DDS body whenever it come out.

MsGeek

That looks like Yukino/DDH-03 in White Skin. Very, very pretty.

CocoBliss

Yes she is very pretty. I love the new eyes that cool cat that has arrived on her site. How white is the vinyl. Is it really bright white?

mitsuki

White skin is noticeably lighter than normal skin, but not too bright white:

5393001405_69e79d0623.jpg

Yumi with normal skin (left); Miyu with white skin (right)

5373365123_fa93751731.jpg

Here Sakaki is wearing white so you can compare white skin with white fabric.

mitsuki

That head is so pretty! I love how she looks with those eyes.

CocoBliss

Thank you for that info mitsuki. I love those eyes too. Whenever hubby and I find a job I can purchase my first Dollfie Dream.

baldylox

Oh I love seeing Yumi and Sakaki! Two of my favorites! Sakaki is just gorgeous...

So when can we see them both in maid outfits? I *know* you have a few laying around over there...

Billy

mitsuki

Thank you, Baldylox! I will definitely have to get a few girls in maid outfits together for photos. You are right that I have a few maid outfits here and there.

baldylox
Thank you, Baldylox! I will definitely have to get a few girls in maid outfits together for photos. You are right that I have a few maid outfits here and there.

Hooray!

Now all I need to do is dress all my girls up in maid sets.... oh yes, Papa planned ahead for the day he would have all his girls with their own maid outfits! With the arrival of Rei's new one, everything is now ready. This weekend may see them all decked out if I'm lucky!

Billy

mitsuki

That's awesome, Baldylox! I can't wait to see them all together in maid outfits! It is a good think number 7 came with a maid outfit.

CocoBliss

Pretty girls you have mitsuki. I dont know if I should get this head and the DDS body when It comes out or Get the DDS Marisa that I have been dying to get. I just don't know what I want.

mitsuki

Thank you, CocoBliss. Marisa is so cute, so I know what you mean about trying to decide. Marisa also comes with the DDS body. Right now, sellers are asking a lot because it is hard to get the DDS body. I have seen a couple of auctions for just Marisa's head, but the later ones were for 32000 yen or more. I wonder if she will come down in price when the body is released as standard or if more DDS limited girls come out at the next Dolpa. The head you posted might be less expensive to get. They are both really cute. I would be trying to talk myself out of getting both.

CocoBliss

You're Welcome. I have seen them asking alot for Marisa. Hopefully they will still have them in the next year or two when Hubby and I get financially situated. She is my absolute favorite.

Alphakitty
You're Welcome. I have seen them asking alot for Marisa. Hopefully they will still have them in the next year or two when Hubby and I get financially situated. She is my absolute favorite.

Good luck on getting one! Marisa is a gorgeous doll, and her face sculpt is very unique and playful. I love mine so much

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

CocoBliss

thanks Alphakitty. If I have to pay a high price for it, I would that's how badly I want her.