Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kushina

Hello everyone!

Kushina

Hello,

my name is Nehle I'm 23 years old and received my first DD a couple of days ago. I bought a used one, so she was a little cheaper. Unfornatly she has some stains from her wig, so I have to try and fix that. (Hope it will work >.<)

This one is my new treasure:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/patkany12583681671.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/dsc02907sz.jpg/ (The first wig I bought for her!

I really love her!

As you can see: I'm toally new to this hobby, but already decided I want to make my very own Doll. So I bought a Body, a head and some eyes. (Its a little bit risky, because I have know idea if everything will fit together, but I hope it will work out somehow )

Thats the reason I searched for people who could have some knowledge how to do the make up or where I can find some tutorials. (I was building modelkits for a couple of years know, this could be helping )

I also tried to find some new clothes for my Mashiro and I think I found some good dresses on Mandarake. But I'm not sure if they will fit. >.< Maybe I can PM someone of you who could help me?

Thats it so far. If you have any question feel free to ask. I will answer everything! Hope we will get along!!

Mata ne!

Nehle

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

baldylox

Welcome aboard! And congrats on getting a Mashiro as your first girl! She's a beautiful girl and kind of hard to find nowadays. The new wig looks good but also needs a brushing. Easy enuff tho with a soft bristled toothbrush. And since you said you're getting new eyes for her, that means you can make sure the new ones are lined up properly when you're done. The defaults look a bit off center in the wig picture.

Please feel free to ask any questions at all that you might have! We have lots of great people here willing to answer questions for you. And you won't be able to send or recive any private messages until you reach 20 posts. After that you can PM all you want as well as check the marketplace for clothing and stuff for Mashiro.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Kushina

@ baldylox

Thanks, I will be more careful with her hair next time. But one little misunderstanding. The new eyes aren't for Mashiro. I will leave her the way she is (love her like that!). I want to create a second dollfie. The eyes are for that one.

This will be the eyes:

http://imageshack.us/gal_old.php?g=266/nobori111img450x6001346.jpg

This will be the body:

http://imageshack.us/gal_old.php?g=689/solt1jpimg600x450134647.jpg

This will be her head:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/b00539774ceca5cfdeca3.jpg/

As I told you: Not sure if everything will fit and if I bought the right parts, but I try. xD

The last piece I'm missing right now is a suitable wig, but sadly I can't find what I'm looking for. T_T

I want to create a dollfie of this character:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/253/kushinauzumaki3animegir.jpg/

I found a red wig that looked really nice (this one: http://www.ebay.de/itm/1-3-BJD-Doll-Size-9-10-Long-Red-Hair-Wig-Super-Dollfie-/271009761766?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1970c9e6 but the wig is a way tooo short an I think the size must be 8-9 inches for a DD?)

Thats what I'm planning so far.

@Anouc

Hui *_* Vielen lieben Dank! Du kommst nicht zufällig auch aus dem Norden? Jedenfalls noch einmal danke, hoffe ich finde mich hier schnell zu recht und kann umsetzen was ich gerade so plane!

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Kushina

Hamburg Studiere aber in Kiel und pendel immer zwischen den beiden Städten hin und her.

Translation: (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post in german if I can't send PM's so I will translate everything for you.)

Hambourg. But I study in Kiel and travel every morning between both citys.

Edited by Guest

Dollfie Family:

Kushina

Klar sagt mir das was! Trotz Schnitt von 1,9 wurde ich an der Uni Hamburg nicht genommen. Daher Kiel. Bahn fahren ist günstiger als umziehen. (Ist es überhaupt erlaubt hier so zu posten? Kann ja keine PM's schreiben, aber nicht das es Ärger gibt D:)

Translation:

Yes I know it! I could't get in, in the university of Hambourg so I decided to study in Kiel. It's cheaper to travel with train than moving. (Is it alright to post in german like this? I know I can't send PM's but I don't want to get in trouble D:)

Edited by Guest

Dollfie Family:

Anouc

Hahaha weiß ich gar nicht, aber für dich ists ja anders noch nicht möglich >____< ...Bist du auch im AD-forum? Oder wir könnten auch über ICQ ausweichen ^^ ...

Pfuuuuu nen schnitt von 1,9 Abi??? *tilt* Nun komm ich mir doof vor >/////< *schäm*

Was studierst du denn? Lüneburg .... bildet aus ... studiert ... lehrt das nicht? (is doch auch ne Unistadt ^^)

Wo hast du denn deine erste DD her? ^^ ...Und zweite auch schon unterwegs? Wo kann man dich und deine DDs denn sonst noch bestaunen? ^^

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Kushina

AD-Forum sagt mir nichts, kann ich mich ja sonst aber auch gerne anmelden? Und musst du dir nicht doof vorkommen, meiste war Glück in der Schule. Richtige Fragen in der mündlichen etc.

Studiere Lehramt Deutsch und Wirtschaft/Politik habe leider nichts in Lüneburg dazu gefunden. Meine erste DD habe ich privat über Animexx von jemandem gekauft, aber sie hat leider Spuren von der Perrücke, die muss ich noch beseitigen. D: (Falls es klappt.)

Eine zweite DD ist nicht unterwegs wie oben beschrieben nur Teile die ich versuchen werde zusammen zu basteln Da ich meine DD erst wenige Tage habe, gibt es sie noch nicht zu bestaunen. Werde mir was überlegen wo und in welcher Form ich das nachhole.

Translation

I don't know the AD-Forum, but I can register there? Don't believe your stupid, I just had some luck in school and the right questions when I did my exam

I study to be a teacher one day, I didn't find anything about being able to study it in Lüneburg. I bought my first DD from a private person on animexx, but she has some stains from her wig, so I must try to clean it somehow D: (Hope it will work)

I didn't bought a second DD, just the parts to make one I only have my DD a couple of days, so there are no more fotos or a place where you can see her. I will think of a way to change that.

Dollfie Family:

Anouc

Na dann auf englisch weiter Dann sparst dir das doppel gemoppel...

Whoho study to be teacher? That sounds interesting. Someone sold his/her DD on animexx??? ...Do you know the owners name? ... Hope you didnt paid that much >_< ...

Yes i saw your next plans, but sounds like a second DD ...And yes it looks like everything will fits.

Do you plan to do your own faceup? Or did you ordered a finished SQlab head with faceup? ^^

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Kushina

No, I don't know the owners name. (My brother picked her up from our local post office and I could't wait to see her, so he opened her and send me some photos to my cellphone. Maybe I can find the package with the owners name or I'm just asking him xD Only know the nickname so far)

I think the price was alright, a lot cheaper than I expected it to be.

I want to try the faceup myself. I have some experience because I painted some resin kit. But I must honestly say I'm a little afraid I will mess it up. Vinyl sounds more fragile than resin, don't knwo if its easy to fix if I make a mistake?

Did someone post a tutorial somewhre with the materials needed for a face up and some pictures? I'm still not used to a forum, so I'm still looking for some hints.

Dollfie Family:

Kushina

Thats what I was looking for! THANKS Now I only need to wait for the arrival of the head (and I need to find a wig, but I have two so this won't be my first priority )

Dollfie Family:

Kushina

I think the name was Teru

Dollfie Family:

Talolili

Welcome Kushina! Kushina from Naruto must be your favorite character, hmm? And your DD is lovely BTW.

Kushina

Thank you!! Yes she is! The best anime/manga mother I've seen so far

Dollfie Family:

Talolili
Thank you!! Yes she is! The best anime/manga mother I've seen so far

You're welcome and she is very cool!

Kushina

Yeah!! Can't wait to see the new movie (Wish to live in japan just for that ) And... I bought my second doll It was love at first sight! (But I think I will change the head someday, her painted eyes don't look bad... but the other ones are definitely better!)

Thats her: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shpimg/00/02/285/370.jpg

Dollfie Family:

Amara77

I noticed your screen name and then saw shinobi I knew it had to be Naruto's mommy! That's awesome that your going to make her! I like your head pic a lot!

I'm compiling a DD for my OC Naruto character!

I have a resin Kakashi head but I may sell him to get a more anime looking Kakashi to go with my DD girl.

Make sure to post when you get her done!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

HappiestUnicorn626

Omg welcome, and congratz on your new doll, she's soooo beautiful!! *////*

Talolili
Yeah!! Can't wait to see the new movie (Wish to live in japan just for that ) And... I bought my second doll It was love at first sight! (But I think I will change the head someday, her painted eyes don't look bad... but the other ones are definitely better!)

Thats her: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shpimg/00/02/285/370.jpg

Same here, I cannot wait to see Road To Ninja. Also, what type of doll is that you bought?

Kushina

@Talolili

I think she is a 50cm obitsu doll called Risa? (I have to learn more D:) Her face is painted, but I found a tutorial to change her head (hope this will work somehow )

@all

Thank you so much for welcoming me! I will inform you as soon as I get everything and start working on my Kushina! (Still missing a good wig >___<")

@Amara77

Thank you!! You have to show me yours too *__*

Dollfie Family:

HappiestUnicorn626

Congratz on your new doll 333