Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

lingling

Can i use DDIII parts with DDS parts?

lingling

I have an extra DD head which badly needed a body,however after waiting for so many months,Volks did not restock their body II. Thus i thought of getting some body parts and make a body III,but some DD III parts are currently under "will be stocked" category for weeks like arms and feet....

As I have not owned any DD body III before,just wondering if any friends here might happen to know if i could use DD body III parts with some DDS body parts. For example use DD3 bust,waist,thighs and shins with DDS arms and feet? Or to use DD3 waist and thighs with DDS bust,arms,feet and shins? Not sure if it could work this way?

archangeli

In theory it would work.

These parts are the same regardless of DD3 or DDS:

Bust

Internal Torso frame

Feet

The arms and legs would fit together, but the proportions might look strange. The DD3 arms are slightly longer than the DDS arms. The legs are also different proportions.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

misskale
In theory it would work.

Bust

Internal Torso frame

Feet

The arms and legs would fit together, but the proportions might look strange. The DD3 arms are slightly longer than the DDS arms. The legs are also different proportions.

The DDS feet are a little smaller in terms of length I think and the DDS bust is narrower. But, otherwise I think what you said is right.

lingling
In theory it would work.

Bust

Internal Torso frame

Feet

I was searching for some DD body comparison pictures just now and found out that DDS thighs and arms are a little shorter than DD body III,not sure about shins though.

From some pictures,i feel that DDS waist is also a little bit smaller than DDIII,not too sure,i might be wrong.

In theory it would work.

Bust

Internal Torso frame

Feet

The DDS feet are a little smaller in terms of length I think and the DDS bust is narrower. But, otherwise I think what you said is right.

Oh....even the feet is slightly smaller,i guess in that case,i might really need to wait for Volks to restock the parts instead of creating one with mixture of DDS and DDIII parts.

I have already purchased the body frame,the DD III M bust as well as DD III waist,but did not managed to buy the thighs,shins,arms and feet.

RaveOfNightmares

The bust parts of the DDS and DDIII are 100% swap-able, although there is a fair bit of difference between the same size classes of bust parts, with the DDS bust parts being mildly less busty and of a differing shape than the more "mature" appearance of the DDIII busts. My Momo (Moe 2nd) was upgraded from the DDIII S bust to a DDS M bust, while my Akina (DDS Akira) was first upgraded from her DDS S bust to a DDS M bust, then to her current DDIII M bust.

On the subject of the feet, the DDS feet have the ankle section cut lower than the DDIII feet.

DDS waist part has a different shape for the waist, hip, and butt areas than the part for the DDIII.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

lingling
The bust parts of the DDS and DDIII are 100% swap-able, although there is a fair bit of difference between the same size classes of bust parts, with the DDS bust parts being mildly less busty and of a differing shape than the more "mature" appearance of the DDIII busts. My Momo (Moe 2nd) was upgraded from the DDIII S bust to a DDS M bust, while my Akina (DDS Akira) was first upgraded from her DDS S bust to a DDS M bust, then to her current DDIII M bust.

On the subject of the feet, the DDS feet have the ankle section cut lower than the DDIII feet.

DDS waist part has a different shape for the waist, hip, and butt areas than the part for the DDIII.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences about DDS and DDIII bust with me

You mentioned that DDS feet have the ankle section cut lower than the DDIII feet,if i would to use the DDS feet with DDIII shins,would it look awkward? Or alternatively,do you think a DDS shins could fit into DDIII thighs?

pharaviel

So, I bought a DDS with M bust.

I know the DDIII L bust will fit on the frame, but the arms will fit perfectly?

signature1.png.2dfce635036c6c57deba44313bc0f00c.pngsignature2.png.bcfde356b2e987bdaa84f10bcb242282.png

Eustia

I, too, am curious how DDS arms will fit on a DDIII body. I know they -will- fit, because the frame is the same, but I am wondering if anyone could provide some photos. I was linked a thread about legs, and am quite fine with how DDS legs look on a DDIII, but not found anything about arms.

So, pics, please?

Skaf

Here's a few pictures,

First off, a comparison between a DD3 arm (left) and DDS arm (right)

GF3mnDhl.jpg

Here's the lovely Saber to model for us, having the original DD3 arms

POIsx3ml.jpg

And here's Frankensaber with DDS arms

PFFT8Axl.jpg

Here's DD3 arms again

eSi0tjYl.jpg

And DDS arms

Wyqe02il.jpg

Final picture with DD3 arms

KsY1ikQl.jpg

And final comparison with DDS

nZqDu1al.jpg

Hope this helps!

Eustia

So, basically DDS arms and legs are perfectly fine on a DDIII body. Good to know, since DDIII limbs are so frequently out of stock at Volks. ;.;

Thanks.

baldylox

I know this is off topic but where did you get the bra Saber has on? I love that! It has an excellent fit to it and is so pretty! Any info on it would be great!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Skaf

I got it off of yahoo japan auctions, I've been trying to dig up some info on the seller or even the name but the listing has expired so it seems I can't. The only information I have is that it came in a nice looking small box and there's a sticker on it that says "Sweety". A quick google search yielded no relevant hits.

Sorry.