Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
pichu10176

Hello from the eastern and western sides of the US

pichu10176

yup yup! I'm from Cali, but go to school at Boston. I brought Cirno with me to Boston and am ready to photoshoot! So if anyone wants to recommend any pretty places, I'm ready!

Anna-neko

you are probably sick of my replies all the time... and I do seem to have a habit of goin to tourist-traps (half of downtown Boston IS a tourist trap)

so, places to go... any park in a month once the leaves start changing. the public Garden is very good for that - not too big, nice big lawn, neat lil bridge too... (and of course, the ducklings)

For a few more weeks, the chain of parks thats Back Bay Fens is still nice (its also partially behind Fenway, has Muddy River run thru it ... yes, it lives up to its name... also beware of the army of geese that holds half of that area hostage)

Half of Back Bay/Beacon Hill is just generally pretty with all the brick buildings and wide stairs. Just looks nice in backgrounds (and you can reenact "Make way for Ducklings" picturebook... )

Kendall Sq has a mini lil park hidden on top of parking garage. Its mostly a picnic/lunch area, but relatively empty so makes for quiet shoots (we went there with Leitan, it was fun)

The strip from South Station to the North End (Rose Kennedy Greenway) is another grassy/flowers thing, with random Art displays that are neat to shoot on (giant metal pumpkins!) There's also a lovely gazebo area with a fountain just a block from there, heading into the Financial District (it starting to sound far, but all this stuff is seriously compacted into rather small area. 5 minute walks between everything)

if you are bored and want an adventure to your photos - find the planets scattered around! Museum of Science has a big thing where they built planets to scale of size/distance to their Sun. Mercury is in the Museum itself, Venus right outside, Earth in the hotel across the bridge, Mars in the Cambridge Side Galleria mall across the street, Jupiter is at South Station...(kept finding them by accident)

if you'll still be around in the summer (sorry, long shot) the small rose garden between Museum of Fine Arts and Fenway is super-pretty!

ovada

Hello!

I can't wait to see the photos, I've never been to that place before ^^;

pichu10176
you are probably sick of my replies all the time...

haha not at all! I love hearing new potential places to take pictures and talking to people is always fun.

amaris

Welcome to the forum :3 can't wait to see pictures of your Cirno she is a very pretty MDD

pichu10176

I've been posting my pictures of Cirno on Ken Nguyen's account on figure.fm. Hope you enjoy. XD