Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

Photo Game: Vinyl Doll Themes

sinclair

Here's my group on my 1st anniversary of being a DD Daddy.

LgxuqEwb8o9yesLTog-WGkVS6dEH6DPi5B-nK2fECR30sJcEU3fTnTW6k9LUW3TcvyiA1DVpr7uDfL0Qe0MJLrpsGjMNDOd7U8lysZray14DKlaffk9P_nXUdPx9oGiWJBwfm9raaJ5yKnle4ZcQOB4X1kAy92QLM-wo4yq10zwrO8f2HOrKwSNsrA5ZB3QzGjnn3V8L7HzUwu3LO4yWEVFhDbTWdMj4x_xmePniBXM2R5HjHVV6LzGS7zhuZe5lN2Bgc2kfjgWKzoVeJOMvDRDYxeLUF1lqdECXvLZeeUh6Pg8BL6xdL_XXOYHLBXJAhM6I0iajvkMeWBjtgytbQG8rnIN1rr1V7nP7RZADL27yEGXWnWwgji2sRQVHu1mHD6kEfaGjwVTA3GaqFay76FXhg6AkAHw2jCxsSvf_Pfy4aDvrW21JIRsQGCxnsDls1DiQd06ZnTB2Zu2LCHpaRw7GG_c2_lXVG0u4VM1--z092R5eF0OYeZt64lN4K8-CI2HSa-1QeyjHObCbCsitLsP8TGAAn0gYXoyR_rEIQais_FiyuWrDDsgqhDEGCiXrRetviDMwxDOAaodk28QsZC837cCuuQlGW42PfgUyN5l5rrjY7VPIdW1eVWmNiFoVxVkAu2GG1Tb8GGR_CTRpsQ_xbDg_=w896-h1194-no

• Like 2

Monty

I didn't realize how close me and sinclair were in terms of DDDadversary. Exact same number of DDs too! (although I ended up with two resins as well...)

Here's a pic from last year now that's it's finally seasonally appropriate to post it! There was a big celebration for the 5th year anniversary of the Volks Fu kuoka Showroom getting renovated, so they used the nearby event space to make an area full of photo spaces. I've still been meaning to upload all those pics, but there were just so many...

But here's one from the group photo. It's not everyone who came, some people were too busy taking their own individual photos in the photo booths (which is a shame cos there was a woman with two of the most adorable MDDs I've ever seen who didn't go in the group photo...) See if you can find Rin and Mel. tumblr_oyxu4tZFhi1vc0hkxo3_1280.jpg

• Like 1

sinclair
I didn't realize how close me and sinclair were in terms of DDDadversary. Exact same number of DDs too! (although I ended up with two resins as well...)

My anniversary is May 14th. Miku crossed my threshold on that day in 2016. And thus began my addiction hobby.

As for the photo, found them both. Rin's outfit is so adorable. Where do people get those?

Monty

My anniversary is May 14th. Miku crossed my threshold on that day in 2016. And thus began my addiction hobby.

As for the photo, found them both. Rin's outfit is so adorable. Where do people get those?

Oh so you're actually before me a few months. I'm September. I goofed and thought the photo was one you took just now.

Rins Santa outfit is an Azone50 one released last year. It fits her just fine cos she's a DDS with an SS bust but anything bigger would be too tight I imagine (although I'll try it on Miku just to see - I didn't have her yet at the time, only her head). The skirt is shorter than intended though. Also Azone didn't whiteline it so I don't use it without a bodysuit but it didn't stain her the whole week or so she had it on.

Edit: I posted a bunch of pics here last year viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15349

It's a really cute outfit.

sinclair

Guess I need to keep an eye out. But I like how it does fit her so well. Let me know how it fits on Miku. And a short skirt is never an issue, just ask Yaya...

Poofiemus

I was gonna dig up the community center group shot, because that's the most dolls the Ecchizona crew has pulled together in one place so far, but then I found this in my photostream:

16072381445_f1a22dd05e_z.jpg

AKA: the aftermath of Agatha and Homura starting a rebellion against Santa at a Christmas meetup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox

Alright it's time to revive this! I'm changing the topic to Halloween since it's getting closer and it's my favorite holiday!

Here's a start pic. Let's see your girls and guys all dressed up for Halloween!

14958118664_755196fd26_z.jpgDSC_3261 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

Halloween.   OMG! I took this back in October of 2012!! 

IMG_0338

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox

Wow, it's been forever since anyone hit this post!  I'm glad to see it back in action.  Hopefully we can get it moving again!

Sidekick #2

48967450541_26db526c21_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-26-44 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

BeyondTime

Just because I'm thinking @foo started this theme hoping for blessed deko-chan content. 🤔

Sidekick # 3 & 4

49821920401_929b22cea3_o.jpg

On 4/25/2020 at 6:10 AM, baldylox said:

Sidekick #2

The light up shoes are awesome.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

Sure is convenient I took this today. (But is it #4 or #5?)

ImageArle decided to try her hand at being a magical girl, and a magical girl needs a sidekick. Unfortunately, Carbuncle is out of action because my cat bit a hole in him and his beans are leaking out, so she grabbed the fluffiest thing she could find.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

battrastard

Kicking this again........ 

"Sidekick" #6:

Plushie!

Yukiko won't go anywhere without Soxx.. 

• Like 1

battrastard

Am I allowed to Kick this one again? (it's been nearly six months, already!)

If so: Around the House. 

(bonus points if you're somewhere/being used as an obstacle in the pic!)

34424897330_3105fca5f4_b.jpg

• Like 5

Rajke

Around the house.

someone is painting parts of the Karos. 

14E8FEAF-4B5E-4E8E-820E-D75A89398F15.jpeg

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime

4. Relaxing after an explosion.

My poor kitchen...

52524596041_f08268ca3e_o.jpgWell-Earned Rest by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

7 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Kanpai! ,  Prost!,  Cheers!

Guess being hollow inside means she can really hold her liquor...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

Mod Note: I've made a few updates to the OP.

I renamed the thread to "Vinyl Doll Themes", and I struck the rule about the image including at least one Dollfie Dream.

Please remember to number the posts, it saves the next person from having to count.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

baldylox

#8 = Relaxed on the hood of a hot rod car

52547542245_844bf061e6_z.jpg20221105_134922 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Okay maybe she's not RELAXED but she LOOKS relaxed!  😄 

Billy

• Like 2