Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

Photo Game: Associations

baldylox

Girl with long hair near a big speaker

8964900222_b10cc1ba90_z.jpgDSC_1253 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Hee hee, I laugh everytime I see this photo because of how the speaker is making her hair blow around. We had it up LOUD.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sinclair

I was an intern at Rockford Fosgate while finishing up school. What a fun place to work. But we had a wall of 12" subwoofers on the showroom floor. The banners were a waving and the ceiling tiles a jumping when it got turned up.

baldylox
I was an intern at Rockford Fosgate while finishing up school. What a fun place to work. But we had a wall of 12" subwoofers on the showroom floor. The banners were a waving and the ceiling tiles a jumping when it got turned up.

That's awesome! I used to be in sales and installation of car and home audio for over 15 years. I've seen quite the scale of car audio setups as well as demo rooms. Fosgate was always known to overdo things so I bet that wall was really insane when it was cranked!

I never got to intern anywhere but I did get to visit quite a few manufacturers labs and install garages in my heyday. Places like Pioneer, JL Audio, Precision Power, Polk Audio and Kenwood. I sometimes miss those days of crazy car stereo competitions and trying to stuff 8 12'' subs into a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sinclair
continuing Piles of Books

37147317825_dd4e86c638_z.jpg

Sailor Moon, Rayearth, Cardcaptor, and Rozen Maiden!! Such good taste.

Anna-neko
Sailor Moon, Rayearth, Cardcaptor, and Rozen Maiden!! Such good taste.

Girl reading up on her classic 90s shoujo! ^___^

it was actually part of a Saber summon story I did ages ago. Kinda thinking of reposting it here, so it won't be lost to the spambot cesspool Ffm has slowly turned into

Bouncing_Tigger

Bold fabric pattern (and a flower in her hair)

24292012118_6c3f4b97c3_c.jpg

Bouncing_Tigger
More MDD sitting, with hair bows in brown hair.

insqsCsl2fSwvQFnIE0SnxXUtd56A8UmHcTv6KY0tGTYS8YIC4i9WBkT6zLdCSkDa_7b3L09ZwVgWLXs7whX_sbmMhKZx5-pRwPXcMRkevF_lTBXp1PKIwO_GnuepoHKCKj-SFDkuGNpQRvYwDmh8SlgQ1em_SGGH_aYTT6hh6tiNKfLSAZ8vC6U4Dw348MqvltQ96cvpNfSjwifTRp-40q1S0iFl_K0tvZR9_5Uo9KS_Kic7UXPxWG5V8ZNfiZOZXpUYUkYiv8vSeATRdtYUXmgvch26ErjgTB9jKgBaA3sxK093dadPvtxot24dQ5cqr3b93LOgp6AZr1K2_F7Aloi0RxgPkLqEhi96xjC9FPeNeDmi7Wx93HUZ1zJloVdIB3939sUo_xsnVfr62yzsXfNqgwVQZa8nQlNfJXRDXdhfEhcaOI4qZINk_DUSv1afbB4K0DbdZU3RsGFPcfEs-bhY5ra9KIlbNs7-oxHM7-4es_x-er8UQMntcpaoupWk2bqE8EnotIU96VljvVf9HPuVywdsYki6AzE3ccNrEv2B-wI4HPvm9htW3NAo_RAE8BfUoLHlxMfdGVqRTgMo8G-mGLJwFXYZdFn91X1JSePSIiBX5U6GRUl4O6ujQtfyaENvuOD7Aw2wKzOKSztkiZwTosa=w739-h985-no

I totally love this!! What a typical cat!! "I'm ignoring you...and I don't care if you are sitting on me. I'm still not moving!!"

Bouncing_Tigger

Long, dark hair with bangs

28357714999_2d78b4577b_c.jpg