Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mistyaera

hello!~

mistyaera

Well, I figured my first post on the forum should be an introduction. I get called "Misty" a lot due to my username, so if you want to call me that instead of writing the whole thing out, I don't mind!

I started out collecting resin dolls back in 2011, and I'm starting to finally explore the vinyl side. I've always held a deep interest in Dollfie Dreams and took every opportunity to play with them at meet-ups with permission of their owners. I was always told I could handle them more firmly because apparently I treat them more daintily that I treat resin (but I've been terrified of staining).

I don't have a DD yet, but I'm in the process of trying to get my first one: a Volks DD Rise Kujikawa. I'm actually moving to Japan next year for school and I decided I'd love to take a DD with me rather than a resin doll, so I'm going to try to get her while I still have the means. I'm super nervous and excited about this. I would love to finally start "collecting" DDs, because I really don't think Rise would be my last. ^^; Anyways, I joined this forum to learn more about them and get more involved in the community!

It's nice to meet you all!

Nothing here ~ Left the Hobby

Previously Loved: Rise, Mariko, Yuki M., Haruka N., Aoko, Rin

Talolili

Welcome, Misty! Rise is a very pretty Dollfie Dream and I like her more realistic look.

It's also interesting that you're going to Japan, that's awesome.

amaris

Welcome to the forum I hope you get your first girl soon!

mistyaera
Welcome, Misty! Rise is a very pretty Dollfie Dream and I like her more realistic look.

It's also interesting that you're going to Japan, that's awesome.

Thank you! I'm really excited to be going- it'll be for school in August, so I have (or had) time to find Rise! :3 Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum I hope you get your first girl soon!

Thanks!! I actually found her and have her on layaway. :3 I'm so excited!

Bellatrix

Great to hear that you got Rise! I have her as well, renamed Rita, and she's super cute!

Be aware of not falling in the DD black hole, you won't be safe from wishing for other dollies ahah

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?? And welcome, since I forgot to say earlier xD

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

mistyaera
Great to hear that you got Rise! I have her as well, renamed Rita, and she's super cute!

Be aware of not falling in the DD black hole, you won't be safe from wishing for other dollies ahah

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?? And welcome, since I forgot to say earlier xD

x3 Aww, That's cute! I don't know if I'll rename her or anything.

Oh... I think I will fall into the black hole to be honest. I've already been trying to scrape together some funds for Momo's release (provided I like her).

I'm 22. :3 I almost said 21, but I turned 22 back in June! And thank you!

Bellatrix

x3 Aww, That's cute! I don't know if I'll rename her or anything.

Oh... I think I will fall into the black hole to be honest. I've already been trying to scrape together some funds for Momo's release (provided I like her).

I'm 22. :3 I almost said 21, but I turned 22 back in June! And thank you!

Momo's outfit is so cool. But I'll decide if getting her basing only on her face sculpt. I'm personally super tempted by her and Aozaki Aoko. Kos Mos must me cool, too!

Aw, 22! I'm near to 20. OMG. I'm so OLD.

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

mistyaera
Momo's outfit is so cool. But I'll decide if getting her basing only on her face sculpt. I'm personally super tempted by her and Aozaki Aoko. Kos Mos must me cool, too!

Aw, 22! I'm near to 20. OMG. I'm so OLD.

Haha! Don't say you're old or I'll feel old lmao. But yeah, that's pretty much how it is on my end! I'm waiting to see the faces. ^-^ Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!

Misheru

Welcome! As you can tell from my avatar, I like Rise too. My girl is named Iori and congrats on you getting yours soon.

Let's not talk ages. I am older than both of you put together (barely, but still)...so off to the corner I go to cry.

I am also stoked for MOMO and Kossy, too.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

katnaper

Hi and welcome to the forum. Japan, wow. DD heaven. I'm so envious.

Welcome! As you can tell from my avatar, I like Rise too. My girl is named Iori and congrats on you getting yours soon.

Let's not talk ages. I am older than both of you put together (barely, but still)...so off to the corner I go to cry.

Read this. Goes to join Misheru to sulk in corner

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Ichigokitty

Hi Misty!! I have Rise too, and I think she is just breathtaking! Do you plan to restyle her a specific way?

mistyaera

Thank you!! ^-^ She got here Saturday but I just styled her today. I'm still waiting on some outfits/eyes for her, but she's pretty much complete. Iori is beautiful! She's in your icon, yes?

D: Nooo! Don't cry!

And yes! I'm super excited for them! I even had a dream about their release, ahaha. xD

Hi and welcome to the forum. Japan, wow. DD heaven. I'm so envious.

Aha! Thank you! ^^; I'm super excited to have my girl and to be able to take her with me. :3 I really wanted to be able to do some fun doll events with her!

Hi Misty!! I have Rise too, and I think she is just breathtaking! Do you plan to restyle her a specific way?

Hi Ichigo :3 She really is! I have restyled her, actually, today because her wig and "proper" body came in (I got her a DDdy ^^;; I'm still waiting on eyes/clothes/and peachpai).

8091418360_4780b1068b.jpg

truly outrageous! by ღ mistyaera, on Flickr

This is my Rise. ^^ I'll be posting a box opening for her as soon as I finish getting ALL of her items in, but...