MagicalRozen

Baldylox

scripple

Aftermath

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

Janeway

Love your storys and l would take that as a yes she can stay.

Mahoro

Well good thing it all turned out ok, or Rin might have stated getting suspicious presents in the mail, from other girls... lol. Still, there's no loss of dysfunctionality here, since its not like they decided to be freinds or anything. But what about the rest of the girls? They seemed absolutely convinced of what Rin was about to do, can they forgive her for all that unnecessary suspense and meanness? especially saber, she seemed especially disowning by the end

scripple
:) Love your storys and l would take that as a yes she can stay.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy the stories. And yes I'd say at least Rin has just given permission for her to stay. I've still got to get a chance to meet Eir for my approval of course. But I'd say the major hurdle has been cleared.

Well good thing it all turned out ok, or Rin might have stated getting suspicious presents in the mail, from other girls... lol. Still, there's no loss of dysfunctionality here, since its not like they decided to be freinds or anything. But what about the rest of the girls? They seemed absolutely convinced of what Rin was about to do, can they forgive her for all that unnecessary suspense and meanness? especially saber, she seemed especially disowning by the end

Hahaha on the presents. I think you're right. It seems that whole "Rin - The Executioner" story didn't really win Rin many fans wherever it was posted.

And you're 100% correct on the dysfunction. In fact there's plenty more coming in short order. And yes Saber was very upset with Rin here. I think for the first time she's feeling she made a poor choice to accept Rin as her master and stay in this world. She certainly tried to let Rin know how much she disapproved of her plans with her parting comments and the way she walked off in the last story. I know Saber was hoping that her behavior would cause Rin to reconsider her actions. And it seems it might have worked. (Saber is smart enough to know that direct confrontation generally only makes Rin dig her heels in deeper.)

RaveOfNightmares

It seems that Rin has something resembling a heart after all. It almost seems like Rin found her biggest fan ever in Eir. lol

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

PrettyCranium
It seems that Rin has something resembling a heart after all. It almost seems like Rin found her biggest fan ever in Eir. lol

Either that, or Eir knows *exactly* what to say. Saying what someone wants to hear can be incredibly powerful.

I'm a scripple-blog addict, so I know how this turns out. For some reason, I have suspicions that Eir is not what she seems.

scripple

Rin definitely has a heart. She's really not half as bad as she lets on to be. But the rough exterior certainly hides the nice person inside her. And I think she likes it that way.

Either that, or Eir knows *exactly* what to say. Saying what someone wants to hear can be incredibly powerful.

I'm a scripple-blog addict, so I know how this turns out. For some reason, I have suspicions that Eir is not what she seems.

Of course, this is coming from someone who recently expressed suspicion about something dear gentle Saint Hannah said. Just to put things in some perspective.