Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Keats

Den of Angels invite

Amber
Sent you a PM.

For future reference: I can send anyone an invitation... Just PM me with your e-mail address

Thanks again x3 That was really quick! xD

Haha I happened to be online like right when you posted it. xD

SweetWitchy

I've wanted to join for years, but the restrictions on getting into the aales part of the forum weren't worth it, since I only wanted one very specific doll. A tanned Chiwoo from eLuts. Which has been long sold out.

So I've settled on something I can actually buy, which is why I joined this forum! And it seems a lot less intimidating.

shinegamix
I've wanted to join for years, but the restrictions on getting into the aales part of the forum weren't worth it, since I only wanted one very specific doll. A tanned Chiwoo from eLuts. Which has been long sold out.

So I've settled on something I can actually buy, which is why I joined this forum! And it seems a lot less intimidating.

we will see

making my triumphant return

SweetWitchy

we will see

I suppose so! I actually did have an account for a small while until I forgot my username and all that. But when I was there, asking questions was met with some strong OMGYOUNOOB sort of responses.

I'm more into anime/manga than I am the more realistic looking dolls anyways, so I think it's for the better. I think BJDs in general are more intimidating because of the maintenance a lot have too.

shinegamix

we will see

I suppose so! I actually did have an account for a small while until I forgot my username and all that. But when I was there, asking questions was met with some strong OMGYOUNOOB sort of responses.

I'm more into anime/manga than I am the more realistic looking dolls anyways, so I think it's for the better. I think BJDs in general are more intimidating because of the maintenance a lot have too.

that might have been me

making my triumphant return

SakuraDreams
I'm thinking about getting a resin doll, but I have no idea how to take properly care of them. That they're strung seems so intimidating as I have to idea how I could fix it if anything happened with them x.x'

I hope it's a good idea to register at DoA to read about resin dolls before actually owning one.

I hope I'm not bothering but if somebody had a spare invitation could he/she please invite me? :3

Resins are pretty easy to take care of. Avoid UV light. Staining has also been easy to get rid off, I used isoprolyl alcohol without problems. I've had to restring an SD13 but it's not difficult. My oldest MSDs have never been restrung (purchased in 2004) and no problems yet, although one is a little loose now, it's not easy to notice. I have a membership at DOA but the atmosphere here is much nicer.

At home: DD Sakura Shinguji, DDS Yukiho Hagiwara, DD Asuna, DD Rina Ogata, DDS MOMO, DDS Ranko Kanzaki.

Waiting for: Hatsune Miku

Preordered: Ranka Lee

Countdown to Hatsune Miku.

NekoSan22

I wanted to go on DoA, but have since decided it's not worth the trouble yet. So wait, did you actually join?

If I randomly disappear in the conversation, don't blame me, blame my homework and real life! >0<

The mother of one much-loved DD!<3

My doll blog is Neko's Dollies!