Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

yama

yama signing in

yama

Hi, my name is yama.

Some might know me as takarayama from MFC. *waves* If you don't previously know me, I'm niced™ to make your acquaintance.

I'm joining here because Miki Hoshii recently arrived at my home as my first Dollfie.

For a long time, I've been an admirer of all the lovely Dollfie pictures on flickr. However, I had not seen any DD I'd want to own – or put down the money for. This all changed when Miki stepped up on the stage and stole my heart away.

Even before signing up here, this community has already been immensely helpful to me. There's so much I've learned from reading the already existing threads on all kinds of topics. I'm still very much a beginner and have a lot left to learn but I hope that being a member here will help me with that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As for where I currently stand with my venture into the DD world, I've so far received Leeke World's Premium Wig Essence that I ordered on a recommendation from a friend on MFC and I put in an order with Volks for another set of hands and one of those fancy violin hard cases (because I've wanted one since before I saw Miki).

I'm currently also thinking about getting her some underwear from Cool Cat because she didn't come with any from what I've seen. Additionally, I've browsed a bunch of sites for some more casual and outdoorsy outfits and shoes but I have yet to decide on what to get. Oh, and I'm thinking about getting a saddle stand from Dollfie World because theirs seem to have all things I'm looking for in a stand right now.

My hope since getting Miki is that I will be able to bring her along and make themed photo shoots in interesting places. Of course, that's depending on whether or not I can find any such places around here.

I think I will try to tame Miki's wig tomorrow as I've put it off for too long because I am not entirely sure of how to do it.

Once again, I'm niced™ to meet you. I hope we will all get along~

PS. I'll be going to London on November 22 for Hyper Japan. Does anyone happen to know if anyone would even bring along a doll to an event like that? I will bring my brown Necomimi for sure, though.

Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

sign.png

All Most of my Volks junk.

waha

Another Swede? At this rate we're gonna have to have a proper Dollfie meetup in Sweden!

Welcome.

pichu10176

Congrats on your first DD! Omg Miki is such a gorgeous Dollfie. Remember to post up pictures of your first girl!

Kumi

Hello and welcome another person from the Old World. And congratulations on Miki, she's a lovely girl

Misheru

Welcome and congrats on Miki!

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

yama

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. ^_^

Also, hi there, Raptors. ^^

(I-it's not like you joining here was the reason I joined.)

sign.png

OhnoRaptors

Awww! ◕‿◕ Well now we can be new together!

And have even more peer pressure to buy more... haha.

yama

As if "doll chat" already isn't bad enough? ^^:

It's all good, though. I'm glad I finally did make an account here. ^^

sign.png

JChiibs

As if "doll chat" already isn't bad enough? ^^:

It's all good, though. I'm glad I finally did make an account here. ^^

Hello and welcome!

As for more encouragement to adopt DD, there are plenty of DD addicts here that are more than willing to give plenty of photo incentives to worsen the addiction. In less than a year I have an MDD and a DDS completed, another girl nearly done, with three more DD in the works. That doesn't include my husband's completed DD... and I have our lovely forum to thank for my daily DD fix.

I hope you have fun here and your stay is long and enjoyable.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram