Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Introducing Kino

baldylox
I really hope she stays in really frilly outfits, it seems to suit her SO well! I would love to see Kino find a way to get Sprout and Lambchop to read her and Fuzzums a bedtime story. I had to go back and check the bear's name because I would have sworn it was Mr. Fuzzums. An MDD with grey hair, very shy, too adorable for her own good, decorations in her hair, and has an inclination to snuggle over-sized stuffed animals... Tamayuki wants to know if she is from Hokkaido.

I think she will definitely be into wearing frilly and lacey stuff! Minako might as well but I think she'll be more into casual styled clothing. We'll have to see about the bedtime stories, I'm not sure Sprout will be into that. And as far as if Kino is from Hokkaido, she says no. She's not sure where she's originally from but the last place she lived was quite remote and quiet.

I can't tell you how happy I am that your house has been invaded by MDD!

Heh, trust me, I'm happy too! I wasn't expecting it this soon but I'm glad I have them both here.

WAH ! So cute *O* I really like her face up and her red eyes ! She is very cute in her pink outfit n__n

Thank you very much! I do have a "thing" for red eyed girls.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PandaInASweater

Awh isn't she cute

Kino is defiantly one of my favorites out of your girls! She's just too cute to handle!

By the way, do remember where you got her dress from? It's super adorable~!

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

baldylox
Awh isn't she cute

Kino is defiantly one of my favorites out of your girls! She's just too cute to handle!

By the way, do remember where you got her dress from? It's super adorable~!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like Kino, she's definitely a great girl who has really grown on me ever since she arrived.

As for her outfit, I got that when I bought her body and some other parts from Misskale. I'll have to look and see what label is inside it because I can't recall who made it off the top of my head.

Billy

N2DollsNow

Just came across this while occupying time waiting for an auction to end and...Ooww! The cuteness is just too much! I hadn't had any interest in MDD, but your photo story is a great promotion of their enjoyment possibilities. And I don't think your other girls which have a more "adult" nature will try to corrupt her. To the contrary, I think they'll go out of their way to shield her as much as possible from the unpleasant things life can bring. She'll bring out their maternal instincts, and they'll act like tigers if anyone messes with her.

baldylox
Just came across this while occupying time waiting for an auction to end and...Ooww! The cuteness is just too much! I hadn't had any interest in MDD, but your photo story is a great promotion of their enjoyment possibilities. And I don't think your other girls which have a more "adult" nature will try to corrupt her. To the contrary, I think they'll go out of their way to shield her as much as possible from the unpleasant things life can bring. She'll bring out their maternal instincts, and they'll act like tigers if anyone messes with her.

Thank you very much! I'm glad my Kino made you think more about the MDD girls. And you're right, all my bigger/older girls adore Kino ( along with the other 2 MDD girls ) and treat her like a little princess. She is well taken care of and has been having a great time since she arrived.

Billy