Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Introducing Kino

baldylox

Well, the wait is over and since everyone now knows I've added two new MDD girls to my family, it's time to introduce each of them properly.

First up is Kino. She's an 01 head girl who was purchased from YJA. Mitsuki sent her head to me as a surprise and I instantly fell in love with her adorable little face.

But it seems she's quite the shy one.....

8120275888_99f0d8917a_z.jpg

DSC_8439 by balldylox, on Flickr

Come on out now dear.

8120258373_bd650e4c5e_z.jpg

DSC_8440 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Is it okay to come out?"

Yes, yes, you'll be fine.

8120265137_db0938e90f_z.jpg

DSC_8441 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Alright.... if... if you say so..."

8120225136_54aff59e39_z.jpg

DSC_8442 by balldylox, on Flickr

You're quite the shy one aren't you?

"N..not really..."

8120218055_f087ccd06d_z.jpg

DSC_8443 by balldylox, on Flickr

Well, let me get some photos of you so I can show everyone what an adorable girl I've adopted.

"Okay."

8120214699_045abd96b7_z.jpg

DSC_8444 by balldylox, on Flickr

Say hi Kino.

"Hello....I'm.... I'm Kino."

8120221133_16b49e3391_z.jpg

DSC_8445 by balldylox, on Flickr

And you're dressed up for Halloween aren't you? What are you dressed as?

"I'm a bunny. See my ears? I like bunnies...."

8120241026_4a81f857b6_z.jpg

DSC_8446 by balldylox, on Flickr

Well, you make an excellent bunny!

"Th...thank you!"

8120224587_19941b2f16_z.jpg

DSC_8447 by balldylox, on Flickr

Can you show me your dress? It looks really nice.

"Okay. I hafta take this hood off first..."

8120230245_9f2c72a14f_z.jpg

DSC_8448 by balldylox, on Flickr

Oh wow, that is super cute!

"You think so? I like the ribbons....they're nice."

8120233383_595d083217_z.jpg

DSC_8449 by balldylox, on Flickr

It looks great on you dear.

8120236269_a5b7f7afd4_z.jpg

DSC_8450 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I'm not used to all this attention..."

8120238891_164f44e407_z.jpg

DSC_8451 by balldylox, on Flickr

Heh, you'll have to get used to it here Kino. You have a lot of sisters to play with now so you won't have to worry about being bored or anything anymore. And you'll get plenty of attention.

"That... that sounds nice."

8120256410_67cc403cd4_z.jpg

DSC_8452 by balldylox, on Flickr

Oh, your Aunt Mitsuki sent this for you to have.

"Presents? A present for me? Yay!"

8120245573_c8349029f6_z.jpg

DSC_8453 by balldylox, on Flickr

Well that certainly perked you up a bit. She sent along this bear for you to play with.

"Ooooo! He's all fuzzy!"

8120249025_8d40f8ca0c_z.jpg

DSC_8454 by balldylox, on Flickr

"He's so cute! I love him! I've never had a pet bear before..."

That's good that you like him. What will you name him?

"Name? Umm...."

8120266610_64a5e9d9f3_z.jpg

DSC_8456 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I will call him Fuzzums. Fuzzums is a good name right?"

Hee hee, yes, that's a fine name for him.

"Thank you for the bear Auntie!"

8120269560_73b728f5cd_z.jpg

DSC_8457 by balldylox, on Flickr

Indeed, thank you for the bear and for Kino and for the help on getting her a body. You have once again enabled me into another girl Mitsuki! But I can't say I'm upset.... I actually love my little Kino. Thank you again my friend.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

katnaper

Indeed, thank you for the bear and for Kino and for the help on getting her a body. You have once again enabled me into another girl Mitsuki! But I can't say I'm upset.... I actually love my little Kino. Thank you again my friend.

Billy

Good friends (what's more, DD-enabling friends -the best!) + adorable family overflowing with cuteness = one very happy Papa. What else can one want? Congrats on the new girl(s). I love her face up and you really captured that sweet, shy personality.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

hihihellokitty

Ahhhh she is just so sweet, I love her personality! I just wanna squeeze her, so cute ^O^

kymaera

So very cute. So very sweet. I give her two days tops. Putting in with your band of perverts is like putting a goldfish in a tank of pirahnas.

baldylox
Good friends (what's more, DD-enabling friends -the best!) + adorable family overflowing with cuteness = one very happy Papa. What else can one want? Congrats on the new girl(s). I love her face up and you really captured that sweet, shy personality.

That's a good equation! But you left out the other part.... the part about YOU selling me awesome MDD clothing way before I had either of these two ready and staying quiet about it. Thanks so much for helping me get some excellent clothes for my two little ones!

I'm glad you like her too, I think she'll be a fun one here.

Ahhhh she is just so sweet, I love her personality! I just wanna squeeze her, so cute ^O^

Thank you! She makes me want to hug her all day too! And thank YOU too for hooking me up with some great MDD clothing too. My new girls will be quite adorable thanks in part to you!

So very cute. So very sweet. I give her two days tops. Putting in with your band of perverts is like putting a goldfish in a tank of pirahnas.

Thank you.... I think. She has Minako and Mamimi to be her guards tho and I'm sure once Rei and Yoko see her, she'll not be wanting for protection from "The Wolves".

Billy

scripple

Heh, I've been thinking the same thing. She just can't last like this. It will start with something simple like kigu-based antics, either attacking or being attacked, but that's just the gateway.....

She is cute though.

mitsuki

Awww She is so ridiculously adorable! I love the photos! I am glad she likes the bear. She is so cute hugging him. Thank you too for being such a great friend! I am so happy to see everything come together. The whole project was quite an adventure and so much fun. I am looking forward to seeing lots of cute photos of everyone having fun together. I have no doubt that her new sisters will love her and treat her well.

Ravendruid

HOLY ****!!! WAY TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!! Yuriko may still be a total Sprout fan, but Kino wins my vote. She's as cute as (or maybe even a tiny bit cuter than) Tama-chan. You sure are getting a popular group, there.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

PrettyCranium

Kino is super-adorable. I can't believe she was a surprise! What a nice thing for Mitsuki to do. You're a lucky guy.

baldylox

Heh, I've been thinking the same thing. She just can't last like this. It will start with something simple like kigu-based antics, either attacking or being attacked, but that's just the gateway.....

She is cute though.

Oh ye of little faith.... I think that with little ones running around the house, the older girls will be a little more focused and they will most propbably spoil the heck out of them. And with Kino being so shy, she will probably gravitate towards my other quiet girls like Elisabeth, Mamimi and Rei. That or she'll quickly find out who will act as her protector and cling to them.

Awww She is so ridiculously adorable! I love the photos! I am glad she likes the bear. She is so cute hugging him. Thank you too for being such a great friend! I am so happy to see everything come together. The whole project was quite an adventure and so much fun. I am looking forward to seeing lots of cute photos of everyone having fun together. I have no doubt that her new sisters will love her and treat her well.

Thank you Mitsuki! I'm happy to hear you approve. The bear was a given for her since you also sent it along.... and she seems to like it too. I will make sure to keep going with the cute pics of her and Minako so as not to disappoint you. And I agree, I think most if not all of her new sisters/family will adore her and Minako and spoil them rotten.

HOLY ****!!! WAY TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!! Yuriko may still be a total Sprout fan, but Kino wins my vote. She's as cute as (or maybe even a tiny bit cuter than) Tama-chan. You sure are getting a popular group, there.

Soooo.... I take it you like Kino? Thank you for the kind words on her, I appreciate it. And to say she's as cute or cuter than Tama..... that's hardcore! She must REALLY be awesome for you to say that. Hee hee.

Billy

baldylox
Kino is super-adorable. I can't believe she was a surprise! What a nice thing for Mitsuki to do. You're a lucky guy.

Thank you! I still can't beleive it either. Mitsuki at her best....

And yes, I know I'm lucky. But I have my Fairy DD Godmother looking over me and my wallet so I know I won't be safe from further enabling any time soon. LOL

Billy

Kumi

You're quite the shy one aren't you?

"N..not really..."

8120218055_f087ccd06d_z.jpg

As the saying goes, here's equivalent of two thousands words describing my reactions

bo049.jpg bo046.jpg

baldylox
As the saying goes, here's equivalent of two thousands words describing my reactions

bo049.jpg bo046.jpg

Ha ha, I'm glad you think so highly of her! Thank you!

Billy

Innocentsake

Aww her shy demeanor makes me want to kidnap her, but of course I won't! I... I won't promise

baldylox
Aww her shy demeanor makes me want to kidnap her, but of course I won't! I... I won't promise

Ha ha! Thank you! And I'm sure you would *never* try and swipe her.....

Billy

salica

Congratulations !! Kino is really adorable ! I am glad you finally enter the MDD side , you took so many good pictures already of the extraordinary cuteness that only a MDD can demonstrate !

Kino's dress and shoes are so pretty !!!She is just TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE !!

baldylox
Congratulations !! Kino is really adorable ! I am glad you finally enter the MDD side , you took so many good pictures already of the extraordinary cuteness that only a MDD can demonstrate !

Kino's dress and shoes are so pretty !!!She is just TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE !!

Thank you very much! It did take me some time but I have finally fallen victim to the super cuteness of the MDD girls! I'm glad you liked the pics, I tried very hard to capture the adorableness as well as I could. The dress came from Hypercurve and her shoes were sent by Mitsuki.

Heh, it's good that you like her, I'm glad.

Billy

Innocentsake
Ha ha! Thank you! And I'm sure you would *never* try and swipe her.....

Billy

WHOA! Packing the firepower there eh? It's okay, I have Saber Power It'll be Saber vs Saber for the right to swipe Kino~!

Seems like a pretty epic battle to me hehe~

baldylox
WHOA! Packing the firepower there eh? It's okay, I have Saber Power It'll be Saber vs Saber for the right to swipe Kino~! Seems like a pretty epic battle to me hehe~

Ah so it's servant versus servant huh? I'm not too sure how that would play out since we both know Saber's weaknesses.... plus we both know Saber's masters are crippled by anything pink and fluffy so there would probably be a stalemate while the Sabers had a donut eating contest and Yoko and Momoko had a costume contest or saw who could break a camera with cuteness first.

Billy

katnaper

That's a good equation! But you left out the other part.... the part about YOU selling me awesome MDD clothing way before I had either of these two ready and staying quiet about it. Thanks so much for helping me get some excellent clothes for my two little ones!

I'm glad you like her too, I think she'll be a fun one here.

Billy

LOL. Much as I'd like to take credit, I think you have me confused with someone else here though But, I'm sure whoever sold you those lovely outfits was more than happy to see such cute gals wearing them. And, I still stand by what I said. Kino is absolutely cute!

~katnaper

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Innocentsake
Ah so it's servant versus servant huh? I'm not too sure how that would play out since we both know Saber's weaknesses.... plus we both know Saber's masters are crippled by anything pink and fluffy so there would probably be a stalemate while the Sabers had a donut eating contest and Yoko and Momoko had a costume contest or saw who could break a camera with cuteness first.

Billy

LOL~! This... this is very true unfortunately haha. Though it would be pretty fun to see the donut eating contest along with the cuteness contest I love your Yoko so much so I would be mesmerized by her cute looks for sure

baldylox
LOL~! This... this is very true unfortunately haha. Though it would be pretty fun to see the donut eating contest along with the cuteness contest I love your Yoko so much so I would be mesmerized by her cute looks for sure

I agree, those two contests would be so much fun to watch! That's awful nice of you to say about Yoko! Thank you! And you know I'm crazy about Momoko.... if I ever got to see her in person, Manami would be super jealous and want all my attention. She gets like that when she feels threatened. Silly girl....

Billy

Innocentsake
I agree, those two contests would be so much fun to watch! That's awful nice of you to say about Yoko! Thank you! And you know I'm crazy about Momoko.... if I ever got to see her in person, Manami would be super jealous and want all my attention. She gets like that when she feels threatened. Silly girl....

Billy

This sounds like it would be such a fun joint photo contest thread And yesssss your Yoko has such spunk that I can't help but love her! Plus that short hair of hers is just awesome~ And oh dear Momoko is jumping with joy at hearing you say that Haha I don't blame Manami, she's just being protective that's all But then she would get over it and grope Momoko because she's so cute

Oh oh but back to Kino... she is the cutest lil bunny ever!

JChiibs
"Okay. I hafta take this hood off first..."

That... right there is where I died.

I really hope she stays in really frilly outfits, it seems to suit her SO well! I would love to see Kino find a way to get Sprout and Lambchop to read her and Fuzzums a bedtime story. I had to go back and check the bear's name because I would have sworn it was Mr. Fuzzums. An MDD with grey hair, very shy, too adorable for her own good, decorations in her hair, and has an inclination to snuggle over-sized stuffed animals... Tamayuki wants to know if she is from Hokkaido.

Nope, this is not possible, although she would only fall short by two points. Why two? Because one point is just too close and I AM Tamayuki's mommy so of course no one could be better than him. DD are wonderful, but so far they can't beat an MDD in the insta-cuteness category. I can't tell you how happy I am that your house has been invaded by MDD!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ekidonia

WAH ! So cute *O*

I really like her face up and her red eyes ! She is very cute in her pink outfit n__n

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)