Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

battrastard

A "Wish You Were Here" Package......

battrastard

This last Saturday, the 27th. Innocentsake and Joltfiend had the opportunity to meet chibinezumi at the Volks Store in So. Cal.

Sadly, I didn't have the means to get there myself, to meet fellow parents in person, and to meet the one who gave Tana her awesome face-up....

Little did I know, on my way home from work, There was a package in the mail from chibinezumi!

Hey, Kiddos! C'mon up here on the desk, We've got a surprise!

8140334151_b76de630f5_z.jpg

IMG_0327 by rattbastard, on Flickr

Tana: "What is it, Papa? I don't recall you ordering anything recently.."

Maiko: "Is it more clothes or shoes?"

Ummm, Don't think so kids, looks like it's from chibinezumi, and the letter says it's a Halloween Wish You Were Here Box. She sent it since we couldn't make it to the meet.

8140383476_dcd66f2b8a_z.jpg

IMG_0329 by rattbastard, on Flickr

Tana: "Oh, it's got all these skulls on top, with bats all round!"

Maiko: "Oooh, kinda spooky! I think we need to open it!"

Go for it kiddos! Let's see what's in there...

8140382032_838b66e93c_z.jpg

IMG_0330 by rattbastard, on Flickr

8140348487_e70e79a68b_z.jpg

IMG_0333 by rattbastard, on Flickr

T: "Papa!!!! Look, it's a hairband with a bat on it!!! Tooo Coooool!!!"

Heh, I guess that means you like it, eh?

T: "Well, of course, I'm not afraid of any flying rodents! (besides, he's cute!)"

8140378860_7f07369c98_z.jpg

IMG_0334 by rattbastard, on Flickr

M: "Papa, I found one with a pink flower and ribbon, did the Boss make these by hand?"

I think so, kiddo, chibi is a very crafty-type person!

8140377264_74131ce998_z.jpg

IMG_0336 by rattbastard, on Flickr

T: "PAPA! There's a rat in here!....... Hmmm, he's kinda cute, I'll have to think of a name."

8140375732_2f35c7ef41_z.jpg

IMG_0337 by rattbastard, on Flickr

M: "I found a skull! Maybe I'll put a light in it and leave it in the window for you to see the house, Papa!"

Erm, I think we've got plenty of lights, but thanks for the thought, kiddo...

8140368058_f956d1f7a4_z.jpg

IMG_0338 by rattbastard, on Flickr

"Alas, poor Yoseph. It really was Mrs. Butterworth in the lobby, with a can of Valvoline".... *giggle*

*chuckle* Goofball kids!!

8140374048_ddb76eef74_z.jpg

IMG_0340 by rattbastard, on Flickr

Chibi also threw in these googly-eyed ring/bracelet thingies, which both girls glommed onto as soon as they fell out, along with a few more hair clips and plenty of skull confetti!!

8140372812_b1d888e7d8_z.jpg

IMG_0341 by rattbastard, on Flickr

8140339019_089fcd53cb_z.jpg

IMG_0343 by rattbastard, on Flickr

And of course, no spook-tacular present can be without Gummy Monsters!!!

Tana and Maiko: "YAAaaaay!"

8140337671_a624c06978_z.jpg

IMG_0345 by rattbastard, on Flickr

Tana: "Thank you, chibimezumi, I know we'll all meet up sometime!"

Maiko: "Thanks, boss! I'm glad you let me come here, It's pretty cool!"

(both girls) "Hi, Artemis and Maisie!!"

Thanks so much for the package, I think when you least expect them, it makes them even cooler!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

mitsuki

chibimezumi sent some wonderful stuff! Great photos! Happy Halloween, Tana and Maiko!

salica

Lucky girls ! A lot of cool gifts! And they didn't have to go ''trick or treating ''to get them

baldylox

Hee hee, that was mighty nice of "The Boss" to send along! Your girls sure seemed to enjoy it. Maiko really cracked me up with her Shakespeare skit, too funny! And what is it about rats and DD's? It seems to be a love them/hate them type deal. Sango and Rei like them but most of my girls can't stand them.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

"Alas, poor Yoseph. It really was Mrs. Butterworth in the lobby, with a can of Valvoline".... *giggle*

Ahhh, so cute! Do you have more photo stories of these girls up? Am I a bit dense and just didn't notice before? Either way I want to see more of them!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Innocentsake

Ah I was wondering when you would get your package from chibinezumi ^O^ She told me about it while we were eating lunch and figured since "the old man" couldn't make it that she wanted you to have something fun to make up for it One of these days you & your girls are going to make it to a DD meet and love it! And I agree that surprise gifts are the best ones

battrastard
chibimezumi sent some wonderful stuff! Great photos! Happy Halloween, Tana and Maiko!

Lucky girls ! A lot of cool gifts! And they didn't have to go ''trick or treating ''to get them

Thanks! She did awesome, didn't she? The kiddos love it all! *There were three bags of candy in there,

So I enjoyed it too!*

Not many houses out here in the "boonies" do any Trick or Treating, most with children go over to the farm

down the road and enjoy their Pumpkin Patch, or trick or treat in town...

Maiko really cracked me up with her Shakespeare skit, too funny! And what is it about rats and DD's? It seems to be a love them/hate them type deal. Sango and Rei like them but most of my girls can't stand them.

*chuckle* She can be a bit scatter-brained... But it's adorable, true.

Ugly stuffed monsters, rats, dragons and tentacle-faced demons. These short folks really enjoy a wide

variety of acquaintances.

Ahhh, so cute! Do you have more photo stories of these girls up? Am I a bit dense and just didn't notice before? Either way I want to see more of them!

I haven't really posted much on here,

I did post more on figure.fm when Tana first came home, with Tana starting the ball rolling.

(Along with a little help from Billy and Poofiemus!)

Here's links to our profiles, Danny hasn't really finished the buttons showing last posts, but if you "google" either profile, there's links to past stories.

http://www.figure.fm/en/profile/74n4/

http://www.figure.fm/en/profile/battrastard

Ah I was wondering when you would get your package from chibinezumi ^O^ She told me about it while we were eating lunch and figured since "the old man" couldn't make it that she wanted you to have something fun to make up for it One of these days you & your girls are going to make it to a DD meet and love it! And I agree that surprise gifts are the best ones

Yep! It made up for it a lot! We had fun posting this!

Tana and I have been to one meet so far, at the local Air Museum with Poofie, animagic, cryx, kymaera and scripple. It was a blast!

There's another on the 11th. of Nov. up in Phoenix, ( which, sadly, salica won't be able to make.. There'll be a next time, I'm sure!!) that I think I've got the funds to make it, this time.....

(I'll be extremely annoyed with the folks at home if it turns out I can't at the last minute..)

I do love off-the-wall/surprise gifts! Getting those buckets for Billy or making glasses for Agatha was fun!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

katnaper

Quite fun to see your girls 'hamming' it up. Your gals are cute and I hope you post more stories of them. They both look like like they have a lot of fun.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den