Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

DD Gathering and October Outfit Collection 2010

mitsuki

Volks USA usually gets items about 2 months after they were released through the Volks International site. It should be about time Volks USA gets the Dollfie Dream Gathering 2010 items.

5219364223_b7f7ce8f62.jpg

DD Gathering 2010 DD outfits

5219956412_6d0788a69f.jpg

DD Gathering 2010 DDdy outfits

5219364289_9eb0f9939b.jpg

DD Gathering 2010 MDD outfits

5219364375_33e07c1663.jpg

Also released was the new 2010 DDH-02 and a new Shapely Bust option for the DDII base body. The Shapely Bust DDII body also comes with an cute lingerie set. Currently, Volks USA is taking pre-orders for these two items if you buy a copy of Volks News Volume 40.

5219956490_dd810fc658.jpg

There were also some items released through the October Outfit Collection that fit DD. This one is designed for SD, but fits the DDII and DDdy bodies.

Is anyone going to try for some of these items? If you couldn't get an item through Volks International, this is the second chance for those living in the US, Canada, and Mexico.

Edited by Guest

baldylox

Lord, I'd love to have about half of these!

No way I can afford any of them now tho, especially after going in the lotto for the Saber Maid set. Maybe I'll get lucky later on and be able to get that Teacher set along with the third from the right in that first picture. Hell, I'd like ALL of those in the first pics!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Thanks to Galvatim, we have information that Volks will release the 2010 DD Gathering and October Outfit Collection items January 15th starting at 11 am PST.

The 2010 Finished Makeup Version DDH-03 and DDH-04 will also be available.

5310696557_58e7eafa68.jpg

5310696659_cfd16a1c5a.jpg

Some of the SD outfits can be worn by DD. Here is a DD wearing the Autumn Long Cardigan Set with a skirt instead of pants (from the DD blog):

5311271722_6e3390011a.jpg

5311271644_0767dafb7d.jpg

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpc20110102.html

This DD even squeezed into a MSD outfit (from the DD blog):

5310681193_14245eb2fd.jpg

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpb20110101.html

fenrir z78

The outfits are very cool. I would love to have anyone of them. The price of the clothes I can understand but the price of the DDy body and the 2 heads. You would almost be out of your mind to spend that much on them . The DDy body for exp you can buy the Dynamite Base Body and the shapely bust for about the same price. And yes you do not get the Bra and Panties with it. I think all dolls should come with some kind Bra and Panties. As for the 2 heads they are asking $97 that is a bit to high if you ask me but i can and do understand way it is that price. But you still have to get her eyes and hair. In short the clothing is cute but the parts are a bit to high for something you can buy stock and get the samething for about the same price. That or I am just talking out my butt and pay me no mind.

Galvatim

The DDdy body with shapely bust and lingerie set is also up.

http://www.volksusa.com/ddg2010dddybb.html

$286 isn't that bad a price, $33 over the standard, about what Volks would charge for the lingerie on it's own. Now I just need to decide if I really want more outfits, or a body for my DDH-02 that won't be painted until spring... I think Aoi wants that Autumn Long Cardigan set...