Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lala Lolita

Angel Beats Shiina

Lala Lolita

You saw the title! That's what I want! So. This thread will probably go on for months, but I hope to have a complete Shiina doll by next year.

I think the 07 head will work nicely, no?

Have you seen a wig that would work? Post the link!

I'm going to use a WS DDS.

The outfit will be made by myself, of course.

Eyes are going to be Type E - Fire Rain from Twin Snow, here http://www.twin-snow.com/shop%2Feyes%2Ffire-rain/#cc-m-product-5634306578

image.jpg

8165207005_dab0995dd8.jpg

Estimated cost: $530

Question- does anyone know why the WS DDS is like a hundred dollars more than NS?

Edited by Guest

@blushingbjd

waha
Question- does anyone know why the WS DDS is like a hundred dollars more than NS?

Originally there was only one way to get a WS DDS body: Mariko, whereas NS bodies could come from several different limiteds. But now it's possible to purchase the pieces for a WS DDS directly from Volks so the price is the same now.

Lala Lolita

Originally there was only one way to get a WS DDS body: Mariko, whereas NS bodies could come from several different limiteds. But now it's possible to purchase the pieces for a WS DDS directly from Volks so the price is the same now.

But for a NS it's $376, without a head, wig, or eyes. WS is $423, so not a hundred different, but definitely a big difference. Each part is more expensive than the NS... I just don't know why.

@blushingbjd

Lala Lolita

I edited the first post. 07 head, yes, no?

@blushingbjd

finnleo

Id agree its close enough for the anime design in mind, was thinking of suggesting it, but dunno where my mind wandered off for not doing so.

The only DD character head to be based off a Na-Ga design so far is kudo, but thats a totally different eyeset alltogether.

Kumi

Unfortunately 07 is limited atm and only available in NS. For WS You will have to wait...

Lala Lolita
Unfortunately 07 is limited atm and only available in NS. For WS You will have to wait...

I have to wait anyways ahaha I'm broke.

Id agree its close enough for the anime design in mind, was thinking of suggesting it, but dunno where my mind wandered off for not doing so.

I immediately thought of that head while watching the show, which made planning her easy. Sometimes I can't decide/figure out which head to use, so it's hard to plan them.

@blushingbjd