Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Volks USA Kyoto 8 Regular Items

mitsuki

Kyoto 8 Regular Items are coming to Volks USA Saturday, June 4 at 11:00AM PST.

http://www.volksusa.com/home-town-dolpa-kyoto-8-regular-items.html

5446066864_e343c13ebb.jpg

5445466323_71cc5f36bc.jpg

TnK - DDS/DD/DDdy - Adorable Maid Set ($83)

5446066948_455e134bbe.jpg

TnK - DDS/DD/DDdy - Stylish Maid Set ($83)

5459623166_77ab1f3e52.jpg

LPP - MSDG/SDCG/MDD - Fairy Tale: Clear Pink ($66) and LPP - SDG/SD13G/DD - Fairy Tale: Spring Pink ($68)

5459017631_9151da2eee.jpg

LPB - MSD/SDC/MDD - Layered Style Shorts Set ($68), WRC - SDG/SD13G - Ladylike Dress Set ($68), and WRC - SD16G/DD/DDdy - Noble Lady Dress Set ($75)

5459623264_52842e0d15.jpg

LPC - MSD/SDC/MDD - Fluffy Little Bunny Pajamas ($35), LPC - SD/SD13/SDGrB/SD16/SD17B/ DDS/DD/DDdy - Fluffy Bunny Pajamas ($40), and LPC - SD/SD13/SDGrB/SD16/SD17B/ DDS/DD/DDdy - Fluffy Lion Pajamas ($42)

Halcyon

~Two weeks from today! I can't wait!

I still want the Adorable Maid Set, . I guess I will place some items into the cart before it's time to order the maid set. That way, I don't have to pay +$12 in shipping just for a single item.

Edited by Guest

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

OtakuDepot

I've already got my list in order..

1) Short skirt maid outfit.

2) Longer skirt maid outfit.

3) Floppy bunny eared outfit.

Now to see if I get lucky. After finally getting Neris I almost don't feel like I should push my luck but there's no harm in trying. Well, my bank account may not agree.....

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

Good luck, Halcyon and OtakuDepot! I like the Adorable (long skirt) maid outfit too.

Suzuna

That peach detached sleeve dress... is to die for. omg.

scripple

Those maid outfits are super popular and are going to go very fast. Billy will probably suck them all up by ordering multiples even though it's against the rules. He's apparently special that way.

Personally, while I'm fine with the overall cut of the maid outfits the fabric prints keep screaming to me that Volks got a good deal on some left over lawn furniture fabric from the early 70s. Chaise Lounges anyone?

But good luck to those of you who are going to go for them.

PlasticFantastic

I may try for the stylish maid outfit and the bunny pjs. I already snagged the lion pjs from Volks international ^^;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

di-chan123

I would like to get both maid sets, cause I love maids.

I think I'll do the same thing as Halcyon plans to do, since there is other things I would like to get (mainly notions and bits) and throw them in the cart before the outfits are available.

baldylox
Those maid outfits are super popular and are going to go very fast. Billy will probably suck them all up by ordering multiples even though it's against the rules. He's apparently special that way.

Look, don't be mad because Volks loves me! It's not MY fault they sent me 2 DD Compilations when I asked for them. After I made the order I was scared I wouldn't even get one due to it possibly being cancelled.

But having a fleet of maids would be kind of cool tho, even if they look like lawn furniture.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

salica

But having a fleet of maids would be kind of cool tho, even if they look like lawn furniture.

Billy

Hey! A little respect ,Elisabeth is wearing one of this maids' outfit !!!!

baldylox
Hey! A little respect ,Elisabeth is wearing one of this maids' outfit !!!!

Hee hee..... I know I know. I *love* that maid set. I was only teasing back at Scripple about his remarks. I personally like that flower pattern and think the colors are neat. So I wasn't picking on Elisabeth at all.....

Billy

salica
That peach detached sleeve dress... is to die for. omg.

Yep ,I agree ,I want one !!!!

salica

Personally, while I'm fine with the overall cut of the maid outfits the fabric prints keep screaming to me that Volks got a good deal on some left over lawn furniture fabric from the early 70s. Chaise Lounges anyone?

But good luck to those of you who are going to go for them.

The fabrics look much better when you have them in front of you ,you are just envious

Alphakitty

I need both those maid sets and the bunny PJs, since I have the MDD bunny & lion ones already! Hopefully this goes better than the International event.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

lovelyduckie

I'm going to go for the long skirt maid outfit, but I'm not going to get my hopes up on winning it.

I like the Spring Pink and Noble Lady outfits...but I think I should choose between them because they both have a similar fantasy feeling. Perhaps I'll enter for both, and if I win both I'll just sell the one I decide against to another collector. I'd be happy to win either one.

littlebearries

I actually only put in for the white pair of SD16/DD/DDdy girl shoes... they're so pretty XD ... plus I know I want tons of the clothing from the Airy/Neris dolpa, so I've got to wait XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Nakitaninja

I'm confirmed for the Adorable Maid Outfit. I don't usually buy the bonus outfits but I died when I saw this one. It's very sweet and demure... it doesn't remind me terribly of lawn furniture but I lol'd when I read that!

I want to put Beato in it but I have a feeling it is going to go to Nana since she has no Volks clothes of her own. ^^ I am scared about staining though so perhaps no one will wear it until I can find a suitable underskirt if it is not lined properly....

Good luck to everyone on Saturday. I'll probably be trying to snag a few additional & different items then too.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

baldylox

I just got the confirmation email from Kerbey Lane too! Hooray! It looks like my plans for Manami's birthday present will work out great!

I can't wait to get that maid set for her! It's been a while since I got an outfit specifically for her. And since its short and cute, she'll love it!

Billy

Nakitaninja
I just got the confirmation email from Kerbey Lane too! Hooray! It looks like my plans for Manami's birthday present will work out great!

I can't wait to get that maid set for her! It's been a while since I got an outfit specifically for her. And since its short and cute, she'll love it!

Billy

^________________^

We should have a maid pictures special once the orders come in!

baldylox

Billy

^________________^

We should have a maid pictures special once the orders come in!

Trust me.... I have THE maid photoshoot in the works once this new uniform arrives. But I also have to do the B-day/Anniversary party pics first.

But yes, if you want to start a threa don our girls in maid outfits, please do! I'd love to see other peoples girls dressed up in their finest maid sets!

Billy

Nakitaninja

Just FYI the Kyoto 8 items went on sale this morning and the maid outfits were gone in a blink of an eye!

I got my order in for my 'Stylish Maid' and the matching shoes just under the wire. We'll see if Volks actually has enough to fulfill the order? After getting my confirmation I went back to the site to see if there were any left and everything was gone! It all happened so quickly.

I hope all of my comrades on this forum got what they wanted. I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you- and myself until I know I *actually* got the items. ^^

baldylox

While I went thru Kerbey Lane for what I wanted, I tried to get the "Stylish Maid" set for a friend. And I failed miserably.

I was less than 2 minutes in and it got grabbed out of my cart. I had everything filled out and had hit confirm when I was told it was no longer available. I was so mad. It's a crock how they do that. If it's in your cart it should be spoken for!

Oh well, so ends my winning streak with Volks. Seems my luck has finally run out with DD clothing.

Billy

littlebearries

Yeah, I totally missed out on the shoes I wanted too, both through Kerbey Lane and Volks

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

OtakuDepot

I feel so bad for those who didn't get what they wanted - why Volks just doesn't make more of these items is beyond me. If they sell out in 2 minutes - just make more.

"Make it, they will sell"

I was fortunate enough to get my 2 maid outfits I wanted. Decided to skip the floppy bunny eared pajamas to same some money.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple

I managed to get the DD black boots and the Fairy Tale: Spring Pink dress which is what I was going for. I checked after I had completed my order and they were both sold out. These things just go stupidly fast.