Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mahoro

Project Diva Complete!

Mahoro

So, it only took me 11 Months, but I finally finished the first of my 3 custom DD Girls!

8189856450_6e032e6378_b.jpg

Name: Hatsune 'Mikumi' Miku

Age: Ask her, though good luck getting a straight answer

Personality Type: Happy energetic girl and really caring to her sisters

Sisters Closest to: Feena, Haruka

Favorite Food: Leek-flavoured anything

Hobbies: Singing, helping her sisters with their musical talents, writing music, making cute poses and having her photo taken

8188775171_9a86a550de_b.jpg

For anyone curious about her nickname choice, when I first put her together, I was thinking of the song 'Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru' (sigh, bleep filter...) and so her name came from well, the first 3 syllables, MikuMi xD

8189858590_ff62beaa77_b.jpg

Also, I'm aware her outfit is missing some finer details, this is NOT actually her real default outfit, I'm waiting on that one, due to show up around December or so.

Special Thanks to:

Waha - The Enabler King

Cafe Yui - The Inspiration

Hikaru - Faceupper Extrodinare

Iomi - Eye Designer

Edited by Guest

Anna-neko

She looks great!

the way the eye colors are "bottomless" almost reminds me of Utena

Mahoro
She looks great!

the way the eye colors are "bottomless" almost reminds me of Utena

Little bit, yea, they're sort of the easiest and hardest eyes to photograph, in some ways they're easy because they're so nice and shiny bright, but on the other hand they actually aren't as bottomless as they appear in photos. they look a bit more defined in real life. :3

Ravendruid

She looks fantastic! Instantly recognizable, and modeled after one of my favorite Miku variants. The outfit, even though not highly detailed, still looks great on her. Congratulations!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

yama

Aww. She's adorable.

The outfit looks so well made. Makes me wonder what her default outfit will look like.

Good job completing her!

Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

sign.png

All Most of my Volks junk.

Kumi

Congratulations, the wait was worth it, she looks great. Love the colors.

It's 06 head, right?

Innocentsake

It's 06 head, right?

Definitely 06 head, looks to be the prepainted one but with some minor changes (color of eyebrows and color of lips). 06 head is love

Your Miku is truly adorable!!! I can't wait to see her true default outfit soon~

Edit: She's a blank 06?! Amazing ;D

Edited by Guest

Chocolatedecadence

her eyes look GORGEOUS

Mahoro
Aww. She's adorable.

The outfit looks so well made. Makes me wonder what her default outfit will look like.

Good job completing her!

The real default outfit will be better fitting, and have (I hope) a lack of all the missing details this one has, I just happened to have this one around, if you check my flickr, Feena used to try it on ^^;

It's 06 head, right?

Definitely 06 head, looks to be the prepainted one but with some minor changes (color of eyebrows and color of lips). 06 head is love

Your Miku is truly adorable!!! I can't wait to see her true default outfit soon~

Thank you! ^^ I really like how she came out as well. Yes, the head is an 06 head, actually a blank 06 head, not the prepainted one~

her eyes look GORGEOUS

They are custom eyes, Iomi did the designing for me ^^

Innocentsake
Thank you! ^^ I really like how she came out as well. Yes, the head is an 06 head, actually a blank 06 head, not the prepainted one~

Oh wow really? It really looks just like the prepainted one, I was even comparing your pictures with pictures of my Momoko. You really did a great job on the face-up!

Mahoro

Oh wow really? It really looks just like the prepainted one, I was even comparing your pictures with pictures of my Momoko. You really did a great job on the face-up!

Erm, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't do the faceup, Hikaru did. >.< Which was better than me doing it and having the final product be...less than satisfactory.

otakusan

Oh wow, your miku is looking fantastic so far already, can't want to see her in person

Mahoro
Oh wow, your miku is looking fantastic so far already, can't want to see her in person

Now all you need to do is not be busy :p

otakusan

Now all you need to do is not be busy :p

I know man, Since i'm taking 2 weeks off during Christmas & New Years to Toronto, I'm trying to get as much done as possible so my boss won't hound me during my holidays

Nightmareally

She's so awesome! I just started playing the project Diva game and your girl is exact! So cool.

At Home: Miku and Rin

glassjaw

oi, good job on the eyes, well put all over.

puppykat

Omg! I love her! I hope to get the same outfit some day. She looks amazing XD

DarkAvenger696

awwwww so cute! I have always like Miku and would love to have her as a DD someday so to see you completed her and she just looks so damn cute! I love the eyes you decided to use they really look good!