Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Nelly19

Real drive

Nelly19

I always wondered if there were, chubby anime characters out there, and so I googled it. I found the answer in real drive. I was very shocked how the chubby women were so beautiful. Which brings me to the root of my curiosity, do you think there will ever be a market for "chubby" anime girls? Mind you the sheer scrawniness of the obitsu, comparatively accurate anime bodies of the dollfie dream and voluptuous bodies of the dollfie dynamites have all seemed to flourish in the market. I myself decided on the dynamite body as my first dollfie because it was bigger. Truth be told I wish to have a "chubby" girl, so she may not be the only dynamite body I may ever get. I am not really sure i will ever get a dollfie dream, but then again i said that when i considered myself strictly a. Obitsu person....look at me now lol. I am also changing the bust out for something more natural to give her more of a chubby appearance by modifying a dollfie dream bust when they both arrive, well, I can't get around her shins, but it's close to what I want.

Idk if anyone has ever said "I want a plus sized dollfie", I hope am not the only one. Sigh it would be nice for a change, dark skins, male dollfie dream bodies and sculpts, and chubby girls. I can dare to dream and experiment to get as close the dream as possible. But it would be nice to have a girl with proportions that reflect everyday people. A girl who looks something like me.

^.^ just the thoughts of a weirdo. Haha

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

mitsuki

I am with you, Nelly19. The character designs for Real Drive are so cute. It is not like DD are reflective of normal proportions at all, so I haven't minded how long and skinny looking they are. The newer DDIII is even more exaggeratedly thin looking. I prefer more curves. It would be great if Volks made more substantial looking girls but I have noticed that 1/6 dolls are so thin looking and weirdly proportioned because they are designed to look good wearing clothes. That could be part of why DDs are shaped the way they are. Some clothes can look bulky on DDdy girls and obscure their adorable shape. That is why it is best that they are in skimpier outfits. haha

Nelly19

Lol! When I get the body from you I will test that out. But the proportions of the dy is more of my taste at least it's not as bad as the obitsus. The 1/6 from volks, scare me ....alot lol

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

pandacornn

I'm actually planning to mod a body to be chubbier ~ don't know when I will have the funds to do it but I will def post here when I get around to it(:

I just want a doll who doesn't have such a ridiculously tiny waist Dx I don't mind the arms thighs and face so much though.

sig.jpg

mitsuki

The DDIII body line is even more exaggeratedly thin looking. I don't mind them as long as they have enough clothes on but they are strange looking to me in swimsuits or really tight clothes.

I am looking forward to what you come up with, pandacornn.

SchroedingersCat

Those are some really cute character designs, I may have to check out that series. It's kinda sad that even in anime we reinforce potentially harmful body stereotypes.

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!