Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Dolls Party 24 Tokyo

mitsuki

Dolls Party 24 is coming up December 12. Fate/unlimited codes' Saber Lily and a new white skin version of Dollfie Dream Dynamite Alna will be released as limited items. Is anyone going to try their luck with the lottery?

Saber Lily is likely to be quite popular. Her outfit and armor are highly detailed. She also has a new faceup compared to the previous release. I think she looks sweeter. The new faceup seems to match Rin and Sakura better.

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/fate/fate_uc/index.html

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/hag/index.html

Edited by Guest

mrsmarks

As much as I'd like to, I unfortunately won't be able to try my luck this time. Hopefully for Volks USA's lottery I can.

sushi_n_sake

if i am lucky enough to win the saber lily lotto, i will get one....otherwise, i will need to get 1 in YJA

Chuplayer

I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the white skin Alna. I already have the first edition Alna, but I do love her so very much! I want to go for 100% Alna completion, but there is another 1/3 scale resin doll that is also tugging at my heartstrings.

mitsuki

Chuplayer's Alna is making me want to try for the new white skin Alna.

arrex
I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the white skin Alna. I already have the first edition Alna, but I do love her so very much! I want to go for 100% Alna completion, but there is another 1/3 scale resin doll that is also tugging at my heartstrings.

I'm going to try to get Saber Lily but the new SD16 Daria looks awesome as well.

Kalani

Originally I was going to go for Alna, but I decided to buy the news 40 head instead (and already have a body on the way). (I'll also be trying for Tanpopo)

Pretty as Alna is, she looks too old and was too "mature looking" for the character I wanted her to be.

MsGeek

I'm going to try to get Saber Lily but the new SD16 Daria looks awesome as well.

WTF??? Daria???? Licensed from MTV??? (Daria fangirl heart beating faster...) Oh wait...nope...

http://www.figure.fm/slide/en/149922/

OK, I'm breathing normal again.

phoenix

I'm going to try to get my hand on Saber Lily. Although I'm sure the price will be very steep.

di-chan123

I also want to see if I can get a Saber Lily too.

Sachi

I'm a huge Fate/stay night fan and Saber just so happens to be my favorite female character from it (as well as DD release, heh), naturally we are going for Saber Lily.

I don't have much faith in the lottery since way too many people seem to be gearing up for it (and my luck with lotteries is terrible D: ), so we're probably going to do the crazy thing and go for her on auction on the 12th. She's going to cost more, but fortunately we're preparing as much as possible for that so it won't be a huge blow.

arrex
I'm a huge Fate/stay night fan and Saber just so happens to be my favorite female character from it (as well as DD release, heh), naturally we are going for Saber Lily.

I don't have much faith in the lottery since way too many people seem to be gearing up for it (and my luck with lotteries is terrible D: ), so we're probably going to do the crazy thing and go for her on auction on the 12th. She's going to cost more, but fortunately we're preparing as much as possible for that so it won't be a huge blow.

You live in the US? It would be a big mistake to go to YJ straight away IMHO. On the 12th the only people with Saber in their hand will be the dollpa attendees. As a resident of the US you have 2 chances at the lottery - the Volks USA lottery and then the Volks International - once you exhaust then it may be the time to try Auction. Also by the end of the lottery there will be a lot more Sabers in the market.

The price for DDs spikes up just after the actual event before settling down following the lotteries

Emi

arrex: It's true that her price on auction might actually go down after the after-events, but in some cases, that hasn't always been true (Saber Alter, if I remember correctly). Though, even if the price does go down after the after-events, it probably wouldn't go down very much. We were never really lucky with Volks USA's lottery, and we would have an even harder time with Volks International, so we figured Y!Ja would probably be our best bet.

MyuMyu

Am I the only one interested in Alna? I love her white skin and her unusual face. She was beautiful in her first release but I don't know if I will be able to resist this one. The only thing I don't like much is Dynamite body, I prefer the DDII with L size breast.

mitsuki

Chuplayer's ALNA has made me have to try for the new white skin version ALNA. I have a Dollfie Dream Marya that is a white skin with L-bust if you want to trade bodies. I wish I could see White Christmas ALNA in person, but even if I win the lottery it will be months till she gets here.

baldylox

While there is no way I can afford Saber, I have a buddy who is all about getting her. To better his chances, he and I both will try for the lotto and if I win, he will take over that payment and such. I sure wish I could afford her because she really looks awesome but I cannot toss that kind of cash around at all right now.

As for Alna, she is cute and all but she is not my style. But her new outfits sure rock and I'd love to get one or two of those when they are available thru Volks USA.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

What are you guys going to do if you win 2 Sabers? Then again, I guess you shouldn't have trouble selling her. I love her undergarments: bustier, garter belt, pantsu, and stockings. She also comes with a pair of black heels. She looks good with just the undergarments on.

Averis

I'd love a Saber Lily, but they will be about $1000(US), no? Besides that, I have little idea of when and how the whole lottery system works. I do wish much luck to those here that are going to try and get one. I hope you'll post pictures here if you do.

mitsuki

For the Volks USA lottery:

The event dates will be announced on the Volks USA website. There will be a few days window of time to enter the lottery. During that time, there will be a link on the main page that leads to a page displaying the limited items from Dolpa 24. You can click on each item and order one of whatever you want. You enter your payment and shipping information like a regular purchase. Then you wait to see if you won. Volks USA will usually indicate around what date they will contact winners. They are often a couple days late, so don't give up hope yet. They operate on the weekends, so sometimes it is the Saturday or Sunday after the promised date that they actually contact you. In the email, they will say something like:

"Thank you for waiting!

We are happy to let you know that our lottery for the Hometown Dolpa

Tokyo 24 Limited Items has finished and that you will be able to purchase

the following item(s)!..."

Only items you won will appear on the list. If you didn't win anything, you won't get any email at all. You credit card will be charged soon after you get the email. The approximate billing date is generally provided at the time the lottery opens.

For the international lottery, the process is similar. My impression is that it is harder to win the international lottery if you don't live in Japan. I haven't won anything I have entered for in the past, but have heard of other US residents winning.

baldylox
What are you guys going to do if you win 2 Sabers? Then again, I guess you shouldn't have trouble selling her. I love her undergarments: bustier, garter belt, pantsu, and stockings. She also comes with a pair of black heels. She looks good with just the undergarments on.

Oh trust me, we already had that talk. Altho it's unlikely that both of us would win the lotto, if that occured, I'd prolly have to turn right around and sell her off. I really cannot afford her at this time. I so wish I could but ther eisn't any way I can pull that off unless a miracle occurs and I get a bag of unmarked twenties dropped at my door by mistake.

I agree that everything Saber comes with rules. So much cool stuff that i think the price is justified. That and her maid outfit is just killer. So many cool things to buy and so many bills to pay....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki
Out of curiosity, any idea when this US lottery will come?

Based on previous Dolpas, it should be at about the time the Dolpa is held in Japan (not accounting for the time difference). For example, Osaka 6 was on August 1, 2010 in Japan and the lottery at Volks USA was from August 1st to August 4th. The lottery details were posted on the Volks USA site on July 17th. The After Event lottery for limited items on the Volks International site was held August 16-19. This is the second chance to get a limited item.

Dolpa 24 is going to be held December 12th. When it gets closer to the event, more details will be available on the Volks USA site. Often you find out whether you won the US lottery before the Volks International After Event.