Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DarkAvenger696

Life in DD

DarkAvenger696

Hey, so for an assignment for one of my college classes we had to make a book of 20 pages of something that was creative and unique I did mine on 'Life in DD' and now that I have gotten marks back and everything I can FINALLY share them with all of you ^____^ so without more babbling here are the pages of my book 'Life in DD'

8239373267_e868ecf81a.jpg

8239383797_b9fa800223_n.jpg8239385631_e910856e91_n.jpg

8240457144_404eefd3d8_n.jpg8239391037_b1dac8aab3_n.jpg

8240445148_3270665ae4_n.jpg8239382047_91a0398efc_n.jpg

8239401497_bcc3960d17_n.jpg8240453608_1496792289_n.jpg

8239377409_fd3b9164e8_n.jpg8239387435_c46044ce75_n.jpg

8239398013_4c4e284394_n.jpg8240464216_d5f993cffb_n.jpg

8239379135_1149723283_n.jpg8239378677_eff334d329_n.jpg

8240442718_be81604e7d_n.jpg8240442316_7bc9d9807f_n.jpg

8239394581_b570546c70_n.jpg8239396545_846122f53d_n.jpg

8239437027_abd2377839_n.jpg

and thats all of them ^__^ minus my opening page XD that was just text haha

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

Oh my! That is so unbelievably cute! You put so much work into it! It turned out amazing! So adorable!

DarkAvenger696
Oh my! That is so unbelievably cute! You put so much work into it! It turned out amazing! So adorable!

aw thanks ^__^ I had alot of fun coming up with all the ideas and setting them up etc hehe I'm glad you think its so cute =)

Janeway

what a cool idea and your pictures are cute. Your girls look realy happy.

baldylox

Very cool project! It looks like you and your girls had a really great time doing all these pics. I liked the ones with Yoko and Rise together in the black and purple outfits, those were neat. But I really like their holiday outfits! Those are way cute.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

Great work! It's cool that more people seem to be incorporating their girls into school projects. More exposure is always good. I know it makes homework a lot more fun when you can share something you love while doing it. So, when does the book show up in stores? (or at least on Amazon). The final shot of them tucked into bed with their teddy bears is my favorite, but all the shots are cute and well layed out.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

DarkAvenger696
Sure you put a lot of care and work in this collage?l, and it turned out pretty well so cute.

haha yea each page took around 3 or 4 hours since I had SO many pictures from each shoot XD and thanks I think it turned out pretty good to hehe.

:) what a cool idea and your pictures are cute. Your girls look realy happy.

hehe yea I figured since I hadn't had anytime to do anything fun with my girls because of all my assignments and classes I figured this was the perfect things and they had alot of fun too =D

Very cool project! It looks like you and your girls had a really great time doing all these pics. I liked the ones with Yoko and Rise together in the black and purple outfits, those were neat. But I really like their holiday outfits! Those are way cute.

Billy

Thanks ^___^ my girls and I did have ALOT of fun they were happy because they got me to finish most of there new outfits I'd been working on XD so they were excited for all of the pics. I figured they should have the same outfit for a more studio type shoot XD its a good thing socks come in pairs! lol and yea I had fun with there holiday outfits but omg I thought the fuzz from making bathrobes was bad HA didn't hold a candle to how bad those damn fluff fuzz strips where XD

Great work! It's cool that more people seem to be incorporating their girls into school projects. More exposure is always good. I know it makes homework a lot more fun when you can share something you love while doing it. So, when does the book show up in stores? (or at least on Amazon). The final shot of them tucked into bed with their teddy bears is my favorite, but all the shots are cute and well layed out.

Aw thanks ^___^ and yea I think if its anything like my reasons having to go to class and run around doing assignments you never get time to spend with your girls and I missed that so I found a way to do both and have fun hehe, my teacher actually wants to buy one now XD he thinks there neat. For my assignment we DID have to print a physical copy of the book lol but I dont think I will be selling it as its the only copy XD, I figured the last page should be them going to sleep since that would make a good ending =)

Nelly19

I found the artist piece to be funny, because the end result has not blue coloring in it or stick trees >.< she is a genius. Lol

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

littlebearries

HAH! I love the title!!!! That is awesome XD

And what a great project! You got to have fun making it, and ended up with something you'd actually want to keep! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

DarkAvenger696
I found the artist piece to be funny, because the end result has not blue coloring in it or stick trees >.< she is a genius. Lol

LOL well common I'm a photographer not an artist I can't draw or paint to save my life XD photoshop is my best friend when it comes to that XD and afterall Rise could fix my worst drawing lol

HAH! I love the title!!!! That is awesome XD

And what a great project! You got to have fun making it, and ended up with something you'd actually want to keep! XD

aw thanks ^___^ it was alot of fun and I do plan to keep the book we had to print since it really is a keepsake, something tells me I might do something like this every year to see how my family of DD grows and the fun thinks I could think up for them to do hehe

salica

Did you get good notes for your work ??? You sur did put a lot of time on it ! It is really nice

How did the teacher react ? Did he \she mentioned something about your beautiful girls ?

DarkAvenger696
Did you get good notes for your work ??? You sur did put a lot of time on it ! It is really nice

How did the teacher react ? Did he \she mentioned something about your beautiful girls ?

In college our teachers don't really give feedback notes so never got any XD but I did put alot of time into it tho it didnt seem like it since it was so much fun >__< I'm glad you like it and LOL my teacher is male and he freaking LOVED it he couldn't believe how big they were so I took Rise-chan in to class to show him lol he was so excited he started talking about how he wanted one but it would be weird for him to get one since he is married and I was just like no no there are couples that own DD's XD but yes he was very interested with them ^____^

atrika

awww! i love they spend time together! you can feel the bond :3

Aoife ✙ Tae ✙ Miya ✙ Usami ✙ Misaki ✙ Makina ✙ Yume

Kanae ✙ Kanon ✙ Subaru ✙ Juri ✙ Aya ✙ Megu-tan ✙ Kureha

salica

In college our teachers don't really give feedback notes so never got any XD but I did put alot of time into it tho it didnt seem like it since it was so much fun >__< I'm glad you like it and LOL my teacher is male and he freaking LOVED it he couldn't believe how big they were so I took Rise-chan in to class to show him lol he was so excited he started talking about how he wanted one but it would be weird for him to get one since he is married and I was just like no no there are couples that own DD's XD but yes he was very interested with them ^____^

So cool that you took Rise to school ! I'm not surprised by your teacher reaction , I just wish it would be more '' politicly correct'' to own dolls if you want to . It is sad that people are afraid from others judgment ...if this fear didn't exist , a lot more people would have DDs !!!

Bouncing_Tigger

This is the second DD book I've looked at today. What a great idea...if only I could take decent pictures!! Something like this would make an awesome Christmas present for any DD parent!

DarkAvenger696
awww! i love they spend time together! you can feel the bond :3

Aw thankies =) I had so much fun with this that I am planning to make another book with my new girls and old girls since it was such fun

So cool that you took Rise to school ! I'm not surprised by your teacher reaction , I just wish it would be more '' politicly correct'' to own dolls if you want to . It is sad that people are afraid from others judgment ...if this fear didn't exist , a lot more people would have DDs !!!

Yea no kidding and Rise isnt the only one I have taken to college now lol all my girls have found themselves in the halls of my collee tehehehe and yea I think its sad that so many people find it odd to have dolls since they are just such fun! and I think your right alot more people would have DD if it was considered 'normal' whatever that is XD

This is the second DD book I've looked at today. What a great idea...if only I could take decent pictures!! Something like this would make an awesome Christmas present for any DD parent!

HEHEHE who wouldnt want a book full of pictures of there girls?! and hey you never know Santa could bring you a DD book this year! or you can get your own XD

JChiibs

The Toy Fight & Time To Bake were my favorite sets with the Artist being a close 3rd. You did a great job on the whole thing. I agree that mixing DD with your homework makes it a lot more enjoyable. I'm sure more than a few people thought I was nuts when I did, but hey it isn't their life. College is hard enough without being isolated from your DD.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

DarkAvenger696
The Toy Fight & Time To Bake were my favorite sets with the Artist being a close 3rd. You did a great job on the whole thing. I agree that mixing DD with your homework makes it a lot more enjoyable. I'm sure more than a few people thought I was nuts when I did, but hey it isn't their life. College is hard enough without being isolated from your DD.

~Sister Kyoya

hehehe yea I had such fun with those 3 set ups XD and thanks ^___^ homework is waaay more enjoyable when your cute DD are giving a helping hand they just help you get that extra push you need to get by haha and hey if people give you funny looks when you have your DD it just means they are missing out! my girls tend to come to college classes with me depending on the class XD

pandy

what a cool project!! I think that's so awesome >_< totes to you for spreading the world of DD : D

And those kigurumis on your girls *-* so precious!!!<3