Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
OtakuDepot

Neris-chan - My newest daughter.

OtakuDepot

Tuesday evening I got home to find a post office slip that they were unable to deliver a package from Volks, and a signature was required. Early the next morning I picked her up but didn't have time to unpack her so she had to wait till after work.

That was a mistake. I was worthless at work - only thinking about what waited for me at home. Thankfully she was in perfect condition and seemed in good spirits despite having to spend a few more hours in the shipping box.

5760327199_63b12ef23b_z.jpg

Her outfit is really beautiful and detailed, I really love it. I do have to say it's easily the most difficult outfit I've had to put on one of my girls, not counting Lilys armor set. That outfit is almost like a workout.

The tricks are you have to get the pieces on in a specific order or else it won't look just right. It also has a number of pieces that have those small metal hooks that grab onto a tiny hole made by thread. Not very easy for my big meaty paws!

From what I can see her outfit is well made and has almost only has white fabric touching her skin. Even her shoes are white on the inside. The only part that I see with a dark color touching her skin is the collar of her coat/shirt thing.

She was even in such a good mood after getting dressed up she did a little dance!!!

5760327249_720b7bc677_z.jpg

I tried to get some close up shots of her eyes but she was a little shy:

5760870922_dd811c5593_z.jpg

She's meet the other girls and is getting along with them fine. Most were getting ready for bed by this time but they insisted we make another family photo. Silly girls....

5760871034_ac50acfb51_z.jpg

Poor Neris was a little worried about her sister Airy. I let her know she took the "slow boat" from Japan and will be showing up around July. She was concerned till I let her know all the fun she's having on her cruise.

I think she's a little jealous of her now.

**James

Edited by Guest

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

jun97

Congrats! Its good to see she made it home safely, and that her sister is having fun on her cruise. I liked that little dance that she did.

OtakuDepot

Congrats! Its good to see she made it home safely, and that her sister is having fun on her cruise. I liked that little dance that she did.

Thanks Frank!!! I let her know she was very cute in her outfit and that it had an almost "gypsy" feel to it and she liked that.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Dancing Queen

oh so jealous! Neris is so pretty!

5629348191_a7863701cb_o.jpg

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

mitsuki

Wow! She looks fantastic and so happy to be home! The outfit does look really elaborate. I love the last photo of everyone together. So sweet!

baldylox

Alright! Congrats on her getting to you safely!

She looks way too cute in the poses she did. Her little dance was really cute!

And I agree with Mitsuki, that last family photo is AWESOME! Just look at the great girls there.... and where DID you get those cool PJ's?

Nice pics sir, can't wait to see more of your girls!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot

Thanks everyone. I really love her default outfit, I think she looks great in it. I just need to do some more work on her wig.

And I agree with Mitsuki, that last family photo is AWESOME! Just look at the great girls there.... and where DID you get those cool PJ's?

haha - I have you and Anne to thank for them. I need to do some DD clothes organizing as I can't find one of the pairs of PJs I got them. I know it's somewhere though.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
Haha - I need to do some DD clothes organizing as I can't find one of the pairs of PJs I got them. I know it's somewhere though.

You *better* find them! With the other set heading your way, you'll need all of them for the inevitable slumber party!

Yoko is looking too sweet in her short set! We need more pics of that!

Billy

Averis

Lucky! Congrats on getting her safe and sound! Now I can torture myself even more by looking at your photos while I wait.

otakusan

Congrats on Neris, she looks amazing, I have to wait till Aug for mine and look forward to your ALL PJ pics later

Alphakitty

Congrats! She is so beautiful, and Volks really outdid themselves with her stock outfit!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

jadepixel

Congrats! Looks like Neris is joining a dollfie slumber party

That's nice to know about the outfit and lining on the boots. I was a bit worried about the collar but so far no one has complained of stains from it, there's just a bit of griping about the wig. It's rather hard to manage, it seems.

Milk

Congratulations! I love her outfit sooo much it looks so good.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Nakitaninja

Ahhhhhhh so cute! I love your family. They all look so gentle and sweet. Congrats on your newest daughter! ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Galvatim

Congrats! Neris is cute! I love her outfit.

OtakuDepot

Thanks everyone. I'm really loving her face sculpt the more I see it. So far, no stains from her neck piece so that's good. I'm also finding I'm keeping her in her default outfit a little longer than normal - since it was a bit of a pain to put on. I did the same with Lily.

I managed to get some more PJs from Billy's friend Ann so all my girls have a pair now - I'm going to have to make a good sleepover PJ shoot soon. hehe

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
I managed to get some more PJs from Billy's friend Ann so all my girls have a pair now - I'm going to have to make a good sleepover PJ shoot soon. hehe

LOL! Yes you do need to do that! That will be loads of fun to see!

Billy

scripple

Congrats on the new arrival, she looks very nice. I like the part about Airy being on a cruise. I hope Neris isn't too jealous.

PlasticFantastic

Saber Lily looks amazing in that pink wig! It pops her eyes!

Nellis is very pretty - congrats!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

littlebearries

She's so lovely!!!! She looks great with all your other girls too, and it's nice to see she was in good spirits despite her extra stay in the box.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

OtakuDepot
I ordered her too

Congrats Bellatrix! She's really a beauty. I'm almost ashamed to say I haven't changed her out of her default outfit yet. She's so cute in it. It's also a bit of a pain to put on so I want to really soak in how she looks before I take it off and undo all that work.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

That outfit is adorable on her! I can't blame you for wanting to keep her in it.

jun97

plus you have to take more pictures first.

OtakuDepot
That outfit is adorable on her! I can't blame you for wanting to keep her in it.

Thanks Mitsuki!

plus you have to take more pictures first.

Haha - I know. I'm so lame. I should have some more pics soon. Just got my delivery from Alice's Collections so they are eager to try on the new clothes. I'll need to take some nice shots of her default outfit first though. (Soon, I promise)

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo