Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Lt Commander ZRO

Greetings all :)

Lt Commander ZRO

I've been posting in the XSxDD thread, but I haven't formally introduced myself yet.

My name is Jon and I'm currently a (poor) student at ASU. I don't have any DD's yet, but I believe KOS-MOS will be my first one, unless I decide to cave and get Saber Alter 2nd. I did want Illya, but she's nearly impossible to find I also collect figures from other lines such as figma, nendoroid, MLP and TF's. Pretty much a laid back person, and hope to meet new friends here

salica

Welcome !!

Don't wait for Kos-Mos , go for Saber Alter ,I'm sure you won't regret it ! So lovely

I hope you will get lots of friends here , the DD community is a wonderful one

SchroedingersCat

Hi! My name's Jon too, I don't usually see many people with our spelling.

Pleased to meet you!

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

masahiiro

Haha. It is better to get your alter first too. Kosmos need to wait for quite some time before volks sent them oit

waha

I'd say go for Alter as well! I don't own her myself but WS girls are nice and her default outfit is very pretty!

pichu10176

Hm well if you want a Saber Alter, there might still be some left at the VolksUSA store. You would just need to email them and check. Her outfit is gorgeous. X3

Although Kos-Mos is a good choice too! For people who big Xenosaga fans, she looks very accurate to the game.

Whichever girl you pick, I hope you will like her.

Lt Commander ZRO

Thanks all for the greetings. I am 99% sure I will be picking her up now

Poofiemus

Hey there! So I take it that you're in the Valley, judging by the ASU comment? You gotta mosey on over to the AZ meetup thread so we can have fresh meat--I mean, meet a new person.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard

Greetings from further south! (i.e. Tucson area) Definitely do as Poofie sez and check out the AZ meetup thread...

And, yeah, Saber Alter is a great choice, who knows when any of the KosMos DD actually start shipping...

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

katnaper

I second (or is that third? ) everyone else. Alter is awesome!!! You need not wait for KOS as she might be a while. In the meantime, I'm sure Alter will more than make your time til KOS comes as wonderful as can be. No, I did not just say that because my Teru-chan is glaring at me...

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den