Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
SchroedingersCat

Hello Everyone

SchroedingersCat

Hi there,

I've been looking at Dollfie Dreams for years now, largely as an extension of my hobby of collecting anime figures, and finally took the leap of buying one. I must admit that I really didn't know what to expect when I finally opened the box, but Saber (Extra) just blew me away when everything was assembled.

A little more about myself: I'm an Aussie living in Sydney, although I travel quite a bit, and my primary hobbies are anime and games (although I also love cricket, rugby league and table tennis). I work as a network admin, but also have a lot of other skills and interests, including a solid grounding in teaching/training, literary theory and maritime skills. I'm a bit eclectic I guess. My favorite anime series is Macross (all series), and I primarily play RPG and RTS games. Mostly Mass Effect, Starcraft 2 and League of Legends recently.

Now that I actually have a dollfie, I'm wondering why on earth I didn't do this earlier. Saber is utterly gorgeous, and I'm already thinking about getting her a companion to keep her company. Thinking I may put one together from a base body (face detail and make-up could be tricky, but I've been painting models for nearly 20 years now, so hopefully some of the skills are transferable).

I'm looking forward to learning from you all and getting to know more about this hobby. So hello to everyone, and I hope we can have a lot of fun together.

- Jon

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

salica

Welcome in the wonderful world of DD !

You might have wait to long before joining the DD parenthood ,but now that you saw the light I hope you will go on and find or create sisters for your Saber

pichu10176

I can't wait to see the custom Dollfie Dream that you'll create for Saber's younger sister.

katnaper

Welcome to the DD World . We hope to see more of your Saber soon.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den