Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lala Lolita

What are you making?

Anteja

I've finished another one outfit and took my Mae-chan for a walk.

It was a bit hard to sew the streich fabrics, but i made it (and i like it) !

17168838178_01cd283fe4_z.jpgWalking with Mae-chan by Anteja1984, on Flickr

GothicKDM

man I am jealous of everyones sewing skills.

11226844_573168429493091_841282385_n.jpg

Was working up another sweater pattern. I like how it turned out, I just need to redo the keyhole part. Im going to make it one piece instead of add two more pieces and see how it turns out. Im going to block i because it keeps rolling up and it might help that neck part.

Yenna

I made a few corsets for my girls. I actually bougth a soft bust and wanted to see how it behaves in a tight-fitting corset (because most doll boobs defy the laws of nature in corsets, lol). I don't have it in these photos because I need a new neck mechanism for Kiyo before I can use it or something else for support underneath. But the corsets are done. I'm only keeping the green one, though, the other two were made along because I was making corsets in a lot of different doll sizes anyway.

34077162980_eb9195c666_b.jpg

33652243223_f23cf3c415_b.jpg

34077163230_f28419a047_b.jpg

34077162740_3525055b35_b.jpg

MegWesley

19379416_232094887305829_1287740420654104576_n_small2.jpg

I'm in the middle of making a tank top for Miku! This is from her evening fitting session. Just a few more rows and then I have to figure out how to make the armholes. That's what I get for not using a pattern. I'm learning a lot so far. Like how to measure her for fit.

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

MegWesley

I'm not sure what the rules for "double posting" are here, so if I should merge this post with my last one, please tell me. But, I finished Miku's tank top!

19228750_326521017761788_2257983565864108032_n_small2.jpg

I need to re-make it because the armholes turns out to be a little too small and I made it a tad more form fitting than I thought it was going to be, but it still turned out super cute. I think the arms might be big enough to fit with the MDDs and it might turn out to be a tunic top/dress type thing on one of those little cuties.

But, I totally know what I am doing now! Which means that I can knit her a better one soon. Just wait until the cool weather comes. I have a feeling I'm going to have a sweater kick for her. Plus, I really want to knit her PJs now.

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

buncho

Working on a panty and bra set that I scaled up from some Momoko patterns. I want to see how they fit when I sew them according to the pattern as-is, and then maybe modify them from there. Also made some leggings and a t-shirt over the last month-- my number of girls keeps increasing and so I'm trying to practice more so I can keep them clothed I did try to make something that was like, a shirt with a false skirt, but it was sized completely wrong and I ended up having to ditch it because I didn't have enough fabric to try again

I'll post some photos as soon as I get better pictures of these!

Redwizard

At the moment, I'm painting and modding a Our Generation Scooter to be the FLCL scooter. I'm also doing a Jurassic Park Jeep our of a Our Generation Jeep.

I'll post some pics when I have them.

TcheukyDoll

I'm a sewer for doll, but i can't post pictures or link for the moment ^^'

If you are on facebook, you can look for my page: DarkFaery Doll Design

Lizik-chan
At the moment, I'm painting and modding a Our Generation Scooter to be the FLCL scooter.

I'm a huge FLCL fan. My dream is to find "proper" DDs to have my own Haruhi and Mamimi one day. I'm very interested to see how your Vespa project will turn out!!!

I'm trying to sew for my MDDs currently. But I do not have a sewing machine available for now and I'm self-taught (noob) about sewing so it's very slow.

T-shirt:

36166989590_a068561c1e_z.jpg

Overalls:

36395542742_3c159dbf56_z.jpg

Currently finishing a kind of a hoodie.