MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lala Lolita

What are you making?

shinegamix

well i think of nothing. so no your not the only one

making my triumphant return

misskale
Am I the only one who, when I see the thread title in my email, always answer in my head "A mess?"

How do you see the thread title in your email? O_o

I'm finally working on laying fur for the ears, but it's slow going.

misskale
Like this:

8522663586_1647d4680c_z.jpg

I didn't think it was uncommon or something...

~Sister Kyoya

I didn't know you could subscribe to the threads on here. :p

Got the ears and tail *mostly* finished last night. I need to shape them some more.

8523286738_529f49c9bd.jpg

IMAG1353 by misskale, on Flickr

8523287892_e091348b5e.jpg

IMAG1358 by misskale, on Flickr

8523287540_3fd4bc28c2.jpg

IMAG1356 by misskale, on Flickr

baldylox
Finally finished the outfit for DDdy!

photo-8_zps61de8d2d.jpg

Still need to tweak it a bit... but I'm getting closer!

That is soooo nice! I love the fit around the chest, it does an excellent job of showing off the DDdy shape. Great job on that!

And Misskale, Yoko Kitsune is looking so cute! The ears and tail are looking nice!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

misskale

And Misskale, Yoko Kitsune is looking so cute! The ears and tail are looking nice!

Billy

Neko Yoko

baldylox

Billy

Neko Yoko

Ha ha, I guess the longer ears made me think kitsune, not kitty. Sorry about that!

Billy

JChiibs

Started drafting patterns for 2 piece swimming suits and took a bit of a detour to basic underwear. I got so tired of the horrible Volks pair Yuriko has been fighting with this last year. It will be interesting to see how it all works out in the end. And true to form I started with the most difficult swimsuit first. The L Shapely bust is definitely unique trying to sew fitted clothes for.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

DivinitaAria

Found this adorable Japanese import fabric online, so I'd like to make a yukata/maid set for the girls, just gotta order it first

I'm in an Avatar: The Last Airbender mood, so Mikuru needs to be a bender I think she embodies the spirit of a waterbender. I'd like her to be from either the northern/southern water tribe, but she's just not tan. Ah well, I think she'll be cute regardless.

Need to go fabric shopping!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

JChiibs

8661701957_3d2bdf468f_z.jpg

Decided to work on some easier pattern drafting before diving into the finicky ones. What? I've hardly sewn this year and I'm out of practice drafting patterns? Why should that matter if I have an idea!?!

The skirt isn't finished yet, and there are more pieces to the outfit, but even so I'm really stunned at how Naiomi looks. I really can't imagine her with any other body type, or even a different skintone.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Bouncing_Tigger

Well a big "DUH" to me...I have no idea how I missed this thread up till now, but everything that everyone has made here is wonderful! I realize that I haven't been around that long, but making clothes and things is a really fun hobby...and very relaxing for me...so how I managed to not notice this is totally beyond me! I hadn't even thought about making jewelry or chain belts and stuff like that! They are incredible looking, as are the outfits everyone has shared here. Now my brain is overflowing with even more ideas...but where do I find the time?? Maybe I should just retire early so I can spend former work time making things for my new girl. Who needs a job, anyway??

JChiibs
Now my brain is overflowing with even more ideas...but where do I find the time??

I am saying this to myself constantly, even though I'm home all the time. It gets pretty bad when it gets to be a bit of a mantra at times, even when I'm actually working on DD projects!

~Sister Kyoya

baldylox
I sewed a couple of maid outfits using a japanese pattern book.

9349020166_3525dc4dd6_c.jpg

SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!

You did an excellent job on those outfits! Both of them are just perfect! I guess it helps to have beautiful models too...

Billy

Avnia

jadepixel: Those maid costumes look great

baldylox
Aw, thanks! I tempted to kit out an entire maid brigade with my girls

You know you totally should! Then we can have our DD families hold a giant Maid Olympics with Maid oriented events!

Billy

Anouc

SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!

You did an excellent job on those outfits! Both of them are just perfect! I guess it helps to have beautiful models too...

Billy

Wow you did really a great job O___O ... Which i could read this japanese sewing books T__T

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Bouncing_Tigger

Next I want to switch gears and try some stretch jeans/leggings.

These outfits are incredible...right down to the little berries in her hair! My fingers are itching to get to my fabric box and sewing machine! Now I really, really don't have time to work! Good thing I'm on holidays right now! *runs to look for white material to make an apron while thinking about the outfit to go underneath it*

katnaper

Tried my hand at making some snacks for the House:

DSC01273_zps0baa46b2.jpg

DSC01275_zps68b53a65.jpg

DSC01276_zps51c6cc33.jpg

DSC01279_zps9912ebcf.jpg

Next time: Cake slices and cupcakes? Maybe even a wedding cake?

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Innocentsake

katnapper those cute lil cakes look great! My favorite one has to be the one that I'm assuming is a cinnamon roll

katnaper
katnapper those cute lil cakes look great! My favorite one has to be the one that I'm assuming is a cinnamon roll

Thanks. If you mean the light brown ones, yes they are cinammon rolls. The other ones are decoroll slices.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den