Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dancing Queen

Yoko and Suika

Dancing Queen

Went to a meetup this past yesterday with a friend and my brother and we brought our girls. Seems we were the only DD owners there and I was surprised when people were asking me what kind of doll Yoko was. I guess part of me just expected everyone to already know what a Dollfie Dream is! They were even surprised to hear about the Internal skeleton since they were asking me how she was strung up! I got some great shots while we were there and I won second place in a photo competition, but between us, i shoulda won since the winner's photo was crap... but back to my story, i took some pretty pictures, here they are!

5774385213_d948893218_z.jpg

5775021316_6900cc69b1_z.jpg

5774475209_23a459ae9a_z.jpg

5774471861_28b2413e22.jpg

5774975382_dddcb52ca9_z.jpg

5774430979_5c50b6d0ca_z.jpg

5774427715_9e8958b054_z.jpg

5774396629_c31665a78e_z.jpg

5774393913_31e8288ab0_z.jpg

5774388403_dca0b8ee0b.jpg

5774929182_4a76967c81_z.jpg

there are more pictures on my site http://www.howagirlfigures.com/2011/05/29/doll-meet-orange-county/

5629348191_a7863701cb_o.jpg

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

mitsuki

They are both so cute! Yoko looks great in that wig. I think she likes teddy bears. Suika looks fantastic. Her horns are awesome!

Dancing Queen
They are both so cute! Yoko looks great in that wig. I think she likes teddy bears. Suika looks fantastic. Her horns are awesome!

yes, Yoko seems to have a thing for teddy bears! I'm glad i finally got the horns on Suika to sit properly, took me two tries to get them on right but they came out really well!

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

Pupi

They are both beautiful! Suika is really awesome, your brother made a really nice job >< And Yoko with that wig is a real beauty!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

fenrir z78

Both of your girls are beautiful. Yoko always looks her best with red hair. I am going to add some of her pics to my screen saver

baldylox

Ha ha! That is too funny about the teddy bears! My Yoko loves them too! Maybe it's inherent to Yokos?

Suika turned out so nice! She really looks good.

Excellent pics of Yoko. One or two of them are really sexy with that button up shirt....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

otakusan

Both girls look stunning, the pictures are sharp, the color are vivid... Yoko is just amazing in that wig, it suits her smile so well. I don't know much about Tohou Project, so I don't know much about Suika, but she does look very cute (^^)

Milk

I love the wig you chose for Yoko. It looks so shiny and soft that I want to pet it.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

OtakuDepot

Really great photos of your Yoko - she's so cute in that wig! I also love the shots of her and the teddy bears. I love those horns on Suika, are those held in by magnets? Very cute.

I'm surprised more people didn't know about DDs at a doll gathering. I could understand it at a general anime convention maybe but one for doll lovers?

by the way - are those Volks stockings (black with white lace) that Yoko's wearing? Any staining problems? I've been tempted by the ones at Volks before but I'm just a little afraid of the black fabric.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple

Very nice photos. I really like the skirt on Suika, nice color and pattern. And that wig looks very good on Yoko.

I'm also curious about the stockings. Those look very similar to the ones that just stained my Hannah straight through her body stocking. I hope you don't have the same problem.

Dancing Queen

i've got a body stocking on her to protect her legs and body from staining so i can't really say whether or not the stockings will stain her.

also while the wig looks good in pictures, it isn't as soft as i'd like, i got another wig from dollmore, a blonde one that is much softer but it's not the same, but this wig does take some awesome pictures.

AXSig.png

scripple
i've got a body stocking on her to protect her legs and body from staining so i can't really say whether or not the stockings will stain her.

Well, as I said mine stained right through a Volks brand body stocking. They're not the best stockings, but I was still annoyed it stained through it. So I'd check for signs of staining before I left them on very long.

Dancing Queen

Well, as I said mine stained right through a Volks brand body stocking. They're not the best stockings, but I was still annoyed it stained through it. So I'd check for signs of staining before I left them on very long.

i made the stocking myself from a cheap one from rite-aid and have had her in it for maybe two weeks and no staining

AXSig.png

littlebearries

They are both just too adorable!! I love that you have a sibling who shares the hobby with you too... that is just cool.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Dancing Queen
They are both just too adorable!! I love that you have a sibling who shares the hobby with you too... that is just cool.

yeah, i'm really glad he got into dolls to, i got him into figures and now that he's into dolls it's just one more thing we can bond over

AXSig.png

littlebearries

yeah, i'm really glad he got into dolls to, i got him into figures and now that he's into dolls it's just one more thing we can bond over

Very cool. I've just started getting my Brother and his fiance to read manga... and while I know they'll never come over to the dollfie side, they at least understand why I like them XD

Does your brother go to conventions with you?

Actually, in our group, we've only ever had one boy convert... and that was my friend's fiance... he saw her collection and wanted some of his own. (They collect resin dolls, but after Acen, and me toting Alna around the whole time, they've decided they NEED a Dollfie Dream XD )

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Dancing Queen

Very cool. I've just started getting my Brother and his fiance to read manga... and while I know they'll never come over to the dollfie side, they at least understand why I like them XD

Does your brother go to conventions with you?

Actually, in our group, we've only ever had one boy convert... and that was my friend's fiance... he saw her collection and wanted some of his own. (They collect resin dolls, but after Acen, and me toting Alna around the whole time, they've decided they NEED a Dollfie Dream XD )

yeah he goes to cons too, he works with me for Anime Expo so he's actually the one who got me into cons. We're really both into the same things! Anime, Manga, Figures, Dollfies, conventions and more.

AXSig.png

AntElitist

Awesome! The 2 girls are so beautiful and cute

Got to love them so much that I might want to "adopt" them back hehe