Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sporkaroni

New guy here!

Sporkaroni

Hi everyone! I have been lurking around the forums for awhile trying to learn as much as I could about Dollfie Dreams so that I could be prepared to make an educated purchase. Well, I've finally taken the plunge and am currently in the process of piecing together my first girl! I have everything I need ordered, I'm just waiting for them to come in! Although i still have to think of a name. ^^; I have a few in mind, but it'll probably help once I put her together. Personality wise, she will be a tomboy for sure! lol

A little about myself! I am from southern California and am male, so I guess that means I'm gonna be a father, haha. I have a pretty wide variety of interests and hobbies. Some of those include anime, video games, figure collecting, firearms, fixing up cars, and airsoft. My figure collection mainly consists of anime scale figures, Nendoroids, and Hot Toys. I also have no space for all of them lol.

I look forward to interacting and learning more about DDs from all of you! ^^

Misheru

More DD papas! Welcome!

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Sporkaroni

Thanks! I'm excited to start putting my girl together, but I'm still waiting for her eyes to come in!

TechnoHornist

Welcome to the forum Sporkaroni!

I did the same thing as you before I set forth to put together my precious Hanako. It was a long wait for me to complete her, but trust me, the wait is worth it. It'll make your girl that much more special!

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

Sporkaroni
Welcome to the forum Sporkaroni!

I did the same thing as you before I set forth to put together my precious Hanako. It was a long wait for me to complete her, but trust me, the wait is worth it. It'll make your girl that much more special!

Thanks! Yes, I'm excited to put her together, but at the same time, I'm scared to install the eyes, because I really have no idea what I'm doing! I looked up some tutorials and hopefully I won't mess up too bad! lol

I also bought a few different eyes and a few different wigs, so I could play around with different set ups. I have a pretty solid idea of what I want to do, but I decided to just order several things at the same time to save on shipping and time in case I ended up not liking a few choices. I'll end up with quite a few extra parts, but I can at least save them for any future family members!

katnaper

Welcome to the forum.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DejahThoris

Welcome! I'm new too, but welcome none-the-less!

battrastard
I'm excited to put her together, but at the same time, I'm scared to install the eyes, because I really have no idea what I'm doing! I looked up some tutorials and hopefully I won't mess up too bad! lol

Heh, I had the same fears, but you can't do any damage that a warm, damp cloth won't fix!

Go ahead, experiment, that's how you bond with your kiddo!

And Welcome, by the way!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Sporkaroni
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

Welcome

Thanks!

Welcome! I'm new too, but welcome none-the-less!

Thanks! Welcome to the forums to you as well!

I'm excited to put her together, but at the same time, I'm scared to install the eyes, because I really have no idea what I'm doing! I looked up some tutorials and hopefully I won't mess up too bad! lol

Heh, I had the same fears, but you can't do any damage that a warm, damp cloth won't fix!

Go ahead, experiment, that's how you bond with your kiddo!

And Welcome, by the way!

Thanks a lot!

And as an update, I actually managed to install the eyes without much difficulty! I was actually surprised to find that it actually wasn't that bad! Wig styling on the other hand, I messed up pretty bad lol The wig I got was too long, so I shortened the back first pretty decently with some scissors and thinning shears. When I went to the bangs, I cut too high and a little too far to the side, so it looked really bad and awkward, so I scrapped that wig. lol On my 2nd attempt, I did better but I still messed it up! I did the back worst than the first time, but I gave myself some room to fix it. I did better on the bangs this time but it still doesn't look natiral enough for my tastes. Itll pass for now though lol (I won't post pictures though lol) I ordered some more wigs and hopefully they won't require too much modification on my part.

Pristine Crimson

Awesome, welcome! Also, I absolutely love your avatar.

Sporkaroni
Awesome, welcome! Also, I absolutely love your avatar.

Thanks for the welcome! and ya, I love my avatar too lol

Yay! Welcome ^^

Yay! Thanks!

SchroedingersCat

It IS pretty much the coolest avatar, anywhere, ever. XD

Welcome!

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

Sporkaroni
It IS pretty much the coolest avatar, anywhere, ever. XD

Welcome!

Thanks! It is pretty amazing!