Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dancing Queen

Blonde Yoko and her new plushies

Dancing Queen

When i got the latest red wig for yoko I also got her a blonde wig too! While I love the Red one this blonde one is just as adorable on her! What I love so much about Yoko is that just by chnging her wig she is like a band new doll!

5783487771_7cd73a80c1_z.jpg

Found these cute teeny plushies at Target today, they are called Whimzy pets, I couldn't help myself since they were only about $2 each.

5783481047_ebbc7e22a5_z.jpg

the weird little bear/puppy (not sure what it is) is adorable but i am in love with the stripey moose!

5629348191_a7863701cb_o.jpg

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

Galvatim

Yoko looks great with that wig! She's very cute holding her plushies!

baldylox

Ah yes, blonde Yoko is awesome! How is it that one girl can look so good in so many different color and style wigs?

Cool stuffed animals! Gotta have Yoko deep in stuffed critters for her to be really happy!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jun97

I agree, changing wigs is fun. Yoko looks good as a blonde.

mitsuki

That's so cool! They look so cute. Yoko is super cute too!

Dancing Queen

Thanks guys, Yoko loves the compliments! I think I may have a problem, I can't stop buying her all these adorable mini plushies! She looks so cute holding plushies just her size!!

AXSig.png

My Site www.Howagirlfigures.com Please check it out for figure reviews, and more Yoko pictures!

baldylox
I think I may have a problem, I can't stop buying her all these adorable mini plushies!

So you and I have a similar problem! We both can't stop buying things for our girls..... Too bad your problem is a lot less expensive than mine!

Billy

littlebearries

I have the same problem with little plushies... Alna got 4 new ones at Acen... and a bunch of new Pecan Pals... it's just too hard to resist them!

I love that changing their wigs is like getting a new doll too... it's so amazing how such a small change can make such a big difference! I tried some different wigs on my Alna last night and realized, though, that she's a pastel colored hair girl, lol!

Your girl is totally adorable as a blonde! And I love her little hair band!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

otakusan

Yoko looks really good in this wig, it suits her very well. I have a few wigs for each of my girls too, sometimes chaning a wig to match an outfit or something really puts a spin on the character.. that's why DDs are so much fun

OtakuDepot

Yoko is looking great as a blonde! With her red jacket on she almost looks a bit like Erika Sendo from Fortune Arterial:

301423-erika_sendo_large.jpg

She looks adorable with her new plushies, I really should go see if I can find some for my girls.

(Am I the only one who saw the title about "Yoko and her new plushies" and thought you got her a "Peach Pai" bust? ............. anybody?..... Billy?... I guess I am the only one. )

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Dancing Queen
Yoko is looking great as a blonde! With her red jacket on she almost looks a bit like Erika Sendo from Fortune Arterial:

301423-erika_sendo_large.jpg

She looks adorable with her new plushies, I really should go see if I can find some for my girls.

(Am I the only one who saw the title about "Yoko and her new plushies" and thought you got her a "Peach Pai" bust? ............. anybody?..... Billy?... I guess I am the only one. )

yeah, would just need to change the eyes and she could do an Erika cosplay!

Also i don't think i'd ever get peach pai for yoko, i don't like the look of them plus her boobs are big enough as it is!

AXSig.png

baldylox

Yes James, YOU were the only one who thought this.

Billy

Dancing Queen

took some more pictures of yoko in the same outfit with her plushies, thought i'd continue the post instead of making a new one

5788400212_fbd5a835e8_z.jpg

These are my plushies!

5788398908_88c528787a_z.jpg

5787844697_51fec4c346.jpg

oh I love my teddy!

5788401616_2878eec099.jpg

He's all mine!

5787846071_5719281cd4.jpg

5788403782_67c6d2e9cd_z.jpg

AXSig.png

mitsuki

That is just so ridiculously cute! She looks so happy cuddling them. She is so adorable!

mitsuki

Yes James, YOU were the only one who thought this.

Billy

You have to consider the context. If Hololo posted something with the same title, the obvious assumption would be new Pais.

littlebearries

Also, I love her red V-Neck sweatshirt!! So cute with the white shirt underneath!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

It looks like we can see Yoko's "other" plushies better in these new pictures!

That 3rd picture is just perfect! Great angle, great lighting and just an awesome setup. Your Yoko is captured so well in that!

Billy

Milk

Yoko looks even cute in blonde. I wish there'd be affordable cute tiny plushes like this in stores here.

I also really love the lightning in your pictures.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy