Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DejahThoris

Is there any kind of standard maintenance for DD's?

DejahThoris

I've had fleeting experiences in DD ownership, unfortunately cirbleepstances made my ownership very short. Looking at bringing home a couple little sisters and wondering what kind, if any maintenance would be involved in long-term ownership?

mangaemi

stain removal and joint/anatomy care comes to mind - I've only been in the hobby for about 7 months and just had my first bout with stains o__o so, whenever you get your gals, go ahead and order some remove-zit stain remover just so you'll be prepared

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

baldylox

Most often, any maintainence can easily be taken care of with a few simple tools and items.

To keep DD2/DD3/DDdy bodies tight and stiff, get a small Phillips head screwdriver to retighten any screws in the knees or inner frame.

For keeping her clean, get a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser or similar product to wipe off the vinyl from everyday dirt and settled in grime and such. For stains, you can use either Oxy10 zit creme or any other similar product with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Also, the Twin Pines Remove-Zit works well too.

Other than that, the DD body is rather easy to keep up with. On avergae, as long as you aren't rough with it, it will stay in good shape for a long time.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic
To keep DD2/DD3/DDdy bodies tight and stiff, get a small Phillips head screwdriver to retighten any screws in the knees or inner frame.

We've discovered a significantly better fix for these loosening screws. I will do a tutorial (photos or video) when we have time to sit down and mod another body with this fix. ^_^

But what Billy said is correct, there isn't a ton of maintenance involved with the bodies, really for most people cleaning the vinyl every now and again is about all there is.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!