Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

macloud

A hoihoi xmas

macloud

[i had thought up a basic storyline to link these images, but changed my mind at the 11th hour and went with this instead.]

while a day late its that time of year where even a certain little girl called hoihoi gets a visit from santa claus...

DSCF0019-1_zps84e8bdc2.jpg

or to be more precise a young lady in the US called Hikaru Hitachiin, who, despite normally making clothes for DD sized girls had a go at making some for 11cm tall Hoihoi.

DSCF0023_zpsbf0b7c9a.jpg

the results well....

the first item is this white t-shirt and blue dress for the summer.

DSCF0024_zps151b90de.jpg

the second item she made however simply blew me away.....

Yes that is a yukata/kimono that Hikaru managed to make for Hoihoi [ actually hoihoi saw Scripples post with all the girls in their and kept pestering me until i got her one.

DSCF0026_zps3c6fb82f.jpg

And as you can see it comes with a very cute pink bow at the back [the ribon was something i had in her clothes chest].

DSCF0027_zps2189c713.jpg

you got somthing to say Hoihoi?

Hoihoi: thank you very much auntie Hikaru for the lovely clothes - i really love them and i hope you have a merry christmas as well.

DSCF0029_zps1df22eb3.jpg

baldylox

Heh, very cute! It looks like Hoi Hoi had a good Christmas! She has some cute clothes for sure but just like you, I'm super impressed with that kimono! It looks so well done and it fits her so nicely. To be able to make something THAT small look nice takes talent. Congrats!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is so sweet! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Traditional outfits are great for New Years too so it's great Hoihoi got such a nice yukata in time to celebrate.