Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Obiwanivan

DD Basic Hands Large Ver. Thought?

Suzuna

I LOVE the fists in the big hand version. I have a pair myself!

DivinitaAria
I LOVE the fists in the big hand version. I have a pair myself!

Any pictures? I think the fist hands in large is a brilliant idea. The regular ones look a little too out of scale to me

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Suzuna

I can take some tomorrow when we get some sun again, it's dark here now. Edit: And today it was rainy, so I just snapped a few in the living room. The girl I have the hands on right now has an old and yellowed body I got secondhand, so sorry about that! The hands are the same color as my new body.

8492161265_af7b2c80ec_z.jpg

8493261640_97d593d58f_z.jpg

8493261766_0fee3456b4_z.jpg

8493261962_01181657b1_z.jpg

gaiaswill

Maybe it's the wide angle lens or something, but they look really weirdly HUEGnormous.

Suzuna

I don't have any sort of special lens or anything, just a point and shoot! I think they look large around the wrist, but less so when my girl has long sleeves.

Lucy Harper

I think it depends on the hands really. I find the the peace hands and idol love hands tend to be slightly smaller than the other options so I got those and the pointy ones but the basic hands and loose fist I am keeping normal sized. I have obitsu 50 and the peace hands are weirdly small so I have been trying out dd normal hands for them... When the experiments are over I'll put up pics.

galatia9
I think it depends on the hands really. I find the the peace hands and idol love hands tend to be slightly smaller than the other options so I got those and the pointy ones but the basic hands and loose fist I am keeping normal sized. I have obitsu 50 and the peace hands are weirdly small so I have been trying out dd normal hands for them... When the experiments are over I'll put up pics.

I agree! I think it depends on the pose of the hand if they look proportional or not.

Nekopon, I think the "peace" hand looks wonderful on your Yuki!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

chien

After using the large hands for a month now, I definitely prefer them! The level of detail is lovely-- I really enjoy the soft knuckles and the creases around the joints. Very beautiful. The size is perfect to me now that I'm used to it. I think that if anyone is on the fence, they should definitely give them a try for a few weeks to just get used to it. I do understand a preference for small hands though-- it's a style choice sometimes. The K-on girls should have small hands, because the art style of the series also has small hands! In that case, it makes a lot of sense because it makes them more true to the original material.

puxlavoix

You know that old saying: "don't fix something that isn't broken" ?

For me the main problem isn't the size... its the extra details adding to the "toughness". They really look more like male hands than DD hands. Sooo loong delicacy

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png