Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Obiwanivan

DD Basic Hands Large Ver. Thought?

DivinitaAria

Not gonna lie, I've always thought the fist hands looked oddly tiny on a DD, so I kinda like the idea of larger hands.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Saba

First impression- they look too big to me, but I guess I'm just used to the smaller size. The larger size is probably more in keeping with the anime/manga look

WoundedNight64

I don't know really...I guess I'd have to see them in person to really comment. But they look okay from the pictures.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Amara77

Seeing those pics they look ok some of the hands do look a bit small but it was nothing that bothered me to much I think bigger fisted hands could be cute.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

aeris

I think these big hands will be great for a DD boy

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Amara77
I think these big hands will be great for a DD boy

Lol ya maybe they're preparing us haha

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Kumi

The original ones are too small for a 1/3 scale girl. She can't properly hold a 1/3 scale gun

Resin 1/3 girls also have larger hands than original DD, but in most cases they have overall more human-like proportions. Still, I think it was a good move from Volks to release the new "in-scale" hands.

marisa_doll

They are nice!

But now they are as long as the feet... no?

DD Big foot ver. coming soon?

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

Misheru

I like more dainty, petite hands for female dolls. So the larger ones just don't look right to me. Obitsus are just as small if not smaller.

I think they would be awesome for custom male DDs.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Ravendruid

I like the smaller hands for the most part, but do find that sometimes, especially in comparison to other 1/3 scale objects, the look a little small, so I will love to have both sizes.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Talolili

When the new standard DDs are restocked, I wonder if they will have these larger hands or the smaller ones.

Banders

Ehrm, apologies if this is common knowledge (and I just missed it somewhere) does anyone know when the hands (big or small) will come back in stock? I'll like to get a couple for my Momo, but I don't know how often Volks Int. restocks! >~

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

aiRreyes

would majority will be buying a new pair of this "large ver." of hands?

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Nekopon
Ehrm, apologies if this is common knowledge (and I just missed it somewhere) does anyone know when the hands (big or small) will come back in stock? I'll like to get a couple for my Momo, but I don't know how often Volks Int. restocks! >~<

The large ones will be released online From 11:00 on January 12, 2013 (Japan time) but the smaller ones will be restocked whenever. They're pretty random about their restocks!

chien

I love the new hands and can't wait!

Milk

Does anyone have some of the bigger hands now? I'm very interested in a comparison of the old and the new hands. Preferably on a doll to see the difference they make.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Cauldroness
Does anyone have some of the bigger hands now? I'm very interested in a comparison of the old and the new hands. Preferably on a doll to see the difference they make.

I have two pairs of the new ones, but I haven't had a chance to try them on yet. I can try to get photos this week -- maybe right hand small, left hand large so the actual difference is more visible?

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Milk
only know this guy aoko has the new ones: http://www.figure.fm/en/post/46612/DD+Aoko+DDS+Melty.html

Those hands actually don't look too big at all. I wonder if it's because only the pointer finger is stretched out.

I have two pairs of the new ones, but I haven't had a chance to try them on yet. I can try to get photos this week -- maybe right hand small, left hand large so the actual difference is more visible?

That'd be ideal! Surely, it'll look odd, but it's for... science.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

aquilla429

I personally don't like the big hands, I think that they are too much bigger compared to the normal dd hands. If you don't have all your dolls with the big hands I think they would look weird next to dolls with the normal hands.

This Flickr album has both melty and Saber alter with the big hands on but it is not a safe for work link, they are wearing panties only and their hands are posed to cover their bare breasts.

DDS Melty

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Jezrah

Hmmm. They are more detailed, and more in proportion. Yeah, I like them, but I agree, I'd feel the need to replace either all or none.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

JChiibs
I personally don't like the big hands, I think that they are too much bigger compared to the normal dd hands. If you don't have all your dolls with the big hands I think they would look weird next to dolls with the normal hands.

Unless the others that use the big hands are DD guys. For girls though they look WAY too big. I'm just used to the petite DD hands on our girls.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram