Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
knibitz

Help me name my first DD?

knibitz

I have never had so many issues trying to name a doll before!!

I usually pick a name and the character slowly develops, but I've got pretty concrete ideas of what I want to do with my nameless DDH-06

She's a pokemon trainer (gym leader even???)

Like me, she has a preference in fire/cute pokemon with the occasional power house bamf pokemon to blast away competition

Growlithe being her trusty companion.

but like ponyta, all the eevee evolutions, mareep, buneary, etc are all good ideas of pokemon

but like, she'd also have like a charizard, mewtwo, onyx, or something to just be like "HA! AND YOU THOUGHT I JUST HAD STUFFED ANIMAL POKEMON"

I dug through the wiki post of names of characters from the games and can't find anything that really peaked my interest.

I kinda want to go with an japanese name, but I suppose I'm open to anything.

I'd also toyed with "L" names as she is/was supposed to be my avatar of sorts. Still haven't found anything I like...

*flop*

helps me?

8331476769_1f9b91b65b.jpg

ETA: names of dolls I already have (maybe will help with suggestions?): Luke, Jake, Kayson, Seneca, Riley, Sammy, Fiasco, Joeby, Jinny, Joon, Anya, Jasmine, Coat.... andmoar. (dearlordlotsofjnames)

She doesn't have to fit with that naming convention as she's not going to be associated with them at all, but maybe that list gives in site to my tastes?

Poofiemus

For some utterly bizarre reason, "Lusitania" came to mind the second I saw the photo of her. Not sure you'd want to use that though, as that's the name of a ship that sank during WWI. ^^;

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Error-Chan

I have done this once before and the owner of the lovely girl chose it so let see that you think ^^.

I see her

8331476769_1f9b91b65b.jpg

And the name Chrissie is all I can see

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Error-Chan
The first thought i had when i saw her was :

J.J. ("Jay Jay" XD)

my sister is called Jj XD but its because she is Jessica and her middle name is June.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

knibitz

JJ would be a hilariously ironic nickname for her considering my apparent love of J names

skookumhime

I though Grace or maybe even Laura/Lora/Lore

knibitz

hehehehe Laura is my name

Its actually Laurie, but the only place where it's that is my birth certificate, when I started school, my parents put down that my name was Laura, and I've been that ever since.

and, even funnier, one of my best friends growing up was named Lora. 8D...... my life is so awkward.

However, that being said ~ I'd thought about calling her Lori. :B

T-Rho

I dunno if any of this will help .... seems you have a lot of awesome choices already.

I was thinking Leina ? She seems to be a very strong personality and Leina seems to be strong as well. (at least in my head)

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

skookumhime

hehehehe Laura is my name

Its actually Laurie, but the only place where it's that is my birth certificate, when I started school, my parents put down that my name was Laura, and I've been that ever since.

and, even funnier, one of my best friends growing up was named Lora. 8D...... my life is so awkward.

However, that being said ~ I'd thought about calling her Lori. :B

Well name her Lore. Like in Folk Lore or maybe even Myth :3

Keijogirl

Kyrie? (Key - ree) maybe? Also DJ or Nanoka for some reason :3 Good luck!

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!