Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pahsmina

Recommended bags?

Pahsmina

I'm currently searching for a good bag that I can carry my Kujikawa Rise DD in. I've been checking out all kinds of sites but I'm just so...unsure.

Which kind of bag do you use and why? What's it's pros and cons? Where's it from and what made you buy it?

I just want my darling to be able tot ravel safe ( ; __ ; ) It was heartbreaking to once carry her in a sports bag, wrapped in a thick blanket.

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

PlasticFantastic

I use the Volks carrying bags. They've very attractive and well made, they can easily fit 2 DD's in them, and they're lined in ivory so there's no worry about staining. The newer design of the bag is even nicer because it's more rigid on the base. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

waha

I'll just echo what PF said.

The violin cases are nice as well. With one of those I don't even have to worry about bringing a Dollfie with me on the train.

Jezrah

I have a ukulele case rather than a violin that I converted to a carrier. It can carry one DD or a DD and an MDD. I like it because it's water proof and hard sided.

When I take four or more girls I take them in a duffel bag with layers of white fabric around them. This is not ideal to me since its easier to mess up their hair, so I don't use it much.

But I still intend to get a Volks bag at some point since it would let me take two DDs safely without having to use a big giant overkill sized duffel.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Sporkaroni

I converted one of my rifle bags into a carrier.

I lined the sides with some custom cut pick and pluck foam and covered them with a white cloth. The exact dimensions of the foam weren't quite right because of the inner seams and linings, but I was easily able to adjust the size of the foam since it was pick and pluck. It also has a good number of compartments to store any tools, props, emergency repair items, etc. It's functional and manly!

Pahsmina

Thank you all for the advices~ Sounds like I should check out VOLK's bag ones more then 8D

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

SchroedingersCat

It's functional and manly!

And somewhere out there a deceased marksmanship instructor just turned in his grave... Outstanding ideas though.

My navy overnight bag may do a decent job of it too. Never use the damned thing for anything else, and it should fit two of the girlies in there quite comfortably.

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

DivinitaAria

I was in a situation where I needed to get a doll bag before a convention, luckily I was able to get the Volks carrying case. Worth the money! I fit one SD and 2 DDs, some wigs and an outfit for each.

Rise - Rise // Rise #2 - Rise // Ritsuko - 2B // Momo - M.O.M.O. // Nayuki -Mikuru // Romi - 09 // Makoto - Sailor Jupiter // Mikasa - DD07 (WIP)
Wishlist: DDH-25 for custom Akechi 🥰

Sporkaroni

It's functional and manly!

And somewhere out there a deceased marksmanship instructor just turned in his grave... Outstanding ideas though.

My navy overnight bag may do a decent job of it too. Never use the damned thing for anything else, and it should fit two of the girlies in there quite comfortably.

It's ok! This rifle bag became too small to fit my rifles, as it could only hold one carbine taken apart, so I bought a couple of bigger ones to store all my rifles. I think that is an ok exception! lol

I will try to take pictures later when I get the chance.

AmuletSoul

Definently the VolksUSA Carrying Bag. I've been using a tripod bag for so long with a towel wrapping around my girls that it has become to tedious. This bag is not going to stain and is a strong bag! I already ordered mine!

http://www.volksusa.com/case024.html

My Girls:

-Mini Dollfie Dream w/ HDD-01 "Razzlyn"

-Dollfie Dream II w/ HDD-02 "Aquafina"

Sporkaroni

So I noticed I never posted pics of my bag, so here they are! Mainly because I didn't wanna post pics of Rin til she was presentable. XD

Nothing too fancy, but I like it!.

eea62d31-4ba9-452d-a963-c5014809eb52_zps755db69f.jpg

Upper Panel

adf8d321-32b9-4a25-a56a-538223215701_zps7ffd6dc0.jpg

Rin in sleep wear XD

2f1d5adb-af8d-4038-b2d5-868b1785da38_zps11e64499.jpg

Cloth started getting loose, but easily fixable!

30b8d12a-4df5-421b-afbe-c5894b9e1052_zpsf000d0df.jpg