Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jadepixel

Shirt Pattern for DD L/M/S

jadepixel

momoka_red-6056-467x700.jpg

You can sew a cute fitted shirt using this pattern! The included sleeves are long but could easily be shortened to make a t-shirt. Since this shirt is so form-fitting it can be made as a protective layer to protect your bjd from staining. The shirt has a snug, sexy fit on L-bust and a more casual fit on M-bust.

Instructions are similar to the Mirielle Cardigan Pattern. Use stretch/knit fabric and needle. Follow the arrow guides on the pattern- make sure your fabric stretches most in the direction that the arrows lead. If the machine tries to ‘eat’ the edges, add a paper towel underneath while sewing and then tear away after.

I haven’t included trim in the printable pattern, but it should be easy to figure out using a tape measure or ribbon to find the edge length. For cuffs/trim, measure the length of the edge, and then cut a piece 3.5cm tall with the measured length, and fold in half long ways before attaching.

(click for bigger pics!)

jadepixel_DD_shirt-396x520.jpg

jadepixel_DD_shirt_instruction-416x520.jpg

Milk

Thank you very much for sharing this. I'll definitely try it out once I acquire stretch-y fabric. Pretty sure I'll modify it a bit. Maybe do some sort of wide sleeves or something.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Ravendruid

Thank you very much! Always looking for more patterns. I'll have to give this a try once I get some days off in a row.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Tieren

Thank you for sharing Jadepixel!

Pistachio

This looks like it would be simple enough for my limited small scale sewing skills! Thank you for sharing!

Harleyquinne

Well I don't have a doll, but I'm gonna try this pattern out anyway. Do you use a machine when sewing something this small, or do you hand stitch?

Harleyquinne

Bah - mine isn't looking near as cute as yours. I think I also made a mistake by trying to hem the bottom instead of adding trim. Time to get out the seam ripper...

Naruki

This is great, I've recently started sewing and this pattern looks simple enough for me to try. I'm trying to make my girl some clothes before she arrives so she's not naked.

Yumeiro

Guess I will be reviving a very old thread... But as I was browsing the pattern threads, I found your pattern and realized that it was what I had based my dress, for YAGI, on.

So thought I should share my result:

DSC_4061_zpsuhvyrlgn.jpg

Thanks for the pattern!

hatchetsforhands

Thank you so much for sharing, everyone!

soynkla

that's very helpful. thanks for sharing!