Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DominiqueB

Hello from Montreal

DominiqueB

Hi everyone from freezing Montreal, Canada. I’m a fashion designer and have been collecting BJDs for a few years you can find me on DoA under the same username. I enjoy the challenge of drafting patterns, sewing and knitting for them.

I have had the chance to see a few DDs at our local doll meets and they always fascinated me, they were so whimsical and seemed to be able to pose so well. After looking at those beautiful photos of DDs on Flickr I really fell in love with those wonderful girls and I’m ready to take the plunge and order my first one. In the meantime I ‘m soaking up all the information on the forum, and I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions.

AmuletSoul

Nice to meet you!! I'm in Upper New York so I can understand the cold weather, haha! Glad you are going to take the plunge and get a DD! Everybody here is really sweet and nice so I know anybody would be more than welcome to helping you! Including myself

My Girls:

-Mini Dollfie Dream w/ HDD-01 "Razzlyn"

-Dollfie Dream II w/ HDD-02 "Aquafina"

archangeli

Bonjour Dominique!

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask lots of questions - there's lots of knowledgeable people here that can help you chose your first Dollfie Dream!

I'm from Toronto (there's a pretty big Toronto group here) and we plan meetups roughly once a month on the boards. If you're ever in town for one of them feel free to drop by! ^__^"

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Milk

Hello and welcome. Do you already have some particular girls in mind you wanna own or are you still on the scout?

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

DominiqueB

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!

I took the plunge and ordered a white skin DDIII body in white skin with a L Shapely bust and an DDH-02 head, I like her little angry face. I hope all goes well when I assemble her. I have been reading everything I can on the forum so I'm ready when she arrives. I can't wait to sew for her.

PlasticFantastic

Congrats on taking the plunge and getting your first DD! ^_^

There's a couple users here on the boards that come from PQ and there's at least one here from Ottawa area so you may have met some of them already!

Do you come down to Toronto for Anime North? (I ask because it seems a lot of people make the pilgrimage!)

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

DominiqueB

There's a couple users here on the boards that come from PQ and there's at least one here from Ottawa area so you may have met some of them already!

Do you come down to Toronto for Anime North? (I ask because it seems a lot of people make the pilgrimage!)

No I haven't been to Anime North, it sounds like fun, I haven't been to Toronto in years.

PlasticFantastic

No I haven't been to Anime North, it sounds like fun, I haven't been to Toronto in years.

No better time to start! This year's Anime North will be a good one~

(I'm helping run a few panels on DD and a repair service)

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!