Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yuan

A certain spicy wolf - DD Holo project

Yuan

I decided to post this here now that everything is in motion. I just have to finish paying off the head/body as they are on layaway.

aWAd5RQ.jpg

Holo (light novel ver) for the uninitiated

I decided to go with a slightly different shade of hair for now, although picked something close to the anime version of Holo. It's a very lovely color in person. This decision was made in an attempt to find a wig and ears that would color match within a few shades, without me having to make my own immediately.

This is the only existing Holo doll on the market, a 1/6 scale Azone:

fo0evRP.jpg

And below, the materials I've gathered thus far, or am in the process of paying for/are in shipping:

oDb6s8U.png

Coolcat MilkTea wig, ears and tail from suijin725eb on Yahoo!Japan and a DDH-06 prepainted head + eyes from Volks News 50. I wound up going for a DDII body with normal bust as it was easiest to find at the time, but I might move her onto a DDS in the future.

As for outfits, I've ordered something basic so she will not have to run around naked when she gets home. I intend to sew her wheat pouch before she arrives and then look into commissioning an outfit for her.

bananapanda

This is so exciting, I love Holo! I was also thinking about customizing a DD of her too, but I don't have the money right now :/

But I'm super excited to see how yours turns out!

Yuan
She's a great character! I can't wait to see your rendition of her. I think the Magical Ruby head will be an interesting choice.

By the way, have you seen this gallery?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91377333@N03/

Oooh, I have not! I looked all over for pictures of other Holos but came up with nothing! That is certainly quite the standard, although I have not decided which of her outfits to commission first.

I would like to find a super fluffy tail like that one someday, I was thinking about making a yarn tail and ears myself later because they can wind up looking very realistic! I think I will wait until I have her in hand and can find the absolute PERFECT wig for her, then I will take it to the store and color-match the yarn.

DivinitaAria

Eep! Can't wait to see the finished results! I've been meaning to turn Rise into Holo

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

ArcticKitsune

I can't wait to see how Holo looks on your end, and nice to see someone else made a Holo. That red wig however bugs me. The brown to the top left works though. Your Dollfie so just ignore me, just noting my thoughts. Mmm, wet apples

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

Lala Lolita

Ooh I love this idea! It's looking like it'll be really cute!

I do take custom commissions, there's a link in my signature if you're interested. If not, good luck anyways!

@blushingbjd

Yuan
I can't wait to see how Holo looks on your end, and nice to see someone else made a Holo. That red wig however bugs me. The brown to the top left works though. Your Dollfie so just ignore me, just noting my thoughts. Mmm, wet apples

I told you before that I am not using the bright red wig, that is just the default in the image for the Magical Ruby head. XD

The reddish-brown top-left wig is the one I'm using for her right now~.

I need to sell some art before I can worry about commissioning an outfit Need money first. Thanks for the offer Lala, I'll be sure to keep you in mind when making my decision.

Lala Lolita

Alright ahaha No pressure! I'm really excited to see her finished.

@blushingbjd

Ruko

Holo<3

I cant wait to see a Holo Dollfie, I just know she is going to be great XD

Ebuki(SWS DDdy DDH7)

gothikgrrl

I can't wait to see this doll done. You have done a great job of amassing your pieces to get her finished. Will be a beauty!!

Yuan

Hopefully I'll be able to pay her off next month

I switched from a fake tail to a real fox tail as it's much fluffier, I will probably get her new ears later.

The wig looks great in person, and I've also sourced the outfit I want.Taobao link Which I should also be able to afford next month since it's about $100 with proxy fees, before shipping to me (an extra 120 yuan if I want the shoes)

Will probably be at least June before everything is together, but patience is a virtue~.

Yuan

Sent request for final payment! Gonna be a good girl and put aside more money this cheque, I'll commission the outfit later.

Hopefully she'll arrive next week and I'll have a Holo lounging around waiting for her true outfit. ^^

Look forward to posting pics

JChiibs

Congratulations! It's so exciting hearing that your girl is on her way. I can't wait to see pics!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Yuan

UEreH4o.jpg

It's at the proxy! She'll be able to try it on next week if all goes well!