Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Averis

Greetings from the Admin

Averis

I didn't actually think to write my own intro. So here it goes.

I'm currently living in sunny Florida. I'm a long time web developer / anime fan / artist / wannabe animator. I've been creating and maintaining several sites and forums on various things I'm interested in for well over 10 years.

I'm actually semi-new to the Dollfie Dream world. Shocking, I know. It's something I've known about for a long while, mostly due to Danny Choo, but have only recently got serious about. I do own a dear DOD E-an resin doll that I spoil. So I'm not totally new to large-sized dolls. My first DD is actually on her way right now, but it might be a while before I can post pictures as I'll have to paint her face-up, buy clothes and a wig etc.

When I couldn't find an active forum for DDs, besides Flickr and DoA, I decided to make this one and got lucky on a great name: dollfiedreams.com

So I'm happy to meet you and hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to let me know if you have questions or suggestions using the areas under the information desk.

mitsuki

There is nothing like having your own unique girl. I can't wait to see her when she is finished.

Kalani

I'm also waiting for my first Dollfie Dream as well! I turned over my entire collection because I just wanted to go back to one of the original dolls I had and sold (a DD Aoi....however I'm getting the limited faceup one)

I'm excited, but it kinda sucks having to wait until Spring 2011 to get her head. Her name is most likely be Kimiko, but her story is still being fleshed out. I have Shikoku eyes in 22mm for her and a black wig coming from Volks. There are times I wish that the companies that make urethane eyes made animetic eyes....it sucks to be stuck with plastic.

I'm Kalani (also on DOA) and am 26 and living in RI (and so jealous of you living in Fl.....I hate the cold and we are planning to move to the Orlando area in about 6 yrs (I have to go to college up here first....I'm going for Hotel Management, and JWU is the best in the country for that)

wgn_white

We have some similarity...

I'm currently living in Malaysia. I'm a long time web developer / anime fan / artist / wannabe animation producer. I've been creating and maintaining several sites and forums on various things I'm interested in for well over 3 years.

But I'm junior...

Found your website from DOA...

I've been thinking why there are no DD specific forum and about to contribute, but here it is.

Nice...

I'm also new in DD.

Have not own a DD yet. But for sure will do.

Halcyon

Hello Administrator,

Well, eventually someone is going to create a *dedicated* Dollfie Dream forum, and I'm just glad that it was created by someone like you (after looking over your short bio). I'm even amazed that you maintained/maintain several websites. For I have only created and maintained two websites for two of the organizations that I was in since the start of my college life. My basic knowledge in Java and C++ wouldn't be able to help me here (as much as I would like). Lastly, well... the domain, is taken, but hey, at least our Admin, Averis, was fortunate enough to get a way better domain, and that's ! And, it was used for a forum! End of story! I'm just happy that Dollfie Dreams have a proper home-forum to go to now. Thanks, Averis!!

Regards,

Gue H. (aka Halcyon)

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Nakitaninja

I love this forum. I found my way here from DoA and feel much more at home and the forum is friendlier and way easier to navigate. Thank you for creating and maintaining the Dollfie Dream forum, it's a pleasure to participate!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg