Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
littlebearries

Yoko has arrived!

littlebearries

This girl is just too cute for words... and yet, somehow she's exuding the air of being a professional business woman. She seems to want a pair of glasses and a laptop (good thing I ordered some of those wee mac books!!!)

5839471182_e1f19e67de_b.jpg

5839471184_ee26e5bfd0_b.jpg

She doesn't have a body of her own just yet, atm she's borrowing Alna's (who was too kind and very happy to share)... I'm waiting for the Volks restock in July... I tried Yoko's head on both Alna and Noumi's bodies... and she is most CERTAINLY a DDdy girl XD

I'm sure she'll reveal more about herself as the day progresses.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

jun97

Congrats! She looks cute in that wig. July seems too far away.

littlebearries
Congrats! She looks cute in that wig. July seems too far away.

Agreed... I tried her head on Noumi's body, thinking "Oh, I can just order an MDD body to hold her over... but... NO! Haha, definitely NO! XD She is absolutely, positively NOT an MDD. *sigh*

scripple

Congrats again on the new girl. She looks very happy to be living with you.

It's too bad Volks it out of bodies, I hope their next restock includes DDDy bodies for you. In the mean time it was nice of Alna to share. Just consider it a bonding experience between them.

Strife212

Looking good! Hopefully you can get a DDy body soon.

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

Milk

Congratulations! Is she going to stay blond or do you have in mind to get another default wig for her?

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

baldylox

Oh so you did finally get her! Yay! I'm glad the seller came thru for you, I know you werent so sure.

I like her wig and I have to agree that Yoko is definitely best suited for a DDdy body. Maybe even an L-bust would be fine but nothing less.

Congrats again on adopting Yoko!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Congrats again on the new girl. She looks very happy to be living with you.

It's too bad Volks it out of bodies, I hope their next restock includes DDDy bodies for you. In the mean time it was nice of Alna to share. Just consider it a bonding experience between them.

Agreed, Alna is a very nice girl And I called Volks and asked, and they said "Body restock in early July."

Looking good! Hopefully you can get a DDy body soon.

Congratulation! Yoko have a really sweet and lovely face**

Congratulations! Yoko is fantastic!

Agreed!!!

Congratulations! Is she going to stay blond or do you have in mind to get another default wig for her?

I don't think I'll be getting the default wig, but I may be on the lookout for more of a strawberry blond, or another red type wig This one was just the best looking of the ones I had!! It's actually Noumi's default wig

Oh so you did finally get her! Yay! I'm glad the seller came thru for you, I know you werent so sure.

I like her wig and I have to agree that Yoko is definitely best suited for a DDdy body. Maybe even an L-bust would be fine but nothing less.

Congrats again on adopting Yoko!

Billy

Yup! Came through in flying colors. The head is beautiful

Galvatim

Congrats, Yoko is very cute! Looks like you've done some styling on Noumi's wig, nice!

otakusan

Wow congrats, hope she can get her own body soon, so she can be in pictures with Alna

OtakuDepot

Oh, congrats on getting Yoko!!! She is really a wonderful girl. There is something about her cute face that just makes me smile. I love your idea about megani office lady Yoko. I may have to find those glasses I just ordered and see if Yoko likes them.

It's great to hear that Volks will be getting the bodies in a few weeks, it's nice that they are sharing but that's not something they are going to want to do long term. haha

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Milk

I don't think I'll be getting the default wig, but I may be on the lookout for more of a strawberry blond, or another red type wig This one was just the best looking of the ones I had!! It's actually Noumi's default wig

Oh wow, I didn't even realise that this was Noumi's wig. Suddenly it looks different when it's on another head.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

littlebearries
Congrats, Yoko is very cute! Looks like you've done some styling on Noumi's wig, nice!

Thank you! I really love Noumi's wig... it's so versatile... and when Alna was wearing it with that white dress... it took on a more silvery sheen... LOVE IT!

Wow congrats, hope she can get her own body soon, so she can be in pictures with Alna

Me too... while Alna is a nice girl... she also loves to try on new outfits... not having a body atm is making her depressed

Oh, congrats on getting Yoko!!! She is really a wonderful girl. There is something about her cute face that just makes me smile. I love your idea about megani office lady Yoko. I may have to find those glasses I just ordered and see if Yoko likes them.

**James

Oh!!! That would be fantastic if you could take some pics and let me know where you got them... I am currently very much in the eyeglass market!!!

Oh wow, I didn't even realise that this was Noumi's wig. Suddenly it looks different when it's on another head.

Mysterious, isn't it? I wouldn't have recognized it myself if I hadn't put it on her. XD

cgivisionary

Congrats! She's so cute and sweet. I just missed a Yoko myself on Mandarake by hours/minutes a few days ago! I want her, too.

salica

Congratulations!! You won't regret it ! This girl is so fun to have ,I am really happy for you