Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Panchita is now Chizuru

baldylox

Yes indeed, I have successfully adopted my 19th girl.... Panchita!

I'd always liked her and when her owner decided to part ways with her, I knew I had to try and get her. We worked out a nice trade and now she has arrived at her new home and is undergoing a big change.

Since I had no body for her and can't afford one anytime soon, she had to be put on Rei's old DDI body for the time being. The first thing she said when she woke up on this body was "Where are my boobs?"

After that shock, she confessed to me that she would like to have her name changed. Not that she didn't like her old name, she just figured that since she's starting a new life with me and my girls, she should also start with a new name. So we agreed upon the name Chizuru. I think it suits her very well.

Now, down to it. Since I had no idea what Chizuru was going to be like, we sat down and went thru eye and wig combos. She seems to like long hair and darker eyes. But I'm still not sure on eyes for her. So I took a bunch of pics with spare eyes I have and I'm sharing them here to get feedback on what people think. Mind you, I may not choose what people like so don't be mad if she gets something you didn't like.

The wig she's wearing ( and probably keeping as her default.......maybe ) is the Natsuki alternate wig. I think it works really nicely with her faceup coloring.

Here's a photo of Chizuru on the DDI body all dressed up for the doll meet I had at my place yesterday:

8580567191_43b2435cc5_z.jpg

Chizuru by balldylox, on Flickr

The eyes she has in now are from Ersa Flora and were a bonus I was given by them on my last order, way back when I got more eyes like Rei's. Anyways, here's a closeup of those eyes:

8586416532_5faf9aa9d4_z.jpg

DSC_0534 by balldylox, on Flickr

I really like these eyes since they're so different from what all my other girls have. And after seeing them in her, I knew why I liked them so much. They remind me of Scripples Yukino. Her eyes have always mesmerized me and I guess that's why these look so cool to me in Chizuru.

But let's see what else I have. Here are some Volks pink ones that I'm not too crazy about in her:

8585313391_eaefa305e7_z.jpg

DSC_0535 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now these next red eyes came with Mai when I adopted her. Mai's now using Saber's extra set of greens and I love those in her. So I tried these out in Chizuru and I quite like how they make her seem older and more grown up.

8585310895_ca26e3b7dd_z.jpg

DSC_0536 by balldylox, on Flickr

I really LOVE red eyes so I couldn't NOT try out a spare set of Rei eyes....

8586409576_2082d74257_z.jpg

DSC_0537 by balldylox, on Flickr

I really like how these change her look and style completely. I'm not 100% sold on them yet but I do like this look for her as it's very different. Plus it would freak Manami out if she kept these.

These next eyes were freebies from a Cool Cats GO I did with Misskale. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try them out.

8585306327_1310452e7a_z.jpg

DSC_0538 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yeah... not my thing. At least not for Chizuru.

I had these custom Ersa Flora eyes here from when I ordered my Ryomou anime eyes last year. These have no pupils inside and have a ghostly, ethereal feel to them.

8586404596_656535f0ca_z.jpg

DSC_0539 by balldylox, on Flickr

Also not really what I'm looking for for her. Since my Yukino has blue eyes, I wanted to stay away from blues in Chizuru.

Lastly I have some green Volks eyes that I tried in Ryomou once and they didn't look right to me. But on Chizuru, I think they work for that Irish feel. The wig certainly helps with that with its coloring.

8585301129_9022102a77_z.jpg

DSC_0540 by balldylox, on Flickr

Chizuru has in the green eyes above for now but I'm not sure what I'll change her to permanently just yet. But I'm leaning towards one of the red sets or the original shiny round ones in the first pics.

So what do you guys think? Any of these look like "her"? Let me know what you think and why!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Crashrobot

I love picture number three. I love how her eyes match her hair. They give her a nice radiant glow. I love all the other pictures too but this one seems to stand out a bit more.

aquilla429

Hi Chizuru, nice to meet you. Hope you're settling into your new life well.

I really like the eyes in pic DSC_0536, the ones you said came with Mai. I think the colour goes really well with her hair and lips, I think those eyes are very complimentary to her overall look. I do quite like the green ones at the bottom too, but not quite as much as those reddish ones

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

salica

Congratulations on the new girl ! Hello Chizuru ! Really cute name for her

My favourite are pictures 0536 and 0540 , I think the smaller bust and this beautiful

outfit makes her a totally different girl ! Lovely

You are getting dangerously close to number 20

Jezrah

Oh, I like that wig on her.

As for eyes, I like Mai's and Rei's the best. For some reason though, I feel that with Mai's eyes, she looks almost a bit sleepy, but with Rei's she looks more awake and energetic. Though I suppose, yes, she would have problems with Manami that way.

Congrats on a new girl.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

battrastard

Wow, I was totally clueless that Panchita was up for adoption! (couldn't have went to a better home, though, congrats on getting even closer to the #20 mark! Muahahaha!! )

I'm torn between the Ersa Flora that she has now and Mai's defaults.

She definitely has a personality of her own with the EF, though Mai's do give her a more mature look.

Yep, tough choice.......

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

kymaera

Another DD assimilated into the collective...grats!

I think Mai's default eyes look the best in her.

archangeli

Welcome Chizuru! You're going to love your new family!

And Congrats on your newest girl Billy! I'm glad you were able to adopt this pretty girl!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

baldylox
I love picture number three. I love how her eyes match her hair. They give her a nice radiant glow. I love all the other pictures too but this one seems to stand out a bit more.

Thank you for your input! I also like those red eyes on her. It was all Salica's fault as I didn't think red eyes would go too well with a red wig but I was wrong on that!

Hi Chizuru, nice to meet you. Hope you're settling into your new life well.

I really like the eyes in pic DSC_0536, the ones you said came with Mai. I think the colour goes really well with her hair and lips, I think those eyes are very complimentary to her overall look. I do quite like the green ones at the bottom too, but not quite as much as those reddish ones

Thank you! Chizuru says hello and that while she's not used to so many other girls around, she does feel welcomed. Those red eyes that came with Mai seem to be the popular ones. I agree that they look nice in her. She has the greens in now but I may be changing those really quickly as the more I read comments, the more sense it makes to go with the Mai styled ones.

Congratulations on the new girl ! Hello Chizuru ! Really cute name for her

My favourite are pictures 0536 and 0540 , I think the smaller bust and this beautiful

outfit makes her a totally different girl ! Lovely

You are getting dangerously close to number 20

Thank you very much! I'm happy you like her name, I thought it was very fitting for her look and style. She seems to be older and wiser but also a sexy girl. I like her on the smaller frame too but she wants her boobs back so I'm sure that after a while, I'll have to find her a DDdy or similar.

And this is all your fault anyways for making do all these eye swaps! But I'm so glad I did! The red eyes worked out way better than I thought they would.... thank you for the input on that!

Oh, I like that wig on her. As for eyes, I like Mai's and Rei's the best. For some reason though, I feel that with Mai's eyes, she looks almost a bit sleepy, but with Rei's she looks more awake and energetic. Though I suppose, yes, she would have problems with Manami that way.

Congrats on a new girl.

Thanks about her wig! I had originally planned for that to be Miyuki's new wig but Miyuki said no. I'm also really liking the red eyes on her even tho I didn't think I would. And you're right about the Mai ones, they do make her look more relaxed or laid back..... but also older and maybe a bit more calculating. or is it just me?

And thanks again about adding her to the family! I sure didn't expect her but I'm happy she could come live with me.

Wow, I was totally clueless that Panchita was up for adoption! (couldn't have went to a better home, though, congrats on getting even closer to the #20 mark! Muahahaha!! )

I'm torn between the Ersa Flora that she has now and Mai's defaults.

She definitely has a personality of her own with the EF, though Mai's do give her a more mature look.

Yep, tough choice.......

Yeah I stumbled across the listing on accident too. But I'm glad I did as the trade we did for her was a good one for both of us. And damn you and your #20 mark! You won't be happy until I hit that will you?

The red eyes are actually NOT Mai's defaults... they came with Mai when I bought her off Ebay, her real defaults were packed with her tho. Those are a more almond color than red. But I agree with you, she DOES look more mature with those eyes than any others. I do like the shiny blueish EF ones tho, that look is very cool to me and I may let her keep those for a bit.

Another DD assimilated into the collective...grats!

I think Mai's default eyes look the best in her.

Ha ha! We are DD. Resistance is futile. ONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUS.

Thanks, it seems those red eyes are the frontrunner as of now.

Welcome Chizuru! You're going to love your new family!

And Congrats on your newest girl Billy! I'm glad you were able to adopt this pretty girl!

Awww, thanks so much! That's awful nice of you to say. I didn't expect to be adding her to my family but I'm glad I did because she's a really pretty girl and I think she will fit in well here.

Billy

katnaper

Congrats on your new girl! I like the first set because like you said she reminds me a lot of scripple's gal. I also love Rei's eyes on her and I also like the green eyes. I think it makes her look sweet.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Innocentsake

Definitely loving the 3rd pair of eyes in Chizuru because they really compliment her face-up and I do love how they make her look quite mature Chizuru couldn't have found a better home so congrats on your 19th girl

aeris

Congrats for your #19 girl! That's so nice you adopted her.

wow soon it will be #20! I wonder who it will be!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

finnleo
congrats on getting even closer to the #20 mark! Muahahaha!!

Yeah I stumbled across the listing on accident too. But I'm glad I did as the trade we did for her was a good one for both of us. And damn you and your #20 mark! You won't be happy until I hit that will you?

hmm... considering we already know you're on the lookout for a kanu ... why not make it a full blackjack (21) goal right away?

But congrats on #19. Was a bit surprised when MrFjmg03 decided to put panchita up for sale, but nice to see her go to a big family.

As for the eyes, I do prefer the red type-H one's myself, but seeing as thats Yukino's default style it could be a bit common...

bananapanda

Congrats on your 19th girl! I think she looks the best with either of the red eyes, they go great with her lips

mitsuki

Congratulations! I can't decide either which eyes would be best. But Irish Chizuru is really cute! But so are those red eyes... And with those silvery eyes, she would be a cool spirit/ghost girl playing tricks like moving objects around or stealing cookies. Limitless possibilities!

baldylox
Congrats on your new girl! I like the first set because like you said she reminds me a lot of scripple's gal. I also love Rei's eyes on her and I also like the green eyes. I think it makes her look sweet.

Thank you very much! I'm glad it's not just me who sees Scripples Yukino in those eyes.

Definitely loving the 3rd pair of eyes in Chizuru because they really compliment her face-up and I do love how they make her look quite mature Chizuru couldn't have found a better home so congrats on your 19th girl

Thank you! It seems to be the consensus that those red eyes look best in her. And thanks about her being here, that means a lot to me.

Congrats for your #19 girl! That's so nice you adopted her.

wow soon it will be #20! I wonder who it will be!

Thank you very much! I don't know who #20 will be but I'd love for it to be Kanu.

hmm... considering we already know you're on the lookout for a kanu ... why not make it a full blackjack (21) goal right away?

Ha ha! Don't I wish! But Kanu is a long ways off for me right now.

But congrats on #19. Was a bit surprised when MrFjmg03 decided to put panchita up for sale, but nice to see her go to a big family.

Thank you! I didn't expect that either but I'm super happy things worked out like they did.

As for the eyes, I do prefer the red type-H one's myself, but seeing as thats Yukino's default style it could be a bit common...

Yeah it may be her default style but the color is very different and I like them. I'm still not sure they will be her defaults yet but I'll put them in her for a few days and see how they look.

Congrats on your 19th girl! I think she looks the best with either of the red eyes, they go great with her lips

Thank you very much! And I agree about the red eyes matching her lips, it works better than I thought it would.

Congratulations! I can't decide either which eyes would be best. But Irish Chizuru is really cute! But so are those red eyes... And with those silvery eyes, she would be a cool spirit/ghost girl playing tricks like moving objects around or stealing cookies. Limitless possibilities!

Thank you! I'm still not sure on her eyes yet either... but that's why I made this post. But I'm leaning towards either the Rei eyes or the red Mai eyes. I also like Irish Chizuru but I think I'll be changing those eyes out soon. I like your idea about her being a ghost girl tho, that's too funny! Swiping hidden cookies from Manami, that would be too fun!

Billy

hihihellokitty

Congrats! She looks different in her new style, cute both ways

I like Mai's defaults on her ^-^ ~

baldylox
Congrats! She looks different in her new style, cute both ways

I like Mai's defaults on her ^-^ ~

Thank you! It seems that the concensus is for the red eyes that came with Mai so I'll probably put those in her this weekend and see what we both think about them.

Thanks everyone for helping with your comments, Chizuru and I appreciate the input!

Billy

AmuletSoul

LOVING the third set of eyes! The red really brings out her face

My Girls:

-Mini Dollfie Dream w/ HDD-01 "Razzlyn"

-Dollfie Dream II w/ HDD-02 "Aquafina"

Shailara

Congrats on the new girl ^-^! Wowow, 19 girls OAO I'm somewhat jealous, but on the other hand, I bet it's difficult buying stuff for them without all of them wanting different stuff @v@;

Personally, I like the Ersa Flora once for a more...adventure/playful look? And the third set (Mai's?) for a more serious/mature look >v<

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

aiRreyes

Lovely girl I like Mai's eyes on Chizuru

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

baldylox
LOVING the third set of eyes! The red really brings out her face

Thank you! The more I look at that photo of her with those, I see why people are saying those are a good choice. Thanks for the info!

Congrats on the new girl ^-^! Wowow, 19 girls OAO I'm somewhat jealous, but on the other hand, I bet it's difficult buying stuff for them without all of them wanting different stuff @v@;

Thank you! Yeah, having 19 girls isn't easy when it comes to buying outfits and such but they all seem to be pretty understanding.

Personally, I like the Ersa Flora once for a more...adventure/playful look? And the third set (Mai's?) for a more serious/mature look >v<

I really liked the EF eyes too since they look so different on her. But I'm thinking she will get the Mai set soon and keep them in for a bit. She does look more mature in those and that's kind of the look and style I'm wanting for her.

Lovely girl I like Mai's eyes on Chizuru

Thanks so much! It seems the Mai eyes are the clear winners here, everyone likes those on her.

Billy

Cazzie_Bliss

I didn't know Chizuru-chan was Panchita!!! =O Shocked. Buuut I think red eyes suit her very well >:3 I really like Rei's eyes in her.

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
I didn't know Chizuru-chan was Panchita!!! =O Shocked. Buuut I think red eyes suit her very well >:3 I really like Rei's eyes in her.

Ha ha! Really? Come on Cazzie, pay attention!

Thanks about the eyes, I also like Rei's eyes in her. They give her a very cool look as well as seeming very serious. But I think I'm going to try the Mai styled red eyes for now and see how they do for us. Then we'll see if I want to adjust again later.

Billy

evilbluepoptart

I think Mai's old eyes suite her best IMO