Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Galvatim

Figma

Galvatim

I'm pretty stoked that Figma Kuroko is finally shipping! I've been waiting for this one for over a year! She'll be number 91...

JoltFiend

I just got my Homura Akemi this morning. She's sitting here at work. I'll probably bring in Madoka and start swapping out the K-on girls for the Madoka group.

I've lost count of how many Figmas I have :o

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

baldylox

91 of them Galvatim??

You sir, have a problem. A really COOL problem.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AerisAquata

A /really/ cool problem. I wouldn't know where to store all of those!

As far as Figmas go, I just want the PMMM group.

littlebearries

I agree, I am envious, Galvatim... we need to see a pic of them all!!!

Here are my current girls (mostly... there is one missing, but she's going to get a special intro post):

6583278097_3252d60abb_z.jpg

6583278025_df7f53b3a0_z.jpg

6583277889_36bebe48cc_z.jpg

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Innocentsake

Oh wow Littlebearies, your Miku looks so great among all those flowers~! I especially love her hair at the end when it becomes translucent

Hazuki

I collect figma as well

They are alot of fun.

I have some on order, most of them from Madoka Magica.

Thinking of putting the figures on hold though, as I am saving up for an DD.

(I dont have one yet but I love them sooo muuuch...)

JoltFiend

6960172845_2f67e7ec87.jpg

Whack-A-QB! Work in progress. The figure release dates keep slipping, so it'll be a while before I get all five girls together. I'll keep adding as they come in though.

IMG_20120306_145849 by JoltFiend, on Flickr

baldylox

Very cool Joltfiend! Seeing all five girls together should be really cool.

Billy

battrastard

I didn't even know about figmas until I first logged on to danny choo's websites. Then, after ordering Saber Casual, along came Canaan and Ein, followed by all three Eva Divas (chuckle) after that, Azusa and Luka, with Mirai being the last one.... So far....

Now, Busou Shinki, on the other hand, I have nine of them also, with only one more I'd "like" to collect.

Then comes the Dollhouse sized accessories. Tables and chairs, coffee pot and mugs, teeny-tiny tools, a rocking chair and old pot-bellied stove that still need assembly..... etc, etc......

And then, along came Tana and 1:12 stuff sorta got put on hold....

I will be getting back into them, more than likely with some "help" from Tana and Aebel, I'm sure!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

wotafarce

I have three Figma at this time, Drossel, Rin, and Ein. Would love to have more but unfortunately for what they are the ones I want are now very expensive especially with my 50cm girl needing new clothes. I really like the size and flexibility but I found you have to be careful as some of the joints seem a wee bit prone to damage.

Some of the pictures people have posted online are amazing, would love to see all 91 of Galvatims collection on display

Actually I have two Figmas, my Drossel turned out to be a fake in fact it was while researching her that I first came across Figure Fm and Danny Choo. Was not even aware that items like this would be prone to counterfeiting, shows a remarkable amount of naivety on my part, and I very quickly had my eyes opened.

I will put a Pic or two of my Drossel on Figure Fm.

Oh meant to say the girl with the phone in Littlebearies third photo (don't know her name ) has gone to the top of my wish list, I love her expression

PlasticFantastic
I have three Figma at this time, Drossel, Rin, and Ein. Would love to have more but unfortunately for what they are the ones I want are now very expensive especially with my 50cm girl needing new clothes. I really like the size and flexibility but I found you have to be careful as some of the joints seem a wee bit prone to damage.

Some of the pictures people have posted online are amazing, would love to see all 91 of Galvatims collection on display

Actually I have two Figmas, my Drossel turned out to be a fake in fact it was while researching her that I first came across Figure Fm and Danny Choo. Was not even aware that items like this would be prone to counterfeiting, shows a remarkable amount of naivety on my part, and I very quickly had my eyes opened.

I will put a Pic or two of my Drossel on Figure Fm.

Oh meant to say the girl with the phone in Littlebearies third photo (don't know her name ) has gone to the top of my wish list, I love her expression

Which ones are you looking for? I have a ton of figma... so many that a lot of mine are packed up currently in storage. Also that figma that littlebearries has with the phone is Ayase Aragaki and she's really cheap on HLJ! She also comes in nendo form (still a preorder!)

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Galvatim

Took a few shots of some of my Figma collection...

6990261276_cef52c0d0a.jpg

004 by galvatim, on Flickr

With the arrival of Kyoko (and Millhi) my Madoka set is complete... At least until school uniform Homura ships.

6990261208_59c57a5e08.jpg

006 by galvatim, on Flickr

Millhi!

6990260090_d80ac17c8e.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Madoka is tiny! I would have thought she'd be a little taller then Nanoha!

7136343523_a38bbcec47.jpg

013 by galvatim, on Flickr

Random group shot.

7136342353_9107310055.jpg

016 by galvatim, on Flickr

Kurisu is one of my favs.

neurocidic

Ooooo I will need to take some pics of my girls now- though they are still in their boxes until I can get a display case. I currently only have Aegis and Metis from Persona 3 and a busou shinki I purchased in Japan. :3

JoltFiend

@Galvatim: My Sayaka and Kyoko are on the way and my collection will be complete as well. I didn't go for skool outfit Homura though.

OMG Kurisu! Was she a limited edition one? If not, I curse myself for not liking Steins;Gate until after the figure had come out.

Galvatim
Ooooo I will need to take some pics of my girls now- though they are still in their boxes until I can get a display case. I currently only have Aegis and Metis from Persona 3 and a busou shinki I purchased in Japan. :3

That'd be cool, I don't have Aegis or Metis. Which Bousou Shinki do you have? I got the samurai one... Beno? Something like that...

@Galvatim: My Sayaka and Kyoko are on the way and my collection will be complete as well. I didn't go for skool outfit Homura though.

OMG Kurisu! Was she a limited edition one? If not, I curse myself for not liking Steins;Gate until after the figure had come out.

Cool! I've only really played around with Homura so far. Haven't even opened Sayaka yet... I ordered both the Figma and the Nendo versions of Homura school uniform... I'm happy GSC started selling the WonderFest Figmas internationally, I'm still annoyed that my Index/Railgun set is incomplete (never got Misaka Imoto).

Kurisu isn't a limited edition, but I'm pretty sure she sold out quick and she hasn't been reissued. I sometimes buy figures based on the character design, and Kurisu struck a cord with me. I did watch the first episode of Steins;Gate, but I don't like Crunchy Roll or watching TV on my computer much.

Galvatim

I recently acquired a couple more Figmas!

7317911344_411dcbea9d.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

Chouyuusha Haruhi, and Cosplay Konota!

7317910448_d04d04ced5.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

7317909756_98d6c06116.jpg

006 by galvatim, on Flickr

This completes my Haruhi and Lucky Star Figma sets! I'll try to get them all out for a photo shoot.

7317909182_a13f4f4e1d.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

The artwork on Haruhi's box is pretty nice! The one I bought didn't include the game.

baldylox

Oh man, you got that Haruhi figure? AsianEd has been after that for a LONG time! Don't let him see this. Congrats on getting the final figures for your runs! I'm excited to see all of your Haruhi and Lucky Star Figmas all in one group, I think that would be epic!

Billy

PrettyCranium
Oh man, you got that Haruhi figure? AsianEd has been after that for a LONG time! Don't let him see this. Congrats on getting the final figures for your runs! I'm excited to see all of your Haruhi and Lucky Star Figmas all in one group, I think that would be epic!

Billy

Those Haruhis are now going for very good prices on Mandarake, of he's still looking.

I also have all the Haruhi and Lucky Star Figmas, I really need to take pictures of them all! The Haruhis have expanded onto a second shelf, there are so many.

Galvatim

Billy

Those Haruhis are now going for very good prices on Mandarake, of he's still looking.

I also have all the Haruhi and Lucky Star Figmas, I really need to take pictures of them all! The Haruhis have expanded onto a second shelf, there are so many.

Yeah, Mandarake is where I got both of these, along with Nendo Kagami bunny ver. for about $100 total. Of course, now I've fallen into a Mandarake ordering spree, with Figma Misaka Imouto on the way next...

AnimatorAR

I got a huge collection of figmas. I love figmas. I own all the Haruhi figmas, all the K-ON! figmas, and all the Lucky Star figmas, and many other characters figmas. I make comics with them all. Check out my site to see http://animatorar.deviantart.com/