Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Amyseeker

Question about clothes

Amyseeker

I've looked through the forum and i don't found about this, sorry if this exists >.<'

I have read that the Azone's clothes fits on Dollfies, does it? I'm interested in these two models:

Shirt + corset:

Ok, i can't post links >.<

Shirt + leather jacket:

Ok, i can't post links >.<

Well, it's for Azone 50 cm...

You think that they will be too tight?

It would be for a DD with M bust.

At Home: Aya (DDH-07), Haruka (Saber Extra) & Rin Rin (Rin Tohsaka) Aoko (Aoko Aozaki) & Hikaru (Rin Shibuya)

aquilla429

The Azone 50 body is berry different to Dollfie Dream bodies, here's an image to give you a rough idea of the difference.

IMG_1045_zpsa920e817.jpg

The doll on the left in the pink with is on the same body that the 50cm Azone dolls use. The doll in the middle is on a Dollfie dream sister body and the doll on the far right is on a dollfie dream 3 body.

As you can clearly see, both dd bodies are very different in every way. I know the old Azone 60 clothes could more or less fit dd, but I don't think Azone 50 clothes will work so well, if at all. I've not tried it myself personally, so I can't be 100% sure, this is just my own opinion based on owning both bodies. If you really want to try it, maybe buy 1 cheap piece of 50 cm clothing to see if it works out the way you planned?

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Bloodflower

Azone/Obitsu 50 clothes are way to small. I can provide photos later today for you to see.

I think people meant the Obitsu/Azone 60 clothes can fit DDs. Azone/Obitsu 50 dolls can wear MSD/MDD sized clothes without problems(well, pants and arms are a bit short on them since they're a bit taller).

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Amyseeker

Thanks for your replies :3

At Home: Aya (DDH-07), Haruka (Saber Extra) & Rin Rin (Rin Tohsaka) Aoko (Aoko Aozaki) & Hikaru (Rin Shibuya)