Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AMG

Hello ^^

AMG

Good Day every1,

I am a huge anime + manga fan, and I am in the dollfie world as I came across the word "Dollfie" 3 weeks ago. Ever since, I spent almost 6 hours daily searching in details about the topic and I found this awesome forum in the process.

I don't own any dollfies yet but am planning to get first one very very soon probably, it will be a custom project based on anime series. Several characters in mind, but not sure yet

Am looking forward to meet new friends, seek advices and suggestions & learn from the experienced dollfie owners.

Cheers

Edited by Guest

katnaper

Hello and welcome to the forums! The people here are nice so I'm sure you will feel right at home We hope to see your girl soon!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

AMG

Thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you!

captainhfa

Hello and welcome !

Anouc

Hello and welcome here ^^

Hope you can find a lot of new friend and so on here xD ...

And if you have questions feel free and ask, if we dont have a topic for it ^^

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

AMG

Nice to meet you captainhfa ^^

AMG

Thanks for the warm welcome Anouc, Nice to meet you

I had a chance to browse through the forum earlier, and I can say am already in love with your DDs FaceUps Am sure I will be asking a lot of questions once I decide on which anime character to customize.

Anouc
Thanks for the warm welcome Anouc, Nice to meet you

I had a chance to browse through the forum earlier, and I can say am already in love with your DDs FaceUps Am sure I will be asking a lot of questions once I decide on which anime character to customize.

He he thank you ...

I am really nosily which character you want to customize ^^

AMG

Am thinking to customize one of the (Rozen Maiden) dolls

Ever since I watched the series I got hooked, and I even bought the Doll Suite Case when it was released back then. Might go after DDS or MDD, again not sure which one will fit properly in the suite case. As I said I am certain that I will need help and guidance

Am torn between (Shinku the 5th doll) & (Kirakishou the 7th doll). Been surfing the net a lot lately and I saw variety of customized versions made of them, however am not sure how hard the project will be since am a beginner in the Dollfie field

Anouc

I saw a lot customized dolls too, and am worried to try it by myself with dress and accessories >___< ... I think the hardest is to get a same looking dress and/or armors.

I tried a Kureha from shining series some years ago, but it was to expensive for me to find a customizer for her dress and bow. A friend did it and my Kureha head could wear it one time ^^ ... That was enough for me ^^

Hope you will manage it very well ^^

AMG

Oh, Kureha is an awesome character. I would love to see her photos if you got any.

Am fully aware that going after a customized dollfie would be costly, but for some reason I can't get those 2 characters out of my mind. Lol, I am certain I will end up customizing both. The question is which one to go after first

Thanks for your best wishes

AMG

That's what will I do, I will start with the one I want more and see how it goes

Your Kureha looks fabulous!!! She is simply adorable!!!

aiRreyes
Am thinking to customize one of the (Rozen Maiden) dolls

Ever since I watched the series I got hooked, and I even bought the Doll Suite Case when it was released back then. Might go after DDS or MDD, again not sure which one will fit properly in the suite case. As I said I am certain that I will need help and guidance

Am torn between (Shinku the 5th doll) & (Kirakishou the 7th doll). Been surfing the net a lot lately and I saw variety of customized versions made of them, however am not sure how hard the project will be since am a beginner in the Dollfie field

welcome! a rozen maiden doll would be nice :3 also you're lucky enough to have the doll suite case xD I'm still searching for it even now (4 yrs already lol) Shinku would be a pretty DDS

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

AMG

Nice to meet you aiRreyes! thanks for the welcome

Glad to meet another Rozen Maiden fan. I like Shinku too but not sure if it will fit in the suite case as a DDS, because I don't own any dollfies yet I will be asking about the sizes before I attempt to order my first dollfie.

Hope you find the suite case with a good price soon

aiRreyes

I think almost everyone who's into dolls and anime would be a fan of Rozen Maiden xD You could check out this thread about the sizes mitsuki-chan made a really useful thread for people who would need the sizes for their dolls

http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44

Hope to see your first dollfie dream soon and I tell you...it wont just be one xD you'll have more dolls to come

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

AMG

Wow, that's a very informative and useful guide. I will save the link in my dollfie favorites

I am sure I wont stop at one, hopefully many more will follow. Just excited to start!!!

Thank you aiRreyes

AMG

Thank you Talolili, nice to meet you