Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ArcticKitsune

Varakitsu's Foxy Thread.

ArcticKitsune

For those curious about Varakitsu can probably keep up-to-date here if they don't stalk me on figure.fm nor my blog. Wanted to put all my Varakitsu shots all in one thread here, hopefully seeing a nice progression from her first stage to her full 9-tailed fox stage years later.

- AK's Dollfie Tag - http://goo.gl/JYSjH

------

- Who is Varakitsu?

Varakitsu - Vulpes Arctic Kitsune - A Canadian fox spirit taking the form of an Arctic Fox. She is supposed to be the main blog mascot of A'K, however Shinki Renge took that spot. She is aligned with the winter elemant with the ability to control anything falling under the traditional (not tropical) winter season.

She is mostly a trickster who tends to enjoy playing pranks on people, sometimes going over-board with such, all the while simply doing as she pleases. She enjoys playing around with anything that may seem interesting which includes melee and swords of various types. Slight caution is necessary due to her mischievous behavior and personality.

(Waiting to get appropriate fox ears and tail along with some red & white (red or white) outfit. Her main sword is also being made.)

------

- Varakitsu & Sake:

Starting this thread off with Varakitsu snatching my Sake to please her inner Fox spirit self. She was my main birthday present and popped up again to celebrate such by snatching up my Sake heh.

She struggled to open up the bottle (Technothornist's idea) only to eventually end up victorious by drinking it happily in a (hopefully) fox spirit way. And yes, I did comb her hair many times. I spent a while giving her special treatment .

8606726471_4c26a88f9c.jpg

Varakitsu & Sake by SubTrance, on Flickr

8606727237_f1e7a41999.jpg

8607831720_b6c8e6e7f0.jpg

8607831408_560d082e94.jpg

8603755599_76913caa97.jpg

8604858420_32cf085213.jpg

8604871194_f12fbf9066.jpg

Kon! by SubTrance, on Flickr

----

- For the Record:

And to look back at a glimpse of her summoning & arrival. Just something to come back to if searching for something.

8536360001_3c5c3d8e73.jpg

Varakitsu by SubTrance, on Flickr

8543917724_a2104ebdbf.jpg

DD Varakitsu by SubTrance, on Flickr

----

Yes, I do plan to take better pictures if anybody is picky or worried about such. Just dealing with the after-effects of the summoning as well as seeking some appropriate outfits for her. Waiting for Ottawa's nature blooming as well.

Edited by Guest

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

katnaper

Oh hair, don't worry about it. I thinks its something to do with static caused by Winter's energies or something to that effect. She looks pretty happy with that large bottle. I can see she really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see her with her ears and tail.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

ArcticKitsune
Oh hair, don't worry about it. I thinks its something to do with static caused by Winter's energies or something to that effect. She looks pretty happy with that large bottle. I can see she really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see her with her ears and tail.

Ha, noted. And that she does. The one with her holding the bottle like a plushie seems to be people's favorite.

She did enjoy the bottle of Sake, later eyeing me a bit angrily for not supplying more heh. Now to hunt down those ears and tails so we can take her more seriously as a fox spirit. Then I can have fun taking images of her outdoors finally instead of poorly lit conditions indoors XD.

salica

She is so cute trying to open the bottle ^_^ So she is a drinker

baldylox

Hee hee, a girl after Manami's own heart.

I love the shots of her trying to open the sake, those are cute. And I always like seeing pics from when a girl was just opened up and then follow her thru her changes over time. It's neat to see how they grow.

I look forward to seeing her all done up in her final kitsune form. I'm betting she's awesome.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ArcticKitsune
She is so cute trying to open the bottle ^_^ So she is a drinker

Heh. Yup, just a full moon special occasion type of a drinker. Had some nice moons appearing nightly as well if you managed to look up around 12 am onward heh. Gotta try and keep the fox-spirit vibe of it all in an appropriate way .

Hee hee, a girl after Manami's own heart.

I love the shots of her trying to open the sake, those are cute. And I always like seeing pics from when a girl was just opened up and then follow her thru her changes over time. It's neat to see how they grow.

I look forward to seeing her all done up in her final kitsune form. I'm betting she's awesome.

Billy

Same here. Love seeing how figures and dolls progress over time. Seeing Kodama's girls change and on other people as well. The more you have them or see them the more you can relate or even recall, I guess.

Those "hey! I remember she went with you to [place] and you got her [gift]! That was the best moment!", what I'm trying to aim for as well. And of course as those traditional family picture books kind of thing lol. Fun fun!

Awesome! The more people I poke the more interested they become heh. I'm highly curious if she will even end up as I have imagined, or even end up better. Constant curiosity. One way to find out....just need the funds again lol.

mitsuki

This is so exciting! She is so lovely in that outfit with those intense blue eyes and snow white hair. It is such a gorgeous combination. I feel like sake has somehow a connection to the spiritual. Maybe that is because you see it often in anime with spirits/youkai. Yuuko from xxxHOLiC sure likes her sake. Often mature kitsune are seen partaking in sake as well. Seeing Varakitsu with that elegant sakazuki gives her a mythical feel. I can imagine her at night under the moonlight sipping and recharging her spirit energy.

ArcticKitsune
This is so exciting! She is so lovely in that outfit with those intense blue eyes and snow white hair. It is such a gorgeous combination. I feel like sake has somehow a connection to the spiritual. Maybe that is because you see it often in anime with spirits/youkai. Yuuko from xxxHOLiC sure likes her sake. Often mature kitsune are seen partaking in sake as well. Seeing Varakitsu with that elegant sakazuki gives her a mythical feel. I can imagine her at night under the moonlight sipping and recharging her spirit energy.

I need to thank Salica for the wig and the outfit. Neko eyes if you haven't noticed it and glad you like it .

Ya, exactly! Because of all the Anime I seen with Fox, wolf, and super-natural entities sipping on their unlimited amounts of Sake in their little bowl. Wanted to carry that along heh. And yup, Yuuko was one of those awesome ones with Sake. During the summer with a full moon, I'll have to try that out. Another idea to try out heh. Hope I don't forget

mitsuki

Salica is great for helping out. That outfit is really beautiful. It has such a nice pattern and fits her so well. Those neko style eyes add to her look I think. She looks more supernatural that way. Drinking sake from those lovely bowls during the summer with a full moon sounds fantastic.

ArcticKitsune
Salica is great for helping out. That outfit is really beautiful. It has such a nice pattern and fits her so well. Those neko style eyes add to her look I think. She looks more supernatural that way. Drinking sake from those lovely bowls during the summer with a full moon sounds fantastic.

That she is, and I'm seeing awesome stuff from her . I'd have to give my respects out to Kodama as well for the assistance. It does fit her but I'm getting a bit tired of it so shall be seeking a change. And I'll have to agree with the neko eye comment, what I was aiming for and hoping someone would see. It worked!

-------

- The Tea Party - Ottawa's downtown Market doll(fie) meet-up.

Had a nice Doll meet in the downtown Ottawa area with the various doll(fie) owners from the city. Quite an interesting bunch they be, in a good way of course. Nice girls, nice dollfies, and interesting individuals. The place itself being nice and "English".

I didn't get the chance to add or change anything on her. Still recovering from her summoning. Shall change her up quickly now that I found some affordable outfits and accessories. Need to thank Kodama for the fox ears and the tail. Didn't grab the tail because I found something "better". Asked to have his version modified, hopefully not being rude.

8651947235_232f36e678.jpg

The Tea Party '13 - Group shot by SubTrance, on Flickr

8653048544_c9f10880d9.jpg

The Tea Party '13 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8653046812_410b751201.jpg

8653047134_2c4e94dfdf.jpg

8653047566_94e6a424ce.jpg

8652396019_b3f4109935.jpg

Dove's ??? girl. by SubTrance, on Flickr

8652395763_d3d075892b.jpg

Salica's Sakuno by SubTrance, on Flickr

8653496628_2be82b683b.jpg

Tieren's Moriko by SubTrance, on Flickr

----

- Post Doll Meet-up:

Had Kodama glue the ears, mostly towards the back for the feel of it being more "natural". I'd say it is a good start, now to allow time to "mature" them. My pickiness was more towards the tail so shall show that next time ^^.

8653461344_30ea8de51c.jpg

Varakitsu's Ears by SubTrance, on Flickr

8653460680_536f9cbfb3.jpg

Varakitsu's Ears by SubTrance, on Flickr

----

Hoping to find something nice at the May 4th event and maybe another. Aiming for her to catch up to Renge's photogenicness

mitsuki

Great photos! There are some great outfits on those adorable ladies. Does Tieren's girl have a KK Workshop outfit? That is so cute on her.

It looks like Varakitsu put in a hard day's work at the meet and enjoyed a nice sake at home to relax. What kind of outfit will you try on her next?

ArcticKitsune
Great photos! There are some great outfits on those adorable ladies. Does Tieren's girl have a KK Workshop outfit? That is so cute on her.

It looks like Varakitsu put in a hard day's work at the meet and enjoyed a nice sake at home to relax. What kind of outfit will you try on her next?

Not sure, best to ask him? I saw he adopted a new gal lol.

Ha! That she did. She didn't stir up trouble, nor did Renge. It was me in my sleepy state with Renge constantly dropping onto things. I got Vara a long knitted top.

She's beautiful! I love her ears!

Lovely eyes eh? Me and Vara are both pleased you like her eyes heh.

-------------

- Varakitsu's Knitted Long Top:

Vara acquired a new outfit to wear on a Kitsune Wednesday woot! Wanted to get her something casual yet nice looking for her to wear outdoors and at meets. Couldn't keep her in that kimono outfit (no offense, more of a homely outfit) to make it easier on my eyes to view anywhere. Needed some visual change on her . Shall put her back into it whenever it's festive.

And yes, I did put her outfit on backwards. Looks nice either way I find.

- First shot of her in her night gown before swapping. She just looked too beautiful in my eyes.

8679776504_20ec976262.jpg

P1200615 by SubTrance, on Flickr

And now the outfit I got her .

8679777244_21cedf0df0.jpg

P1200632 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8679777554_d37214c593.jpg

P1200643 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8678667163_d43ee6545d.jpg

P1200650 by SubTrance, on Flickr

- Had a little trouble with the ears, with the magnet falling off in her scalp. Did a band aid type fix using duct tape ^^.

8679778496_7c0cfd7993.jpg

P1200656 by SubTrance, on Flickr

- Vara without her ears looks like a white-haired Mio (from K-On), or more realistically Koko from Jormungand.

8679779512_589600889f.jpg

P1200669 by SubTrance, on Flickr

- Renge unzipping Vara's outfit in an attempt to jokingly expose Vara's assets lol.

8678669237_2ac63293cc.jpg

P1200681 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8678669719_6b850eff98.jpg

P1200685 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8678670005_73fbbdcc4c.jpg

P1200712 by SubTrance, on Flickr

Renge and Vara being the best foxy friends. Vara happily playing with Renge on my bed weee~. Also Vara is wearing pantsu. I also combed her hair mid-way through the shoot. I lost the combs only to later find them after hidden away in a weird way.

Me, Vara, and Renge being very happy

baldylox

She looks awesome in all white! I love those bright, peircing blue eyes of hers.... just gorgeous. I also like her new top, it looks comfy and warm but can be made cooler and sexier as Renge made so clear for us.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Tieren

Yes, it's my second KK Workshop outfit. The sewing quality is top-notch.

Tieren

The new shirt looks really nice. Are you planning on getting something for her legs too?

ArcticKitsune
She looks awesome in all white! I love those bright, peircing blue eyes of hers.... just gorgeous. I also like her new top, it looks comfy and warm but can be made cooler and sexier as Renge made so clear for us.

Billy

Pleased to hear such. . Trying to keep her in a nice "snow" theme, even for summer. Her outfit is still attracting the attention of my eyes with how cute she is in the pose I left her. Loving it. Haha! Yup! She does look sexier, got distracted to show it fully but ya, agreed. Thanks Renge! Ha.

The new shirt looks really nice. Are you planning on getting something for her legs too?

Yup, looking around for both a bra and pants now. Got people joking around about how her "eyes" are peaking through the shirt.

ArcticKitsune

Going to sneak in 4 more images (of 8) I took today of Vara & Renge both poking at my Sake supply. They wanted to give a (belated) toast to the full moon. Snuck the 8 images into the main blog post if curious.

8687572678_52a851b6a5.jpg

P1200739 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8687572302_b7133cd385.jpg

Varakitsu's Full Moon Sake by SubTrance, on Flickr

8686457051_81f85f6c1e.jpg

8687573004_374b27c94c.jpg

(Worried about her being pantsless? Working on it! Having trouble finding some for her. Got 1 tail inbound, 1 shoe ordered, and an underwear set being considered.)

mitsuki

Vara & Renge are adorable! haha I hope you don't have a lot of trouble keeping up on supplying sake. I am sure Varakitsu will enjoy what it coming for her in the mail.

Pistachio

Oh hey, looks like I found you on here! Great idea for a collected thread to put all your girl's pictures in. It must make finding things much easier for you.

I also see that Vara and Renge are getting along better now after the zipper incident!

ArcticKitsune
Vara & Renge are adorable! haha I hope you don't have a lot of trouble keeping up on supplying sake. I am sure Varakitsu will enjoy what it coming for her in the mail.

Haha! The Sake supply can be easily resupplied, especially with Vara's unlimited Sake refills on the full moon. Vara made me drink up every full moon, or loosely a full moon on the following days heh. Oh she will! I've been posessed the whole weekend trying to find stuff for her, spamming Twitter, forums and the like. I truly do hope she'll like what I'm getting for her, and likewise with those lurking or commenting.

Oh hey, looks like I found you on here! Great idea for a collected thread to put all your girl's pictures in. It must make finding things much easier for you.

I also see that Vara and Renge are getting along better now after the zipper incident!

Heyo! Glad you made it here, after the activation hassles lol. Thought I'd give it a try to see how long I can keep updating or using this as a.....traditional photo-album type thread.

That they are. They're like little sisters constantly pestering one another in a respectful playful sisterly foxy way . And yup, as you said, they made up heh. Would be nice if I had good indoor lighting to share more of these foxy antics, thus me impatiently waiting for Ottawa's nature to try it out.

-----

Edit: Vara's tail looks so fluffy from the images that were shared with me that it might be like entering a foxy heaven heh. I can't wait to get my hands on her fluffy tail (then get punished for touching her precious tail) . Tail going to be nicely modified then send my way heh. Can't wait

Edited by Guest

Pistachio

Well I do hope that the weather and mother nature behave well because I'd love to see more pictures of your girl.

ArcticKitsune
Well I do hope that the weather and mother nature behave well because I'd love to see more pictures of your girl.

I'm hoping as well. From the looks, nature is looking awesome and just a few more days to go. Looking awesome when I went to the doll show and back. Can't wait. And same here with her being properly dressed this time .

------

- Ottawa Doll Show & Meet (with planes):

Met up with the local Ottawa doll gang near the airport, obviously bringing Varakitsu along at the very last minute. She wasn't appropriately dressed and I missed out on one of her few outfits and accessories incoming. Either way, tried to make the most of it and enjoyed seeing other people's Dollfies. The doll show only had European and North American themed vintage dolls. Still interesting though.

The gang left so I followed the sound of planes and went plane spotting.

Kind of want to apologize for being silent to the Ottawa Doll group. I wasn't sure what to say and didn't know what to say to (re-)enter into the social circle.

8709180316_0249f264f8.jpg

Ottawa Doll Show by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Kodama's Kita [brown fox girl] had a nice shiny yellow eye.)

8708057175_39caee5079.jpg

Resting Renge by SubTrance, on Flickr

8708057585_d4344b74ca.jpg

Ottawa Doll Show by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Had Vara kneel in an attempt to make her more photogenic while placing hair over her pantsu to make her appear slightly less ecchi. May or may not have worked.)

Can't wait to give her pants! This is getting too embarrassing for both me and Vara. Just a few more days for that order to arrive .

-------

Planes!

8708058101_9019598717.jpg

P1200810 by SubTrance, on Flickr

8709181704_8ea6ac4b52.jpg

P1200815 by SubTrance, on Flickr

mitsuki

I don't know. Maybe Vara-chan is just from the Strike Witches universe.

ArcticKitsune
I don't know. Maybe Vara-chan is just from the Strike Witches universe.

LOL! Now I'm tempted in trying to give her a pair of Avro Arrow striker units with a red (not orange) and white theme. Thanks for the idea