Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ArcticKitsune

Varakitsu's Foxy Thread.

mitsuki

Those are awesome photos! Varakitsu looks so perfect in icy settings. She is just so beautiful! I love those shoes she has. She looks fabulous dressed up in white. Kita's vibrant colors are a great complement to Varakitsu's.

ArcticKitsune
Those are awesome photos! Varakitsu looks so perfect in icy settings. She is just so beautiful! I love those shoes she has. She looks fabulous dressed up in white. Kita's vibrant colors are a great complement to Varakitsu's.

Happy to see that you're enjoying the images. I'm also glad you think she also fits the icy setting. Loving Vara and the shots I'm taking with her

(I however feel like she needs more red or another shade of color to balance the white out.)

--------

- Blog's 7th Anniversary & some Valentines Day:

My blog is still going nicely with 7 years in and with Vara now in on the fun. Took a few quick shots as to not leave my blog hanging and to have some quick fun with my lovely foxies to celebrate the 7 years of photography and blogging fun. I want to keep doing so happily

12547772474_dba0cfc18d.jpg

P1240749 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12547414573_f0385ff702.jpg

P1240754 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12547783524_de54091893.jpg

P1240758 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12547775794_f4901d9439.jpg

P1240761 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Above: I obtained a Hot Wheel's Ferrari Dino with "Hart to Hart" red bolded text which I was loosely trying to pun with V-day after the whole photoshoot.)

12547273165_f23704c028.jpg

P1240762 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12547779304_a28c90a3a1.jpg

P1240765 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12547277185_875b8e0698.jpg

P1240770 by SubTrance, on Flickr

Wanting to take more images but having to wait for Vara's loot to do so. Have to wait for her two packages.

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

Eustia

She's gorgeous. Out of curiosity, did you make or buy the ears and tail? I'm planning to make all of my girls mimis, and need to source some of various sizes/colours, so any resources would be appreciated!

ArcticKitsune
She's gorgeous. Out of curiosity, did you make or buy the ears and tail? I'm planning to make all of my girls mimis, and need to source some of various sizes/colours, so any resources would be appreciated!

Many thanks!

Kodama from figure.fm made Vara her ears. He also made a white tail but I had a better tail in sight that she now flaunts proudly. I had the fox tail purchased from Etsy and proxied over by Ratbastard (many thanks) with me looking to improve her looks some more. You wanted ears though, right?

- Etsy with fox tails of all sorts: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/arcticstore?ref=l2-shopheader-name

- Seyrawyn @ GAnime with a chance of tails: http://seyrawyn.com/ (Kodama's Kita fox uses one)

- Fox/Cat Ears & Tails: http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/suijin725eb (Have fun with proxies)

Hope both that helped. Also, if things go as planned, do look forward to Vara's improved looks sometimes before and during March 6th for her birthday

Eustia

Many thanks!

Kodama from figure.fm made Vara her ears. He also made a white tail but I had a better tail in sight that she now flaunts proudly. I had the fox tail purchased from Etsy and proxied over by Ratbastard (many thanks) with me looking to improve her looks some more. You wanted ears though, right?

- Etsy with fox tails of all sorts: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/arcticstore?ref=l2-shopheader-name

- Seyrawyn @ GAnime with a chance of tails: http://seyrawyn.com/ (Kodama's Kita fox uses one)

- Fox/Cat Ears & Tails: http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/suijin725eb (Have fun with proxies)

Hope both that helped. Also, if things go as planned, do look forward to Vara's improved looks sometimes before and during March 6th for her birthday

I already ordered some ears from suijin, actually! The colours are quite limited, though, which is why I'm after more options. Those foxtails on Etsy seem nice, though again, no colours I want. Certainly something I could use for someone, though...

That Seyrawyn site is in French and I can't navigate it at all ^^;

Thanks for the links, though. Always adding more resources to my list.

ArcticKitsune

@Eustia: Oh, awesome! Any luck having them shipped? Also try using Google translate (or similar on other browsers) to navigate it. Hope some of it helped and you're welcome .

------

- Varakitsu's Early Birthday Gift:

After a bit of trolling done by Canada Post's new system I finally obtained my loot. Both myself and the Canada Post folks both trying to adapt to the new community box system. Tried to obtain it on Monday only to get it Tuesday so I got Pokemon cards on Monday.

12786703194_2d3f4f413c.jpg

P1240829 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12786376533_361035c150.jpg

P1240834 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(I'm loving these blue shorts. It's the most amusing of it all with it constantly making me chuckle. It looks awesome on her )

12786380133_f912b155ae.jpg

P1240862 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Wanted this when I first saw it and now she has it. Wanted to keep her warm during the winter months.)

12786712844_ce03b02075.jpg

P1240865 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(The hood covers her head and her hears nicely.

12786279955_0c92bfe5b8.jpg

P1240874 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12786720634_a6d358ab61.jpg

P1240883 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Love the expression on her face. The sweater and shorts also give her that nice appearance, or so I believe.)

12786391603_6a8741ef63.jpg

P1240887 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12786394803_da00c68295.jpg

P1240898 by SubTrance, on Flickr

(Lovely Vulpix, Fennekin, and Virizion Ex card from the batch of cards. I just had to get the Fennekin card for my love of foxes.)

12786728424_720d231afd.jpg

P1240908 by SubTrance, on Flickr

12786731014_f747819125.jpg

P1240917 by SubTrance, on Flickr

I'm now waiting on Yokatta to ship my original package while also wanting to take images outdoors. I shall find a day to take her out with her new lovely outfits. Also getting closer to her birthday.

Eustia
@Eustia: Oh, awesome! Any luck having them shipped? Also try using Google translate (or similar on other browsers) to navigate it. Hope some of it helped and you're welcome .

Yep. They arrived yesterday, actually. With the tail, oddly. I ordered the ears alone which were 300y cheaper than ears+tail sets, but I got a tail with it anyway. o.O

I'm still waiting on my stand to arrive until I do any work on my girl; I want her to stand safely while I muck about playing with the ears and such. Pictures will come once I am more set up. ^^;

The ears are really cute, though. I hope they suit her well, and I can get them attached nicely. All new to me, and I have no idea how I will get it sorted. I'll get there, though.

Your girl here is super cute. I hope I can manage to get something even remotely close to what you've managed.

ArcticKitsune

Yep. They arrived yesterday, actually. With the tail, oddly. I ordered the ears alone which were 300y cheaper than ears+tail sets, but I got a tail with it anyway. o.O

I'm still waiting on my stand to arrive until I do any work on my girl; I want her to stand safely while I muck about playing with the ears and such. Pictures will come once I am more set up. ^^;

The ears are really cute, though. I hope they suit her well, and I can get them attached nicely. All new to me, and I have no idea how I will get it sorted. I'll get there, though.

Your girl here is super cute. I hope I can manage to get something even remotely close to what you've managed.

That was quick? Ya, they come with tails as well, or might just be a gift thing. Might as well use it or sell it off to someone who might want one.

Ah, of course! Don't want her faceplanting or similar. Would ruin those accessories. Now I'm looking forward to seeing your girl, those ears, and whatever you had planned.

Thanks! Glad to hear that and do hope you can get close .