Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ferikkusu

Possible re-edition Tamaki?

ferikkusu

Hello everyone, my name is Ferikkusu, im new at this forum but i have been reading for months,i am new at the hobby too waiting my ddh-06 ^^. I am really engaged with tamaki kousaka head, tohearts2, and i want to ask you, if Do you think that is possible a re-edition of Tamaki?

Greetings and thanks for read ;D,ferikkusu

Kumi

No one knows, what's going on in the heads of the Volks DD department. Maybe You can ask a fortune-teller

Slight chances are, that if by some reason something new from ToHeart franchise will hit the market and gain BIG popularity... then maybe Volks will make a re-issue.

Other than that I'd say the chances are very low.

aiRreyes

Tamaki is a grail doll for me but I have a feeling she'll have another edition. The fact that Lucy just had and I think the previous months people are starting to expect about Sasara in an armored edition or something like that. So I thought as well maybe someday Tamaki would have another edition

Maybe Tamaki would have a semi-white skin as well xD hopefully by next year to have a big saving for her xD

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

ferikkusu
Tamaki is a grail doll for me but I have a feeling she'll have another edition. The fact that Lucy just had and I think the previous months people are starting to expect about Sasara in an armored edition or something like that. So I thought as well maybe someday Tamaki would have another edition

Maybe Tamaki would have a semi-white skin as well xD hopefully by next year to have a big saving for her xD

I have the same feeling too haha, the next year will be perfect, its enough time for save money, she is my unicorn but i cannot expend 3000 USD for she right now hehe^^

If next year or someday be release i hope that the lottery satisfy our wishes:P

shinegamix

need that valkyrie sasara. would be nice if cat witch tamaki came with her. maybe a nice pre order idea. a double dynamit girls release

making my triumphant return

ferikkusu
need that valkyrie sasara. would be nice if cat witch tamaki came with her. maybe a nice pre order idea. a double dynamit girls release

Yeah pre-order will be good, for example like xenosaga project, that will be a good idea for a re-edition of tamaki^^