Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chibinezumi

How has your doll evolved?

chibinezumi

So after taking pictures of my Artemis, I noticed she has changed a lot since I first created her. She began strictly in my mind as a messy headed tomboy, but has decided she is more of the soft, sweet, girlish type.

So how have your girls changed? Is it physically, personality, or both? Feel free to add before and after pics!

Artemis before:

8655206257_8bb0d8d9a6.jpg

Artemis before by chibinezumi, on Flickr

Artemis Now:

8655140929_059f67fb19.jpg

la fee vert by chibinezumi, on Flickr

DefectiveAngel

OooOOOoo I really like the idea of this topic. ^_^

Several of my girls have changed and evolved since they first arrived. The only one I can think of personality wise that has changed from what I orignally had planned for her would be Sakura. I started her out as shy and timid, but now she is the complete opposite with a sexy and confident personality.

Here are before and afters of my girls that have had their look evolve the most.

Yuki ~ Before (pic taken in 2011)

6316089685_8fb1ba42dd_z.jpg

Yuki by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Yuki ~ After (pic taken in 2013)

8656635232_73b19550da_z.jpg

Yuki by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Rina ~ Before (pic taken in 2011)

6143181286_242fa443f6_z.jpg

Rina by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Rina ~ After (pic taken in 2013)

8359342668_2c5fe34f30_z.jpg

Rina by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Yoko ~ Before (pic taken in 2012)

6937185821_f1cf0fce40_z.jpg

Yoko by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Yoko ~ After (pic taken in 2013)

8652448579_2f22fcb660_z.jpg

Yoko by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Sakura ~ Before (pic taken in 2011)

6326364431_dff1cb6769_z.jpg

Sakura by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

Sakura ~ After (pic taken in 2013)

8574176376_bb9cce1b67_z.jpg

Sakura by DefectiveAngel, on Flickr

baldylox

Very neat idea for a thread!

I don't have many girls that change over time but one has definitely done some major reworkings with wigs and eyes is Mai. I really like her default look.... here she is fresh out of the box.

5368806760_0c74371235_z.jpg

DSC07189 by balldylox, on Flickr

After a few weeks, I decided to start messing with her wig and eyes. This picture was just me messing around with Rei's wig on her. I didn't plan on keeping her like this, it was just a quick photo.

5515732853_0dbcf0b50c_z.jpg

DSC07321 by balldylox, on Flickr

I then bought some wigs from Cool Cats and tried out a gray one her. This one has detachable twintails. Here she is with them:

5551735978_1828a7a976_z.jpg

DSC08095 by balldylox, on Flickr

And without:

5557194418_588ef31bf4_z.jpg

DSC08148 by balldylox, on Flickr

While I liked the gray wig, I didn't think it was "her" yet. So I bought some other wigs from Leeke World and finally wound up trying this wig:

5666723165_1c7d08a2a9_z.jpg

DSC08958 by balldylox, on Flickr

I also swapped out her eyes for some customs from Pupa Paradise. I liked the bright green quite a bit but I decided to see how she looked in her default eyes. I kept this new wig tho, it was really working well for her. Here she is with her default eyes:

5833882987_e6b8505b01_z.jpg

DSC00071 by balldylox, on Flickr

The defaults are nice but I LOVE red eyes in girls so the extra set of eyes she came with went back in her. I also swapped wigs again just for fun. I liked this style for her:

7022237013_04df279351_z.jpg

DSC_5050 by balldylox, on Flickr

That wig was nice but it didn't fit her style so she went back to her braided blonde wig. But the red eyes she came with still weren't "her" so I kept digging around until I finally found THE ONES. When my Saber Extra arrived, she came with some extra green eyes. I had already enjoyed seeing green eyes in Mai before so I decided to try these and see how it went. Needless to say, Mai was now complete!

7593510214_83c1dd06a0_z.jpg

DSC_6695 by balldylox, on Flickr

7593565766_94f6987dff_z.jpg

DSC_6706 by balldylox, on Flickr

So that's Mai's evolution. Not drastic changes but still some different looks.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DJStarstryker

My custom girl changed a lot. She was Rise using Natsuki's wig and Twin Snow eyes. She was actually only this way for a short period of time. See here:

Kaycee.jpg

Now she's a DDH-07 with a wig I styled myself and Saber Nero's default eyes. She was cute before, but she fits the image I imagined her to have a lot more. Don't have new version pics yet despite her having been this way for a few months now. I haven't even done a real intro for her yet since I was waiting to get her established and to buy a new camera. Finally bought a camera yesterday so I'm hoping to finally start posting the photo stories I've been wanting to do for forever!

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

shinegamix

was i the only one imagining these pokemon like evolves. like cirno has evolved into cirnia(dds body). cirnia has learned a new move the baka baka. attack has gone up by ....

making my triumphant return

chibinezumi

Great pics everyone!

OooOOOoo I really like the idea of this topic. ^_^

Several of my girls have changed and evolved since they first arrived. The only one I can think of personality wise that has changed from what I orignally had planned for her would be Sakura. I started her out as shy and timid, but now she is the complete opposite with a sexy and confident personality.

Here are before and afters of my girls that have had their look evolve the most.

Wow! your girls have changed a lot! And always getting prettier! One thing I notice about your girls every time is how well dressed they are! I like the style you give them. Very sweet, yet casual.

Very neat idea for a thread!

I don't have many girls that change over time but one has definitely done some major reworkings with wigs and eyes is Mai. I really like her default look.... here she is fresh out of the box.

Billy

Mai definitely went through a journey finding her look! And I know what you mean, about it feeling right. Sometimes it does take awhile for everything to click together and feel complete. I'm glad she stuck with the braided wig, it looks great on her!

My custom girl changed a lot. She was Rise using Natsuki's wig and Twin Snow eyes. She was actually only this way for a short period of time. See here:

Kaycee.jpg

Now she's a DDH-07 with a wig I styled myself and Saber Nero's default eyes. She was cute before, but she fits the image I imagined her to have a lot more. Don't have new version pics yet despite her having been this way for a few months now. I haven't even done a real intro for her yet since I was waiting to get her established and to buy a new camera. Finally bought a camera yesterday so I'm hoping to finally start posting the photo stories I've been wanting to do for forever!

Can't wait to see your new pics and some photo stories! Congrats on getting a new camera! Rise did look very cute that way! But sometimes it is all in the vision you have, and getting as close as possible to it, until you can say your satisfied.

was i the only one imagining these pokemon like evolves. like cirno has evolved into cirnia(dds body). cirnia has learned a new move the baka baka. attack has gone up by ....

LOL! Thats great! But I think if that happened, Volks would find a way to charge us extra!

Nelly19

Is it just me or does it look like all the girls aged in maturity level, some of them in the befores you can see the inexperienced happy go lucky kid-like personality and in the before its more matureness, still cute and sex buy mature. I like it!!

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

DivinitaAria

This is so neat!

I can't wait to post Mikuru's evolution from default faceup, eyes, wig to new faceup, eyes, wig, and mod!! This could be a while though

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

JChiibs

A lot of the time I don't really think my DD have changed all that much until I think about Rainie's evolution. Her head, hair, and eyes were the easy part!

8659411108_7399fc15ee_z.jpg

Originally I thought she was going to be a DDS M bust (that's what she has in the pic), but for many months she didn't seem too happy about it. I didn't know if I just wasn't used to a DD bigger than an MDD. The 01 sculpt is really cute but that mouth kept making her look really sad. Once I modded her head she was a lot closer to who I kept seeing in my head. She's just too energetic to be pouty.

7655067024_349b995242_z.jpg

Unfortunately this is what happened when I did her first faceup. I really wasn't used to my paints or how some of the eye is shaped and it kinda got away from me... Despite that, I was happy that her mouth was really close to what I wanted. She is usually being very vocal or laughing.

7707780654_977d6e3452_z.jpg

Her faceup ver. 2 here was my attempt to temporarily fix the monstrosity that the first one ended up being. She just looks like a clown. However she seemed to take really well to the MDD body and she often said how it much more suited her, but there was still the occasional mumbled gripes. This was also the first time that she had clothes that were her own. She is very adamant that she hates ruffles, but she will not let anyone else have that shirt.

7648654552_2d4d53443f_z.jpg

Then she borrowed Yuriko's DD M bust WS body to really see if she wanted to be a grownup girl of if the body size was truely all wrong for her. I still mentally groan when I hear her endless complaints about the 'big boobs' and how horrible she thought they were. Never in my life have I heard a girl be so adamant about being small chested!

8214231569_703aebf89d_z.jpg

Right before I was going to take the Thanksgiving family pictures, Rainie got very mad at me and said that she was tired of missing out on all the family holidays. I couldn't blame her because she had been around since before Valentine's Day, but she still didn't have a body. Her awful faceup had been cleaned off and I had blushed her face, but after 2 failed attempts on her head I was afraid of screwing up yet again. I had already done Tama, Yuriko, Naiomi, and Dolly's faceups by then and was really happy with them, but Rainie's I kept having trouble with. It was only because of her insistence that I got around to seeing if the MDD S bust and the 45cm Obitsu body could even work together. They were 'leftovers' from making Tama into an MDD boy. I was a bit surprised that the pieces fit together, even though I had to take apart the internal skeleton a bit (Obitsu neck piece will not fit in the Volks neck) and her head is attached with sewing elastic, it seemed to work well enough. Imperfect it definitely was, but it was the first time Rainie could finally hang out with her siblings.

8310574074_615dd0a426_z.jpg

By Christmas she had completely settled into herself and used her spy skills to find an appropriate disguise. (It was also a really good excuse to cover up her unpainted face but not making her look weird.)

8520732308_00505baa87_z.jpg

Her last major adventure landed her at Anouc's house, and she came home finally looking like the girl I had been seeing in my head for over a year. There may be a few more minor adjustments to her hair and maybe getting an Obitsu S bust so her head can be connected properly, but I'm so happy that my energetic little girl is finally done and she is perfectly content with her body.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox

I really love seeing how DefectiveAngels girls have changed from their default looks to what they look like now. She has quite a few girls that others covet and love for their default looks. And I can't blame them either, especially with Sakura, Yoko and Rina. But the changes she's made to them are just so well done and perfect for their characters! An excellent job for sure.

And SK, your Rainie has had some big changes over her tenure with you! So many different things going on with her. But the last photo really shows how much she's changed over the time you've had her. That newest faceup is so much more detailed and nice! Great work!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs
That newest faceup is so much more detailed and nice! Great work!

Billy

All I can say is after seeing Anouc's work with my own eyes, I love her even more. She is simply amazing.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Tacit Effigy

Wow they all have anime characteristics which is neat^^