Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Milk

[DD Beatrice] Her own name

Milk

Finally, I got around to do my second photostory. I was just too lazy to set everything up, thehe. You have to get creative when you don't have a proper place for pictures.

At first this was supposed to be an interactive story, as in you get to vote for the decisions. Before I was unsure what to name her but then it suddenly hit me and there was no need for a voting anymore. Maybe next time? And now please enjoy the story~

5858341843_5ee34427b8_b.jpg

5858892864_a5dc6a1b73_b.jpg

5858339463_8311fc9af6_b.jpg

5858890432_aec23fe4c6_b.jpg

5858337015_f7dd21a71e_b.jpg

5858335677_294e7cf4eb_b.jpg

5858886352_275446119e_b.jpg

5858331823_e01f5ec0f9_b.jpg

5858882642_2b145fdb8e_b.jpg

5858881256_e64369e946_b.jpg

5858327981_204739aef4_z.jpg

5858322479_9d2379312d_z.jpg

Edit: I'm sorry for the lame jokes. At 3am they were quite funny to me.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Kumi

Nice story, pretty name for a pretty girl, and the jokes aren't bad even at 3pm

I was unsure what to name her but then it suddenly hit me and there was no need for a voting anymore

Yes, that's the way it is.

I think it's not that unusual... When my first girl arrived home, her name struck me almost out of nowhere. And one day earlier I was thinking of something totally different.

Milk
I think it's not that unusual... When my first girl arrived home, her name struck me almost out of nowhere. And one day earlier I was thinking of something totally different.

I always make a list when it comes to naming things. Strangely I already crossed out Victoria but the other day my mind was all like "No way! It can't be anything else than this name!".

jun97

Nice story! It was a good way to introduce her name. I wouldn't want to choose the wrong option.

Milk
Nice story! It was a good way to introduce her name. I wouldn't want to choose the wrong option.

I think doing the wrong choices on purpose in VN is half the fun of a game.

Zukin

I like her name. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future.

Milk
I like her name. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future.

Thank you! I hope I can keep up and post a lot of pictures.

Galvatim

Victoria is the perfect name for her! Although Roderick is good too. (For the bear!)

littlebearries

BWA HA HA HA HA

"Time and I were gentle with you..."

You are SO doomed. XD

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out and she was pleased with what you came up with... for now. XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Milk
Victoria is the perfect name for her! Although Roderick is good too. (For the bear!)

Thank you! I took way longer to find her name than the name of the bear, though. LOL

BWA HA HA HA HA

"Time and I were gentle with you..."

You are SO doomed. XD

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out and she was pleased with what you came up with... for now. XD

I definitely don't want to be the aim of a full attack of her! Maybe I should be more careful around her. But I just like to tease from time to time...

mitsuki

Victoria is such a lovely and regal name. It suits her perfectly. I love Mr. Roderick the Bear. Victoria is so adorable holding him!

Milk
Victoria is such a lovely and regal name. It suits her perfectly. I love Mr. Roderick the Bear. Victoria is so adorable holding him!

Victoria wholeheartedly agrees with you! And Roderick now has the duty to stay at her side. Hopefully that'll lift up her mood and she'll be less grouchy, heh.

baldylox

Very nice story and pics! I think Victoria is also a really nice name and suits her well. I'm just glad she also liked it.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot

Great post Yami, I hope she's only teasing you with her powers. I love the name Victoria for her, it really seems to fit her. It has a very classy feel to it.

I also think Roderick is a great name for the bear. I wonder if we'll get to see some snapshots of her cuddling with Roderick later.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Milk
Very nice story and pics! I think Victoria is also a really nice name and suits her well. I'm just glad she also liked it.

Thank you!

Great post Yami, I hope she's only teasing you with her powers. I love the name Victoria for her, it really seems to fit her. It has a very classy feel to it. I also think Roderick is a great name for the bear. I wonder if we'll get to see some snapshots of her cuddling with Roderick later.

I hope she was only teasing as well. I don't want to worry about my life when she's around. LOL. I think she's a little embarrassed to cuddle the bear but I'll try to take some private pictures of them.

salica

Victoria is lovely ! I am talking about the name

Your girl seems to have a bad temper . I am not sure I could sleep if one of my girls would be so aggresive toward me

Milk
Victoria is lovely ! I am talking about the name

Your girl seems to have a bad temper . I am not sure I could sleep if one of my girls would be so aggresive toward me

Yeah, she has a bad temper but it only really shines through when she gets disappointed. She can be quite cute and nice as well. I guess she doesn't seem all too happy at the moment, that's all.

Lizik-chan

I really like how you make your stories to look like visual novel games. This is such a great idea

The name suits Victoria really well. And her temper reminds me of my beloved ladies - Shinku and Victorique soooo much. I would really like to see more stories from you soon.

Milk
I really like how you make your stories to look like visual novel games. This is such a great idea

The name suits Victoria really well. And her temper reminds me of my beloved ladies - Shinku and Victorique soooo much. I would really like to see more stories from you soon.

Thank you! It's just a simple VN style though. I've I had more skills I could do it even better.

Heh, Currently I don't have much time for stories but I hope I can do some more soon.