Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cgivisionary

A New Daughter!

cgivisionary

image.php?album_id=33&image_id=262

WooHoo! I'm so excited! I just won my first YJA! I now have a new daughter; Yoko! WooHoo!

Sorry. I'm a bit giddy. I've wanted her ever since I first saw her. But, she was waaaaay over priced everywhere I looked. Until now! All I need is a DDdy body and she'll be complete. And, that's the easy part. Volks is only an hour from me.

Can't wait to put her all put together.

Milk

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your Yoko in full gear.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

PlasticFantastic

Wow! You got that head for a steal!

When I won my Yoko head (without default eyes) I ended up paying 33K!!! ;_;

Your Yoko will be fantastic~ It's a shame you couldn't get the Yoko body, it's my favourite DDdy mold cos of how tiny they made her waist!

I can't wait to see her all together! Congratulations!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

jun97

Congrats! I can understand you being giddy. Looking forward to some pics.

baldylox

As I mentioned before, huge congrats! That is so cool that you were able to get her at such a great price! I know she'll really have some fun with her new sisters at your place.

It's also cool that Volks is only an hour form you. I wish I had one near me! Wait.... on second thought..... no. No I don't don't. That would be BAD.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

cgivisionary

Thank you everybody. Looking forward to getting her home.

OtakuDepot

WooHoo!!! Congrats on your win. Yoko was at the #1 spot on my unicorn list until I got her a few months ago. I agree with everybody else, you got a magnificent deal on her. I think you will find she makes you smile every time you look at her!

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

cgivisionary
Wow! You got that head for a steal!

When I won my Yoko head (without default eyes) I ended up paying 33K!!! ;_;

Your Yoko will be fantastic~ It's a shame you couldn't get the Yoko body, it's my favourite DDdy mold cos of how tiny they made her waist!

I can't wait to see her all together! Congratulations!

I didn't know her waist was different, just the bust (giggles). That's ok, though. She's a super sweet cutie none-the-less.

cgivisionary
As I mentioned before, huge congrats! That is so cool that you were able to get her at such a great price! I know she'll really have some fun with her new sisters at your place.

It's also cool that Volks is only an hour form you. I wish I had one near me! Wait.... on second thought..... no. No I don't don't. That would be BAD.

Billy

Another reason why I'm thinking maybe I should not got to Tokyo again in August.

cgivisionary
WooHoo!!! Congrats on your win. Yoko was at the #1 spot on my unicorn list until I got her a few months ago. I agree with everybody else, you got a magnificent deal on her. I think you will find she makes you smile every time you look at her!

**James

Oh, I know I lucked out on her. I kept watching that auction very nervously, especially the last few minutes.

Add the DDdy body to her from Volks and she comes out to almost the original Volks price.

All my girs make me smile when I look at them. They're all so cute and sweet.

PlasticFantastic
I didn't know her waist was different, just the bust (giggles). That's ok, though. She's a super sweet cutie none-the-less.

From the discussions on here and from my comparisons the bust and torso mold are different on Yoko's body than the regular DDdy body. I could take some photos of my two girls side by side next time I am changing their outfits. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

mitsuki

Yoko does have a different shape:

5063322051_541d4d8235.jpg

You are right though. No matter what body she is on, she is super cute!

PlasticFantastic

Mitsuki to the rescue!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

cgivisionary
Yoko does have a different shape:

5063322051_541d4d8235.jpg

You are right though. No matter what body she is on, she is super cute!

Oh, my! How wonderful. LOL Yeah, she would look good on any of the bodies.

mitsuki

Yoko really is amazingly cute. Congratulations again!

Dolly

I saw that auction, it is nice to know she will be going to someone here! Big congrats, Yoko has such a adorable face. And she is so versatile, she looks awesome on the DDDy body but I bet she'd look just as great on a S-bust body.

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

di-chan123

See all these Yokos makes me want one too.

Congrats on getting her~!!!:D

cgivisionary

Thank you everybody for all the recent comments. Much appreciated.

I went to Volks Korea today, it's only about an hour away from me by subway, and got her the DDdy body. So, she lost a few bits and gained a few bits (giggles). For those who have a Yoko, you know what I mean! Anyways, I'm still waiting for her head to arrive. Maybe within a couple of weeks I should have her all put back together in one piece again.

PlasticFantastic

I went to Volks Korea today, it's only about an hour away from me by subway, and got her the DDdy body. So, she lost a few bits and gained a few bits (giggles). For those who have a Yoko, you know what I mean! Anyways, I'm still waiting for her head to arrive. Maybe within a couple of weeks I should have her all put back together in one piece again.

I am so jealous you live an hour from a Volks store! Does Volks Korea have lots of DD clothes?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

cgivisionary

I am so jealous you live an hour from a Volks store! Does Volks Korea have lots of DD clothes?

The store actually has very few Volks clothes for DD there. They have a lot of clothing for SD, MSD and D. Most of the clothing for DD are sold at the events just like they are in Japan. What's left over makes it to the shelves eventually. As they know me by now, they sometimes tell me about event stuff before the event. But, that happens rarely. I can never make it to the events as the timing is not right for me. So, nothing to be jealous about!

Although, you be jealous of this: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/27805/DollFree+Market+In+Seoul.html

PlasticFantastic
The store actually has very few Volks clothes for DD there. They have a lot of clothing for SD, MSD and D. Most of the clothing for DD are sold at the events just like they are in Japan. What's left over makes it to the shelves eventually. As they know me by now, they sometimes tell me about event stuff before the event. But, that happens rarely. I can never make it to the events as the timing is not right for me. So, nothing to be jealous about!

Although, you be jealous of this: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/27805/DollFree+Market+In+Seoul.html

I am jealous of that market!!! There's some SD clothes that fits on DD though isn't there? I would still enjoy going to a Volks store to see! ^^;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg